PDA

View Full Version : To contact the selectors of BD cricket team

TAQATOO
May 3, 2006, 01:32 AM
Is there any way to contact the selector's of bangladesh cricket team. Any e-mail address ? Any websites ?

chinaman
May 3, 2006, 07:11 AM
www.tigercricket.com is the official BCCB (BCB) site.

Fazal
May 3, 2006, 11:42 AM
If you want hand delivered your message, please contact cats_eye. He is going to Bangladesh this fall, I am pretty much sure he will do that favor.

sadi
May 3, 2006, 11:49 AM
bhaia khepa mone hoitase.... mair diben naki selector der

Fazal
May 3, 2006, 12:05 PM
Khaise... message the Mair dhor Nakey?

Thukku, Taile mone hoi na cats_eye ke assign kora thik hobe na... last time I saw his picture (old picture though) he looked pretty skinny to me. Most of the people in BCB are in the heavy side.

annie
May 3, 2006, 12:22 PM
Is there any need to contact these bone heads, specialy the debated faruk? He will keep his favorite player rajin to spoil oneday. Nafees Iqbal is the only opener who a bit understands the new ball. I am waiting to have some political change only for the sake of cricket. If saber hossain is there, at least cricket and domestic league wouldn't be suffered. These guys destroyed our cricket systematically by eliminating domestic league, competition. They are watering plants by cutting its roots.

Hope some day the selectors should be a real cricket lover and who also played cricket at the highest level. I belive Khaled Mahmud Sujon, Bulul, Akram Khan would be better replacement. Bangladesh need some one like strict Mckines not like Whatmore who is more like a politician. This guy Mackines developed some u19 crickets and rest of them are from old bunches. I do not know what Whatmore accomplished when he couldn't change even the players mentality after working so long. If you all remember, he doesn't have any credit in Cardiff's victory. Even with second test against Zmb, he said there is no hope as we were reeling a huge first innings defeat. Players like Golla may be called in ODI based on opener short once in a while. If you look at pilot's batting, man he shouldn't be at ODI anymore. He just can't rotate. We should slowly give mushfiq more chance like in last WC india sacrificed their better wicket keeper for Dravid. With pilot our tail is too long.

Omio
May 3, 2006, 05:34 PM
ফারুক আহমেদ-
১১/১ বস্তি পাড়া
প্রজত্নে- রহিমের টিনের দোকান
পুরান ঢাকা- ১১০০
বাংলাদেশ

TAQATOO
May 3, 2006, 11:19 PM
ফারুক আহমেদ-
১১/১ বস্তি পাড়া
পুরান ঢাকা- ১১০০
বাংলাদেশ
Thanks mate for the address. Cauz I think he is the only one we need. Atahar Ali is busy with his comentry and fashions. Anybody know the name of the third selector ? I think it Golam Noasher prince. Not very much heard about him from BCB or in newspaper. So it all goes on to Faruk. What everbody think ?:rolleyes:

TAQATOO
May 3, 2006, 11:21 PM
bhaia khepa mone hoitase.... mair diben naki selector der
nare vai, ogore mair dile jodi kam hoito, taile onek agei ora mair khaito. Khali ektu jiggesh kortam, team ta select hoi kon basis e ? performance of the last series. performance of the last played game, other performances ??:-/

TAQATOO
May 3, 2006, 11:23 PM
Is there any need to contact these bone heads, specialy the debated faruk? He will keep his favorite player rajin to spoil oneday. Nafees Iqbal is the only opener who a bit understands the new ball. I am waiting to have some political change only for the sake of cricket. If saber hossain is there, at least cricket and domestic league wouldn't be suffered. These guys destroyed our cricket systematically by eliminating domestic league, competition. They are watering plants by cutting its roots.

Hope some day the selectors should be a real cricket lover and who also played cricket at the highest level. I belive Khaled Mahmud Sujon, Bulul, Akram Khan would be better replacement. Bangladesh need some one like strict Mckines not like Whatmore who is more like a politician. This guy Mackines developed some u19 crickets and rest of them are from old bunches. I do not know what Whatmore accomplished when he couldn't change even the players mentality after working so long. If you all remember, he doesn't have any credit in Cardiff's victory. Even with second test against Zmb, he said there is no hope as we were reeling a huge first innings defeat. Players like Golla may be called in ODI based on opener short once in a while. If you look at pilot's batting, man he shouldn't be at ODI anymore. He just can't rotate. We should slowly give mushfiq more chance like in last WC india sacrificed their better wicket keeper for Dravid. With pilot our tail is too long.
Although most of us know about the political consideration in cricket team, but plz don't drag those things in this forum topic's. I personally don't like that.

TheWatcher
May 3, 2006, 11:27 PM
ফারুক আহমেদ-
১১/১ বস্তি পাড়া
পুরান ঢাকা- ১১০০
বাংলাদেশ
Omio, bhai re, eita abar kon Faruk? Gola kata na to?

Taqattoo, bhuleo ei tikanai chiti pataben na, ulta upnar theke chanda chaite pare.

TAQATOO
May 3, 2006, 11:32 PM

Taqattoo, bhuleo ei tikanai chiti pataben na, ulta upnar theke chanda chaite pare.
Ty watcher. But the question is, where did Omio get this address and why he wish to send it to me ?:-/
I m suspicous about omio :D :D :rolleyes:

Omio
May 5, 2006, 06:57 AM
Vai eta, amgo faruk ahmed er adress. je beta selector..
kono ek bicitro karone se okhane thake.......lol

Omio
May 5, 2006, 06:58 AM

Vai. amago seletor faruk ke apne gola kata koisen,. se sunle thik e apner gola katbo....