PDA

View Full Version : India Vs Bangladesh 1st WC07 Match

6alltheway
May 7, 2006, 06:47 AM
Bangladesh will play india in their first group match of the world cup on Sat 17 Mar in trinadad and tobago.

Could there have been a much harder first match for BD?

what do you think the chances are?
source
http://www.cricketworldcup.com/MatchSchedule.html

Rabz
May 7, 2006, 08:40 AM
mate its much better than playin ur first match against Canada and loosing THAT game...
once done with india, i reckon it would be much easier for BD cuz then they will know exactly what they wud hv to do for a chance to go next round...
all the buts, ifs, run rates n duckworth-lewis wud seem much easier with lesser opponets....

Omio
May 7, 2006, 08:46 AM
We can win that match...

ZunaidH
May 7, 2006, 12:53 PM
To be the champion, one has to beath everyone. Why do you think, India is any better or worse compared to anyone else when we target to conquer the world. :)

sunniath
May 7, 2006, 02:41 PM
since we started discussing thi topic,why dont we start the match thread?

sunniath
May 7, 2006, 02:41 PM
since we started discussing this topic,why dont we start the match thread?

bengaltiger
May 7, 2006, 04:49 PM
it's gonna be tough.

first, because indian team is full of talents
second, india won't underestimate b'desh....

SMHasan
May 7, 2006, 08:46 PM

ভাই আপনি তো ভালই বলেছেন :o

SMHasan
May 7, 2006, 08:48 PM
ম্যাচটা দেখতে আর তর সইছে না আমার। টিম ইন্ডিয়ার সাথে টিম বাংলাদেশ - টেরম টেরম যুদ্ধ হবে...

Bat-PadTogether
May 8, 2006, 02:38 AM
If we play better cricket in every department of the game Insha Allaha we will beat India and we all know that Bangladesh can do it!

Daddy_Mac
May 8, 2006, 07:57 AM
Dude....
On their day BD are capable of beating.....So its certainly possible....the match depends on the first ten to fifteen overs of both innings and thats that..!!

sadi
May 8, 2006, 08:25 AM
second, india won't underestimate b'desh....

They wont cuz I think they learned their lesson but if they do... history will repeat itself... :lol:

al Furqaan
May 8, 2006, 09:46 AM
lets remember that india are mortals, just like us. regardless of what they themselves believe. india i feel are a stronger batting side than any team in the world, aussies included. the rankings might say otherwise, but my personal feel is that indian batsman are the best in the world as a unit.

with that being said, their bowling remains their weakness. the only threats i see are bhajji and pathan. bhajji may be neutralized on WI wickets, but pathan will be the scare. agarkar will get his wickets, but will also give up 50-60 runs a spell.

munaf patel is no better than shahadat. he gets all the hype cuz he's indian. plus on hard wickets, pacers like mcgrath, harmy, flintoff, were neutralized rather brutalized by our batsman.

if we are in form, anything can happen. anything.

ialbd
May 8, 2006, 10:21 AM
This is Kinda off topic: In Toronto danforth area Indians, Pakistanis & bangladeshis live together in the apartments. If I dont make it to West Indies to watch this match I'll certainly be in Danforth to support Bangladesh.
________
Plymouth fury (http://www.dodge-wiki.com/wiki/Plymouth_Fury)

6alltheway
May 8, 2006, 10:40 AM
i would like to feel optimistic but i think we will loose.

I hope we can beat sri lanka and bermuda and somehow make it to super 6.

what a dream that would be.

DJ Sahastra
May 8, 2006, 10:42 AM
"Bangladesh will play india in their first group match"

I hope BD team plays well.... and loses :)

Tigers_eye
May 9, 2006, 01:01 PM
Poster of the month, my vote goes to sunniath.