PDA

View Full Version : Dori Luf

Omio
May 8, 2006, 09:33 PM
Guys..
When I was 6/7. I was champion in my school. Though its a game for girls, but in our school , boys also play this game.
B4 start cricket it was my fav game.

Dont take it as a joke.

mhferdaus
May 8, 2006, 09:34 PM
you mean skipping? no it is not girls only sport, you Muhammad Ali used to sprint to prepare for the fights :)

Fazal
May 9, 2006, 02:21 PM
I am warning you, its a very tricky business...therefore hande with care..... it depends what kind of dori you are using, what kind of luf you are doing, what kind body you have (feminine vs muscular). and moreover what kind of reputation you have amoung your peers.

Omio
May 9, 2006, 02:41 PM
Fazal vai, apner post er matha mondu ami kisu bujhi nai...

Tigers_eye
May 10, 2006, 09:50 AM
Ami bhujtey pari ni prothomey "luf" ta ki. Thought a different type of game (since it is in other sports). Should be "laugh". lol.

Omio,
Seriously speaking, if you live in New Hampshire then you may want to take a trip to Ontario, canada.

They have skipping rope organization. They have regular tournaments. You may want to join them and win some medals for BD. Good luck.
http://www.sportclix.com/orso/2004yearbook.html

Fazal
May 10, 2006, 01:10 PM
Ami bhujtey pari ni prothomey "luf" ta ki. Thought a different type of game (since it is in other sports). Should be "laugh". lol.

Ya the title is very confusing. Thats is one of the resons why so many stayed away from this thread so far.

Agreed it should be renamed. Now the question is should it be "Dori laugh" or "Dori Lompho".

Omio
May 10, 2006, 02:31 PM
Sometimes it confused me aswellllllll