PDA

View Full Version : Bangladesh's Future.

Bugz
May 10, 2006, 12:38 AM
No tour of India before 2012.
Heres an article that talks about Bangladesh's lack of matches;
http://content-aus.cricinfo.com/columns/content/current/story/246629.html

Bangldesh matches until 2012.....
IN ORDER;
-One Dayers Vs Zimbabwe.
-Champions Trophy.
-Afro/Asia
-Zimababwe
-Bermuda and Canada.
-World Cup.
-Host India.
-Tour Sri Lanka.
-Twenty20 World Championship.
-South Africa.
-One Day tri-series SA/India.
-Asia Cup.
-Tour Australia.
-Tour South Africa.
-Host SL and Zimababwe.
-Tour West Indies.
-Tour Zimbabwe.
-Host Zimbabawe.
-Host India.
-Tri-Series SL/India.
-Tour NZ.
-Asia Cup.
-Champions Trophy.
-Tour England.
-Tour Pakistan.
-Host New Zealand.
-Host Zimbabwe.
-World Cup.
-Host Australia.
-Tour Zimbabwe.
-Host WI.
-Host Pakistan.
-Host England.
-Asia Cup.
-Host Sri Lanka.

Total of 41 Test and 105-132 One Day Internationals.

:flag:

Shakalaka
May 10, 2006, 01:06 AM
WHo cares about india?? Their cricket board is a selfish prick anyway. They just look for green. Hope BD teaches them a lesson in the WC~!

Sovik
May 10, 2006, 05:43 AM
Not bad. 7 tests and 20 odis per year. not bad. but why are we hosting India?

Thunder
May 10, 2006, 07:30 AM
i think we should make up some reason and tell them to wait for a few months and then we beat them in the world cup and again tell them to wait for a few years.. :D

Tigers_eye
May 10, 2006, 09:36 AM
We should postpone the 2012 tour right before it starts and host a trination series with two associate teams. By the year 2012 I hope they will be good. That should tell them we think they are crapier than those teams.

Kana-Baba
May 10, 2006, 11:09 AM
so, no tour to india..........arrogant a$$ .........:E

Fazal
May 10, 2006, 01:18 PM
What is has to do with Bangladesh's Future?

SMHasan
May 10, 2006, 06:59 PM
What is has to do with Bangladesh's Future?

Too many mistakes now a days in BC, unacceptable.

akabir77
May 10, 2006, 07:22 PM
where r those people who gets paid for all these ....

Anyway I am happy that there is no indian game ufff who wants to go to india and eat only boot

Hatebreed
May 10, 2006, 08:00 PM
The main worry is only 12 ODIs, 10 of which are against Zimbabwe, in the next 12 months. This is not good for our development, especially when the world cup is so close. However the bigger picture is not bad at all. There seems to be plenty of cricket for us in the next 6 years, we'll be touring and hosting all the teams, with the exception of no tour of India.

We don't need to tour India to ensure our future, but it's about pride. Since we gained test status, we've toured all other test countries more than once but still there's no sign of India hosting us for the sake of courtesy, let alone any respect to ICC or its FTP... Should we really care? I don't think so! We shouldn't give a toss about India or its shameless board. In fact I agree with the guy who said we should postpone touring India if it ever happens and instead host a tournament with the associate nations. Who knows we could become really good in the next half decade and it might be India begging us to visit!

Rohel
May 10, 2006, 09:26 PM
i hate hate indian board and their attitude towards bangladeshies

Tehsin
May 10, 2006, 09:33 PM
where r those people who gets paid for all these ....

Anyway I am happy that there is no indian game ufff who wants to go to india and eat only boot

Ummmm, which people ? I hope you don't mean people in Banglacricket. No one, not even myself, gets paid in BC. BC is run by a host of volunteers. :)

akabir77
May 10, 2006, 09:44 PM
hey tehsin i was just joking i know you people r 100% volunteers i was just pointing this out to some people who thinks some people gets paid here (in another thread some body actually said this...)

No hurt fealings...

akabir77
May 10, 2006, 09:45 PM
i hate hate indian board and their attitude towards bangladeshies

just the board? man these board is selected by the indian people they came to power by vote so you should hate all those who voted and who r the majority too..:eek:

Tehsin
May 10, 2006, 09:48 PM
As for India, who cares if we get to play them or not. There are 8 other teams and their boards are not all about profit. I guess BCCI or whatever the Indian cricket board is called forgot how weak their own team was only a few years back. Before MRF, they could barely field two decent pacers.

Again, there are eight other teams we can play and they are mature enough to free up their schedule for the rookies.

Tehsin
May 10, 2006, 09:50 PM
akabir77 - I got it (after I posted offcrouse)

Feelings are intact but the pocket's hurting. :)

akabir77
May 10, 2006, 09:55 PM
Tehsin feel the pain bro...
btw what happen to the donation links from the front page? I was going to give somebody the link the other day as he wanted to donate but couldn't find it anymore.. you guys should have that link in the front..
as before

Rohel
May 11, 2006, 03:05 PM
I don't know what's up with ICC,They should not be runing ICC. I can ensure that i can make better FTP than they made