PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to FIFA World Cup 2006 Forum

Nasif
May 11, 2006, 01:14 PM
Welcome to new forum for the up coming World Cup Soccer 2006.

Share everything you wanted to share in this biggest sporting event of the world.

Miraz
May 11, 2006, 01:19 PM
Nasif Bhai, we are already discussing Fifa WC 2006 here (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/showthread.php?t=16393)

And you are welcome there.

Nasif
May 11, 2006, 01:23 PM
The welcome was to the forum. It wasn't meant for the actual discussion. :)

Tigers_eye
May 11, 2006, 01:31 PM
Just a question.
What will happen after the WC2006? Will all the threads of this forum get merged with other sports and forum would merge into Bangladesh Cricket like before?

Miraz
May 11, 2006, 01:33 PM
The welcome was to the forum. It wasn't meant for the actual discussion. :)

Oops!! Sorry!! I haven't seen the new forum. Thanks Nasif Bhai for clarification.

Nasif
May 11, 2006, 01:49 PM
Just a question.
What will happen after the WC2006? Will all the threads of this forum get merged with other sports and forum would merge into Bangladesh Cricket like before?
We are not sure yet how it will proceed. Probably when its fully over and everything is settled down, we will keep this forum as archive. Everything depends on how fans respond.

Fazal
May 16, 2006, 02:38 PM
Probably when its fully over and everything is settled down, we will keep this forum as archive. Everything depends on how fans respond.

So what kind of possible Fan response will dictate what what kind of possible actions?

tiger1000
June 7, 2006, 11:38 AM
when the world cup is over
u can change this forum in to football
from fifa world cup 2006

Spitfire_x86
June 10, 2006, 04:29 PM
I suggest moving the threads to Other Sports section after the WC is over and removing this section entirely.

tiger_man
June 27, 2006, 11:20 AM
I reckon this forum should be kept as it is for next world cup.

Rabz
June 27, 2006, 12:14 PM
i suggest moving it to Other sports....
it could be under

Other Sports
--> Tournament Archive
---> World Cup 06

so in the future, if we open any more forum for any other sports ( even though its highly unlikely, but possible) we can later move those forums under the above mentioned section..

its just a suggestion

Spitfire_x86
June 27, 2006, 12:28 PM
This is a cricket message board, we can't have a permanent football world cup forum. Especially when our team is not playing in the world cup.

Let's not forget our true identity.

Tigers_eye
June 27, 2006, 01:17 PM
i suggest moving it to Other sports....
it could be under

Other Sports
--> Tournament Archive
---> World Cup 06

so in the future, if we open any more forum for any other sports ( even though its highly unlikely, but possible) we can later move those forums under the above mentioned section..

its just a suggestion
I second this.