PDA

View Full Version : why cant I buy a cricket top ?

whipsnade
May 12, 2006, 05:31 AM
I am living in England and I cant buy a Bangladesh cricket shirt anywhere !! Is there anywhere for me to purchase one ? can you buy one ?:confused:

Cricket Crazy
May 12, 2006, 07:38 AM
I am looking for one aswell but couldnt find it anywhere.

sadi
May 12, 2006, 08:09 AM
They don't sell Bangladeshi jersey... don't ask me why.... bangladesh cricket board can make so much money by selling the jersey and the caps.... but they chose not to....

6alltheway
May 12, 2006, 08:37 AM
They don't sell Bangladeshi jersey... don't ask me why.... bangladesh cricket board can make so much money by selling the jersey and the caps.... but they chose not to....

they are dumb and stupid thats why

plus BD tops are sooo lame, like 1970's or something.

chisty
May 12, 2006, 02:44 PM
You can buy it from ebay

babubangla
May 12, 2006, 03:33 PM
Question: Why Can't I buy a Banladesh Cricket Top?

Answer:
http://www.cricinfo.com/db/PICTURES/CMS/61900/61935.jpg
This is why You can't buy a Bangladesh Cricket Top. Bangladesh Cricket Tops are very hard to get--even the team coach doesn't have one for himself either. But as you can see from the photo- Bangladesh Team Bottoms are available.:)

Sovik
May 12, 2006, 05:39 PM
great one babu bhai. haste haste pet batha howe gese

SMHasan
May 12, 2006, 09:56 PM
There were some replica shirts in the Cricinfo shop but currently there is nothing there. They might have it soon.

sunniath
May 13, 2006, 11:38 AM
http://shop.dreamcricket.com/dreamcricket/pavilion/shopexd.asp?id=296&cid=12&tname=Replica%20Shirts&tid=36
try here

akabir77
May 13, 2006, 04:09 PM
I have couple... but we use them when we play....

anyway I think bccb don't sell them cause wearing them an impostor can get in to the team cause there r hardly any other skill that differs from a impostor to a national player both can get out making a harsh shot...
So they decided to make it hard to get/copy/buy these stuff....

FaltuRidwanBhai
May 14, 2006, 04:07 PM

cuz they know that the market is already full of the fake stuff and if they start selling the real ones then it will be more expensive and thus no one is going to buy it. thus they decided that it is a good idea not to sell it. they gave that responsibiltiy to the fake market.

sadi
May 15, 2006, 08:50 AM
Smart indeed!!!

Fazal
May 15, 2006, 12:19 PM
Question: Why Can't I buy a Banladesh Cricket Top?

Answer:

This is why You can't buy a Bangladesh Cricket Top. Bangladesh Cricket Tops are very hard to get--even the team coach doesn't have one for himself either. But as you can see from the photo- Bangladesh Team Bottoms are available.:)

:lol:

Looks like each of us alreay have one... no need to buy one. We just need to be bold and gutsy enough like our coach and wear it the stadium.
Only thing we need to do is buy some 'chuun' or while paint and brush our hairy chest.

Where can we buy Bangladesh Cricket Bottom? Beacuse that one we need for sure.

SMHasan
May 15, 2006, 07:20 PM
I am living in England and I cant buy a Bangladesh cricket shirt anywhere !! Is there anywhere for me to purchase one ? can you buy one ?:confused:

Hey whipsnade

Do you live in Whipsnade near watford?

Banglatiger
May 17, 2006, 01:53 PM
You can buy it from Ebay, i have just seen a couple of them.