PDA

View Full Version : Now heres BCB's Chance

cricman
May 24, 2006, 08:21 PM
BCB has been saying all the right things concerning about the lack of cricket over the next 12 months, but now with Pakistan Canceling Zimbabawe,BCB has to get some cricket in September which would be a nice tune up for the Champion Trophy Qualifiers and who knows we may get in a couple of tests(unlikely though).

PCB is saying Zimbabawe isn't Financally lucritve through T.V ratings and tickets. I think Bangladesh can induce big crowds for ODI's especially if we can show we play with them. It's time for BCB to try to get this thing done.

al Furqaan
May 24, 2006, 08:30 PM
oh hell yea...if BCB can pull this off...i will be willing to cut them some serious slack for other minor idiocies for the next year.

TheWatcher
May 24, 2006, 10:07 PM
Inzy and Woolmer now have big says in Pakistan's fixture, and I think they will prefer a month break in between the grueling tour of England and the Champions Trophy, instead of sweating against Bangladesh in late summer.

TheWatcher
May 24, 2006, 10:14 PM
I think a better idea would be to push PCB to invite us for a tri-series when WI come to tour Pakistan in Nov-Dec period.

rudro
May 25, 2006, 08:01 AM
Why not ask WI to pay a visit to us on their way to Pakistan? As far as I know, WI is not scheduled for anything between their home series against india and their pakistan tour.

sadi
May 25, 2006, 08:17 AM
I will take anything... WI or Pakistan doesn't really matter.... we need some cricket

Rabz
May 25, 2006, 08:52 AM
yah..me too...pak or WI doenst matter...i just want some action !!
cudnt me fussy bout who i can hv....esp in this time of great drought...

6alltheway
May 25, 2006, 08:53 AM
I will take anything... WI or Pakistan doesn't really matter.... we need some cricket

yep i forgot how it feels like to loose again..lolz jst kiddin.

would like us to plau west indies, as they are not as good as paki's

Mohiul
May 25, 2006, 09:13 AM
If BCB is really sincere they could've found other opponents before like WI, NZ and now Pak. I've checked schedule for WI, Nz and BD in the cricinfo and found that these teams can be options to be discussed to be a potential chance for BD to arrange either test match or odi or even both together.