PDA

View Full Version : Bangladesh vs ZIM series live?

Pages : [1] 2

thebestusername
June 7, 2006, 11:19 AM
Does any one know who is showing this series in US?

Im very excited to watch this series....:)

MartinW
June 7, 2006, 04:34 PM
It is unclear who will cover this and even if it will be covered. There appears to be little interest inside Zimbabwe - the West Indies tour was not even shown there - so it could come down to someone from the Asian end. But Zimbabwe are desperate for the money, so the chances are that some deal will be forthcoming. I would be amazed, however, if it was shown outside the subcontinent even then.

Sam
June 8, 2006, 01:39 AM
This is not the case of 'interest', it is a binding from ICC to televise the ODIs (and Tests, of course) between the full members. So, there is no doubt about it.

MartinW
June 8, 2006, 03:29 AM
This is not the case of 'interest', it is a binding from ICC to televise the ODIs (and Tests, of course) between the full members. So, there is no doubt about it.

Don't expect that to stand in the way of commercial apathy! But I reckon that someone, somewhere will pick this up for next to nothing.

battye
June 8, 2006, 04:27 AM

I don't think it has to actually be televised, I thought there just had to be enough footage so that a 3rd umpire can make a decision?

6alltheway
June 11, 2006, 01:35 PM
I don't think it has to actually be televised, I thought there just had to be enough footage so that a 3rd umpire can make a decision?

between 2 full members, it has to be televised. otherwise no match.

sonarbangla
June 13, 2006, 11:47 PM
hmm.. chintar kotha. how about dilmah or lal tv?

ashkale
June 21, 2006, 11:11 PM
I understand as it stands a lot of confusion prevails over its production..Stay tuned.

nannu
June 22, 2006, 05:36 AM
where is our bangladeshlive mia?

ibnmina
June 24, 2006, 08:29 AM
:) what u know about score

MartinW
June 26, 2006, 01:14 PM
Talks are ongoing between production companies and the hosts (Kenya and Zimbabwe) but as yet nothing has been agreed.

israr
June 27, 2006, 12:36 PM
can channel i cover the ken-zim series, oh c'm on , atleast that can be done

Sovik
June 28, 2006, 05:16 PM
audio commentary won't be bad if we can't see the match live

SMHasan
June 29, 2006, 07:13 AM
Talks are ongoing between production companies and the hosts (Kenya and Zimbabwe) but as yet nothing has been agreed.

Thanks Martin for your kind information. Please inform us if there is any progression.

And Israr bhai, I don't think channel i got enough equipment to cover a series from Bangladesh let alone abroad. The last time they covered Kenya series taking the live feed from espn. So don't expect too much from Channel i.

ashkale
June 30, 2006, 04:34 AM
Bangladesh Vs Zimbabwe is confirmed to be produced, all 5 matches. Kenya is not confirmed as of today.

sonarbangla
June 30, 2006, 09:57 AM
hmm.. what about dilmah or lal tv?! those peepz are always up when its a cricket match going and stuff!

Sovik
June 30, 2006, 11:02 AM
Bangladesh Vs Zimbabwe is confirmed to be produced, all 5 matches. Kenya is not confirmed as of today.

are you sure? that would be great

Tigers_eye
June 30, 2006, 11:29 AM
Source please??

MartinW
June 30, 2006, 04:34 PM
I know talks continue to take place in Kenya re that series.

My understanding is that the finances are production costs remain a sticking point in Zimbabwe but that if an agreement is done there then it makes broadcasting of the Kenyan series more likely as the production resource and equipment is already on the continent.

As far as ODI rules re third umpires, I am told by the ICC that countries can apply for special dispensation not to use TV replays if that becomes necessary so there is no obligation for TV to be present for the series to go ahead.

al Furqaan
June 30, 2006, 05:57 PM
where is our bangladeshlive mia?

he merely transmits broadcasts that are already on the air (just most ex-pats cannot watch on TV)...if there is no broadcast to begin with (as is the case here), he cannot and will not pull one outta thin air.

SMHasan
June 30, 2006, 08:30 PM

Please let us know the source.

MarufH
July 4, 2006, 09:24 AM
I was looking at the record ODI breaking coments on crocinfo and came across this...

"Of the 15 ODIs since the status change on January 1, only five - four in Bangladesh featuring Kenya and England v Ireland - have been televised.
It gets worse. It now seems unlikely that Bangladesh's three matches in Kenya later this month will be on TV, and there are doubts about their five subsequent games in Zimbabwe which are between two Full Member countries. In August there are another nine full ODIs which will not be televised."

http://content-usa.cricinfo.com/engvsl/content/current/story/252358.html

Omio
July 4, 2006, 12:25 PM
kisue korar nai blazin, amader etai mene nite hobe,

SMHasan
July 4, 2006, 07:45 PM
Martin Williamson wrote a good article on CI today. ICC needs to do something cause people could not watch such a brilliant batting performance!

orzoon
July 4, 2006, 10:14 PM
nice article.

Every official Cricket match of International status should be televised,profit or no-profit ,that's my view.I am very confident that BD vs Zmb mathes will be shown.C'mon those are official test matches.

I was lucky to follow the later part of the SL vs Holl match in a Netherland cricket site.Unlike cricinfo where they updated periodically, this site updated after every ball delivered.

orzoon
July 4, 2006, 10:14 PM
...duplicate post

SMHasan
July 5, 2006, 08:28 PM
...duplicate post

Wats up Orzoon? Trying to dance like Michael Jackson?

SMHasan
July 15, 2006, 09:06 PM
Is there any new news on televising the matches?

sonarbangla
July 16, 2006, 11:38 AM
well that day i read in the prothom-alo that the reason why kenya had to postpone the series against Bangladesh, is the lack of their source of income. however, it also indicates that so far whatever money they have earned regarding to this series, came out of the TV sponsers. Therefore, it is clear that the game will be aired from kenya no matter what. But the question is, do we have any good source that can bring that stream to here in Canada or US as well..

MAD4CRICKET
July 16, 2006, 02:22 PM
channel -I will telecust matches of bd vs zim odi s .... so no chinta man !!!!:D

BD Tigers
July 16, 2006, 04:17 PM
channel -I will telecust matches of bd vs zim odi s .... so no chinta man !!!!:D

what source???

BD Tigers
July 16, 2006, 04:17 PM

what is source???

Rabz
July 17, 2006, 12:45 AM

with commentery from our beloved taklu chacha ?
ha ha... looking forward to the painstaking series then...

Sam
July 17, 2006, 07:57 AM
Can you please tell us what is your source of such information.

Omio
July 17, 2006, 08:28 AM
who told u that channel I goin to brdcast that? If it is, then it will b g88

sonarbangla
July 17, 2006, 10:58 AM
channel 1 or channel i?!

prasad
July 17, 2006, 12:52 PM
espnstar will also broadcast the series.shud b an exciting series.and hope blignaut is selected for zimbabwe.a good player in a below average team.

israr
July 17, 2006, 04:10 PM
if espn broadcasts, then can channel i show it

Fazal
July 17, 2006, 04:38 PM
if espn broadcasts, then can channel i show it

Is this a statement, wish or a question?

sonarbangla
July 17, 2006, 06:12 PM
hey guys .. i just figured out that its not ESPN but the Star Sports channel that is going to live broadcast the game.. :D check this out:

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i175/sonarbangla/crick.gif

Sovik
July 17, 2006, 07:22 PM
great news. espn or star won't do any good for me. i guess i would have see that on channel I if they decide to broadcast.

SMHasan
July 17, 2006, 07:41 PM
Great news!!!!! Now the question is as espnstar is not accessible from outside the subcontinent those who are living in foreign have to rely on any website like Dilmatv or Khilari. If channel i broadcasts then we might get the telecast in the USA and on jumptv on other parts of the world. But I don't think channel i is gonna show the matches so there is no point of bringing the channel i issue here. Now the only hope remains is the internet websites!

israr
July 18, 2006, 06:42 AM
channel i, please do that for us can you, those boring commentators of channel i(what were their names?) had promised us to telecast bangladesh matches in future

Andy-Flower
July 18, 2006, 07:45 AM
i'll be seeing the games live...will be buying the tickets next week

Omio
July 18, 2006, 08:23 AM
i'll be seeing the games live...will be buying the tickets next week

vai, tumi kon Andy Flower?

sonarbangla
July 18, 2006, 09:56 AM
lol he is from zimbo.. grr.. lucky him.. :)

oh i send an email to channel i.. they haven't replied me yet.. :( lets see..

Sovik
July 18, 2006, 11:26 AM
Once again Hamid vai will be centre of attention if channel I broadcasts this series.

mshakir56
July 18, 2006, 12:32 PM
Any news on the kenya series

israr
July 18, 2006, 03:40 PM
hey Andy-Flower, how can we guys recognize you when you are at the stadium as we watch the game on tv(hopefully), and if the camera focuses on the spectator stands? Well, it'd be good to know that a Zimbabwean in the Harare Sports Club is a member of BC

Andy-Flower
July 19, 2006, 01:44 AM
hey Andy-Flower, how can we guys recognize you when you are at the stadium as we watch the game on tv(hopefully), and if the camera focuses on the spectator stands? Well, it'd be good to know that a Zimbabwean in the Harare Sports Club is a member of BC

ey what does this mean ---->vai, tumi kon Andy Flower?

1st ODI me and my boys will be sit just outside Kaig and Maiden..the nicest building at Harare Sports Club, we will be dressed in all white this whole series {because we are hoping to white wash you guys lol :lol:} with flags and hats in Zim colours. Sunday we go to church we love our Jesus, cricket comes second.

3rd and fourth ODI we maintain the dress code but we sit where theres a lot of noise.

Rabz
July 19, 2006, 02:25 AM
ey what does this mean ---->vai, tumi kon Andy Flower?

it means: hey bro, which Andy Flower are u ??

are u Andy Flower, the great Zimbabwean cricketer ?
or just some Zimbabwen supporter with his name on??

Andy-Flower
July 19, 2006, 05:44 AM
Just a supporter..a fan of Andy

Omio
July 19, 2006, 05:21 PM

Ohh, Okay,
I was bit confused,

SMHasan
July 19, 2006, 09:20 PM

Oh Andy!Was a great batsman. I loved to watch him playing man. And just think about the batting order- Andy and Grant flower, Neil Jhonson, Marey Goodwin, Stuart Carlisle,Craig Wishart....Heath Streak..Olonga. Ah those days of Zimbabwe man. You lost it, its gone..what a sad story. I feel sad for this reason that world cricket has lost an wonderful side.

Andy-Flower
July 20, 2006, 01:42 AM
Oh Andy!Was a great batsman. I loved to watch him playing man. And just think about the batting order- Andy and Grant flower, Neil Jhonson, Marey Goodwin, Stuart Carlisle,Craig Wishart....Heath Streak..Olonga. Ah those days of Zimbabwe man. You lost it, its gone..what a sad story. I feel sad for this reason that world cricket has lost an wonderful side.

Yeah man Andy was tight and the rest of those guys you mentioned. We never used to celebrate victories over countries like Bermuda, Canada and Kenya:mad: ..but we have been left with no choice coz loosing seems to be the normal thing nowadays.

Winning just a single game against you guys would be a great achivement in this series. This series would have been more interesting if we had the above team you mentioned considering the form that BD have at the moment. Anyway those are the ups and downs of the game we just have to support what we have...

Go Zim Go!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D :D :D

Rabz
July 20, 2006, 04:11 AM
hey Andy, u r right mate.. u'll hv to be behind ur country no matter what..
just look at us ?? years after years, defeat after defeat, still the membership on BC is increasing every day...

if u guys had the old above mentioned team, we would have bn the happier outfit for winning at least one game. that was some real good team u guys had, too bad politics and back luck came to play a part on the sport..

but i guess table has turned and now its our luck !! we r, for the first time, the favourite team on an away series . now that feels good for us ..

so, Go Bangladesh:flag: :flag: :flag:

Andy-Flower
July 20, 2006, 05:01 AM
yeah man...its good to support your country and i admire the fanaticism of you guys, the grounds are always packed even when you werent playing good cricket back in the days..this is your chance and you must not let it go. Forget Kenya beating Zim away from home will give you better attention from the rest of the world. Dav Whatmore says he's confident of a 5-0 victory i dont know whether that is good..wont that put more pressure on your players and remove some on ours..i dont know.

For argument sake, what if you loose say 4-1 what will that mean to BD cricket?... will not that put you back in the slumps, coz your recent perfomance might just be covered in mud and people will think it was just but a fluke...wotchu think?

Miraz
July 20, 2006, 05:14 AM
For argument sake, what if you loose say 4-1 what will that mean to BD cricket?...

That's not gonn happen mate!!

Anyway, anything below 4-1 in favour of Bangladesh will raise the eyebrow and anyhtning below 3-2 will create some real concern about the progress of BD cricket.

Rabz
July 20, 2006, 05:34 AM
For argument sake, what if you loose say 4-1 what will that mean to BD cricket?...

mate, that will stink like a pile of crap
i know its cricket, but still, chances of us loosing 1-4 to current Zimbabwe team is very remote and highly unlikely.

5-0 should be the outcome, but as said by Miraz, 4-1 is acceptable, and 3-2 is just scraping home with lost pride and wound, but anything other than that would be a real juicy recipe for those ever-hating anti-BD out-of-limelight-past-cricketers and their fellow band-waggoners to jump right on and make the most of it.

and for the fans ?? as much hearth breaking as it would be, we know how to pick up the pieces, use some super-glue and sticky tape, and move on.....
stumble, but move on

been there done that...:E

Go Bangladesh:flag: :flag:

israr
July 20, 2006, 07:31 AM
hey, Andy-Flower, don't worry, your this young team will soon grow up, the way international world cricket had criticised this team, it just seemed they were a bunch of schoolboys, but after their perfomances in the Windies, and thrashing Bermuda and Canada, and after Bd A tour to Zim, I infer they'll no longer be punching bags. Just be patient, I believe Zimbabwe will not procrastinate to return to their original strength.

israr
July 20, 2006, 08:14 AM
alright, Any news on channel i

SMHasan
July 20, 2006, 07:54 PM
Yeah man Andy was tight and the rest of those guys you mentioned. We never used to celebrate victories over countries like Bermuda, Canada and Kenya:mad: ..but we have been left with no choice coz loosing seems to be the normal thing nowadays.

Winning just a single game against you guys would be a great achivement in this series. This series would have been more interesting if we had the above team you mentioned considering the form that BD have at the moment. Anyway those are the ups and downs of the game we just have to support what we have...

Go Zim Go!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D :D :D

I understand u have to go on with what u have got right now but my question is why all those players left sudenly? I know its the political reason but is not it like a thunderstorm that blew everything away from u? Remember the 1999 world cup in the UK where you had an wonderful team. What an innings from Neil Jhonson came against the Australians! But everything is disappeared now. So so sad my fiend. But I believe the administration should have done something to keep your best players within the country. That never happened and it proves that how cruel and selfish they are.

SMHasan
July 20, 2006, 07:58 PM
alright, Any news on channel i

I dont understand why everyone is bringng the channel i here. Have they advertised about this series? If not then why u people are saying that they gonna show the matches? Remember espn star got the right to show this series in bd and in the subcontinent so I don't think anyone else is gonna show this one live.

Hatebreed
July 20, 2006, 10:11 PM
I want 5-0 FLOORWIPE!

kalpurush
July 20, 2006, 11:31 PM
hey guys .. i just figured out that its not ESPN but the Star Sports channel that is going to live broadcast the game.. :D check this out:

What does it mean?...1st Odi, 1st Session(L)??! Can anybody explain please?!! Thanks kindly.

Thunder
July 21, 2006, 03:22 AM
I dont know how Zimbabwe team still manages a player to play for them and this is probably not a good idea to play this team at International level. I wonder what would happen to BD team if they had the same problem..:eek:

Anyway, since a series is just underway, there is no point in talking about this as we should move forward. It will be a great achievement for the zimbos if they manage to win a single ODI as they'll get the home advantage :rolleyes:

Andy-Flower
July 21, 2006, 03:29 AM
YO! israr..i agree with wotchu saying mayne..we hoping the team mature quickly who knows maybe in three years time we will be playing Day 5 test cricket against Aussie like we used to...but the lads need to pick up wins along the way so that they can beleive in themselves.

I know its the political reason but is not it like a thunderstorm that blew everything away from u? But everything is disappeared now...So so sad my fiend. But I believe the administration should have done something to keep your best players within the country.

There is no administration to talk about in Zim man, i know when people hear about ZC they think its a sports body but it aint nothing like that. To Zimbos when we hear ZC we see the Government, the army...and Zim GVT is not like any other {i think y'all know what i mean}. We used to think ZC were racists but they are way beyond that, i mean Taibu is black but where is he right now:confused: . He didnt want to be a puppet no more thats why the kid ran away coz he's life was in danger. The kid broke the simple rules of the game - "if you wanna stay, obey orders and be silent...thats the truth and i aint trippin

desirocker
July 21, 2006, 02:07 PM
how about the bangladeshi cricket fans living in the U.S........ how are they going to watch it? Are the matches gonna air live on Channel I?

Sovik
July 21, 2006, 02:37 PM
I dont understand why everyone is bringng the channel i here. Have they advertised about this series? If not then why u people are saying that they gonna show the matches? Remember espn star got the right to show this series in bd and in the subcontinent so I don't think anyone else is gonna show this one live.

we are not in BD or in sub continent. so we are hoping that channel I would be showing this series. cause i don't want to buy any packages from dilma or khilari

sadi
July 21, 2006, 02:41 PM
I don't care as long as I can buy it from somewhere... still haven't heard anything from any site...

SMHasan
July 21, 2006, 09:28 PM
we are not in BD or in sub continent. so we are hoping that channel I would be showing this series. cause i don't want to buy any packages from dilma or khilari

If thats the case then I should ask u is sky sports is gonna show? Or is Sony tv is gonna show? Or Zee tv, Channel4 is gonna show? I can't ask u those questions considering I have got the subscription for those channels. You should think about the probability. Kenya-Bd series was the only exception where channel i showed that but in every other cases it is a different story my friend.

SMHasan
July 21, 2006, 09:31 PM

What does it mean?...1st Odi, 1st Session(L)??! Can anybody explain please?!! Thanks kindly.

This means that Star sports will show the first match live. But if u go down the schedule then u will see they wont provide live coverage for the 2nd innings of the 2nd odi, they might be showing some golf. But they will telecast the innings later in the night.

battye
July 22, 2006, 12:27 AM
This means that Star sports will show the first match live. But if u go down the schedule then u will see they wont provide live coverage for the 2nd innings of the 2nd odi, they might be showing some golf. But they will telecast the innings later in the night.
Indeed:

http://www.cmxmods.net/images/misc/bdzim.PNG

I doubt this series will be televised in Australia?

Sovik
July 22, 2006, 04:09 AM
If thats the case then I should ask u is sky sports is gonna show? Or is Sony tv is gonna show? Or Zee tv, Channel4 is gonna show? I can't ask u those questions considering I have got the subscription for those channels. You should think about the probability. Kenya-Bd series was the only exception where channel i showed that but in every other cases it is a different story my friend.

Skysports never showed Minnow series, channel 4 never telecasts ODIs. and since ESPN got the rights Zee tv or sonny are unlikely to show this series. and since Channel I is Bangladeshi TV company and they have shown few series earlier so it wouldn't do any harm to expect that from them. and i don't have subscription for channel I and i don't know what they are advertising & thats why i was asking that. and it looks like you have something against channel I cause everytime someone mentioned channel I and you showed up.

SMHasan
July 22, 2006, 08:49 PM
Skysports never showed Minnow series, channel 4 never telecasts ODIs. and since ESPN got the rights Zee tv or sonny are unlikely to show this series. and since Channel I is Bangladeshi TV company and they have shown few series earlier so it wouldn't do any harm to expect that from them. and i don't have subscription for channel I and i don't know what they are advertising & thats why i was asking that. and it looks like you have something against channel I cause everytime someone mentioned channel I and you showed up.

I have nothing against the channel i although babubangla might have something :)
so the debate ends here.

Sovik
July 22, 2006, 09:21 PM
i don't think there was any debate.

fwullah
July 23, 2006, 10:03 AM
For argument sake, what if you loose say 4-1 what will that mean to BD cricket?... will not that put you back in the slumps, coz your recent perfomance might just be covered in mud and people will think it was just but a fluke...wotchu think?<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->__________________

I think that it was difficult for us to beat Zimbabwe 3-2 at home when we were supposed to beat them 5-neil, and now things will be a lot more difficult, especially with 3 newcomers coming in - Mushfiqur, Forhad Reza and Sakib.

Andy-Flower
July 24, 2006, 03:32 AM
For argument sake, what if you loose say 4-1 what will that mean to BD cricket?... will not that put you back in the slumps, coz your recent perfomance might just be covered in mud and people will think it was just but a fluke...wotchu think?<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->__________________

I think that it was difficult for us to beat Zimbabwe 3-2 at home when we were supposed to beat them 5-neil, and now things will be a lot more difficult, especially with 3 newcomers coming in - Mushfiqur, Forhad Reza and Sakib.

it wont be easy man, i agree with you...now the seriae is about to start lemmie speak my mind..i dont think BD will not win the series in Zim.

Rabz
July 24, 2006, 04:09 AM
it wont be easy man, i agree with you...now the seriae is about to start lemmie speak my mind..i dont think BD will not win the series in Zim.

:floor: :floor: man u r funny...

oh by the way.. wud appreciate ur comments here during the series..
wud luv to hv ur support behind ur team so that we hv someone to b!t&h at !!
just a little piece of advice my friend, get urself prepared for a fiercy onslaught by the fans. some comments u might like, others u wont.. but take them all light hearted.

Go Bangladesh:flag:

israr
July 24, 2006, 07:30 AM
Andy-Flower, I always support Zimbabwe, ofcourse after Bangladesh, just keep cool and enjoy the series. There'll surely be some stunning perfomances from Zimbabweans as well.

al Furqaan
July 24, 2006, 10:00 AM
i dont think BD will not win the series in Zim.

theres a double negative there...was that intentional? if so, then it just means you expect Bangladesh to win.<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

desiman21
July 24, 2006, 12:47 PM
hello, any news for watching it here in USA?

kalpurush
July 24, 2006, 02:52 PM
(Posted by: israr:-
Andy-Flower, I always support Zimbabwe, ofcourse after Bangladesh, just keep cool and enjoy the series. There'll surely be some stunning perfomances from Zimbabweans as well.)
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->
I hope so too! Beating Zimbabwe will be more interesting and exciting then!!

kalpurush
July 24, 2006, 07:26 PM
hello, any news for watching it here in USA?

Also...how about in Canada?

SMHasan
July 25, 2006, 08:06 PM

It won't be easy Madam!!!!!

Daer Andy it is she, its not he! Fullah is female!:)

jubaitca
July 25, 2006, 08:22 PM
Alright guyz...I just talked to Dilma TV on msn, and they said they are working to get the rights to provide the live feed. Lets hope they do get it. I just can't wait.......

SMHasan
July 25, 2006, 08:24 PM
But they dont exist anymore!AFAIK there was another website to replace them. But the admin might be the same one.

jubaitca
July 25, 2006, 08:33 PM
well their website isn't working cuz they aren't showing anything at the moment, but I think they will setup something if they do manage to show it...i guess time will tell

Andy-Flower
July 26, 2006, 01:35 AM
It won't be easy Madam!!!!!

Daer Andy it is she, its not he! Fullah is female!:)

Fullah is female?:love: :love: :love:

Sorry babe i didnt know..i'll make it up to you, wotchu want? promise i'll give anything to you

hey..SMHasan can you hook a brother up! i mean im working on a budget and saving up
a couple of Takas maybe i might come there to see her on the next Zim Tour.:cool: :cool: HA HA

Rabz
July 26, 2006, 01:52 AM
Fullah is female?

Sorry babe i didnt know..i'll make it up to you, wotchu want? promise i'll give anything to you

hey..SMHasan can you hook a brother up! i mean im working on a budget and saving up
a couple of Takas maybe i might come there to see her on the next Zim Tour.HA HA

u hv guts mate..not only u come here support the opponent team.. u r also planning to take our girls away..:mad:

but then again... why not one for the brother ?? come to BD and im sure we can hook u up with some lovely ladies.. but remember, saving up couple of Takas wont do it mate.. u might hv to dig deep into ur pockets.. Dhaka is gettin very expensive these days :p..

a great seat in the stadium along with a beautiful girl... 5000 Taka
Wine and dine in a good restuarent with her.............. 4000 Taka
Time spent with a beautiful Bangladeshi lady..............Pricelss :D

now there is something money cant buy... for everything else..

Andy-Flower
July 26, 2006, 03:09 AM
HA HA...ooh for sure theres some things money cant buy, i might not raise
much but the commitment of coming all the way from Zim will mean a lot..;)

detroitpagla
July 26, 2006, 10:14 AM
can anyone tell me what time will game start in USA time? and is there any websites that will show the match live? thanks

sadi
July 26, 2006, 10:22 AM
3.30am EST

detroitpagla
July 26, 2006, 11:45 AM
thanks man so 3.30am Friday night is the first ODI? im still curious about wat website will show the match live. thanks again guys

anayet
July 27, 2006, 03:13 AM
Called few minutes ago channel-I is not going to broadcast ban vs zim neither ban vs Kenya only btv is going to broadcast all the matches for Bangladesh viewers.u guys could contact them if u wanna sure.http://banglacricket.com/alochona/images/smilies/sad.gif but we could listen audio broadcasting on paltalk if someone broadcast it for us like before..so something is better than nothing

62/A Siddeswari Road (1st Floor)
Dhaka - 1217
Tel.: 88-02-9332444, 8322168
Fax: 88-02-9353117, 88-02-9338285
E-mail: info@channelitv.net

Sovik
July 27, 2006, 06:10 AM
what about sopcasting? what about bangladeshlive, dhanshiri,

what about dilma,khilari, benup, lal tv? i guess i will have to look at the commentary.

Rabz
July 27, 2006, 07:08 AM
any of u guys know anyone from paltak??
they had a really good cricket room during the SL and Kenya series when BC server went down.. also audio-casted the whole series..

i hope they'd do the same this time..

akabir77
July 27, 2006, 08:14 AM
Ittefaq said BTV will broadcast both series..... Now how can we get the streaming from DHAKA?

Tigers_eye
July 27, 2006, 09:23 AM
Ittefaq said BTV will broadcast both series..... Now how can we get the streaming from DHAKA?
You can't. The upload speed is not upto the par. heck in golf's term handicap 120, lol. May be someone can upload audio?
So you would have to rely on those who are watching and giving us updates in the BC chat room or posts.

sadi
July 27, 2006, 09:31 AM
there is no live commentary from cricinfo I believe... and now no streaming?? it definately sucks... well star sports will show the games... so if someone can stream it from India or other parts of the world that would be nice

desiman21
July 27, 2006, 09:33 AM
Can anyone please do that from India or Bangladesh? Man,, this is so bad..

sadi
July 27, 2006, 09:36 AM
I guess the best option would be to sopcast it

Mr-Cricket
July 27, 2006, 09:43 AM
We will not be able to show the Bangladesh vs Zim series. The only reason is that we do not have a reliable source for the video feed.

First we were planning to recieve the stream source from our Indian streamer but he is not responding to our emails and changed his phone number.
"Our 'Indian streamer' changed his phone number" - lmao!

It all sounds so unprofessional!

Shame really. Demand > Supply. :)

Shakalaka
July 27, 2006, 11:00 AM
yeah get streaming from BTV. i am sure they wont mind all that much :)

SMHasan
July 27, 2006, 07:35 PM
We will not be able to show the Bangladesh vs Zim series. The only reason is that we do not have a reliable source for the video feed.

First we were planning to recieve the stream source from our Indian streamer but he is not responding to our emails and changed his phone number.

Come on benup pls do something!! You are our only hope in streaming the matches now! pls pls pls do something! Hungry for cricket!

SMHasan
July 27, 2006, 08:14 PM
A little good news for everyone- Cricinfo is gonna provide live commentary for the Zimbabwe series. Source http://content-uk.cricinfo.com/ci/content/match/fixtures/live.html

pavel721
July 27, 2006, 08:21 PM
Zim e ki amader keo thaken? uni kintu streaming korte pare. bakita ami dekbo. dorkar ekta pc, internet:flag: (broadband), tvcard:flag:

Sovik
July 27, 2006, 09:41 PM
looks like many of us will not be able to watch these games live

pavel721
July 27, 2006, 09:53 PM
keo ekjon amake feed den maybe india or zim theke....... i will do the rest

ssaadi123
July 27, 2006, 11:55 PM
:flag: does anybody have cable for bd vs zim live and also have a webcam....he can put his webcam in front of tv so that we all can enjoy the matcht hrou yahoo messenger...lol...:)

Andy-Flower
July 28, 2006, 12:18 AM
wish i could help some of y'all but i aint gut those types of connections

AHMED AHMED!!!

israr
July 28, 2006, 05:45 AM
whatever it is, it shall be amazing if atleast the highlights are recorded by someone, most of us can't watch live, so that 'll be quite a good news if we can view some highlights of the series.

Sovik
July 28, 2006, 06:08 AM
so we are definitly missing this series

Faisal
July 28, 2006, 08:35 AM
i have star sports. but i didnt see any advertising there... so im not sure..
however.. i can arrange live audio commentry on paltalk... as i did last 2 times..
however lets see.. i will keep updating..

sadi
July 28, 2006, 08:47 AM
never mind

HawkEye000
July 28, 2006, 10:03 AM
If there are any WillowTV subscribers, please keep emailing them to mount the pressure (they promised to show all the matches in Zimbabwe when they sold the subscriptions so they are legally bound to show it). This is what they emailed me two days back...

Dear Subscriber,

Thank you for your message.

We along with DIRECTV are making our sincere efforts to acquire broadcast rights for upcoming Bangladesh tour of Zimbabwe series. Please keep visiting our website for latest updates on the same.

Assuring you best of our services.

Tokyobreeze
July 28, 2006, 10:24 AM
So...No chance of Channel I regarding the broadcast?Can any guys from BD please confirm it (tomorrow's schedule should be in today's newspaper), please?Really wanted to watch the game live...but the discussons are pointing that probably we have to sit idle infront of monitor to track the proceedings through Dull and Slow Cricinfo...Sighhhh...

FaridpurChicago
July 28, 2006, 10:24 AM
We should all write to willow tv, that might work. Looks like that's the last option we have.

sensible
July 28, 2006, 11:14 AM
If anyone can provide audio feed, I can keep the Bangla Cricket room in Paltalk open for the matches. I have no way of getting audio or video feed here.

sadi
July 28, 2006, 11:17 AM
Here is the response I get from willow tv:

Dear Subscriber,
It's our earnest endeavor to bring the best of the entire cricket being
played on Willow TV. Inc. We work as service providers for DIRECTV, Nimbus,
TAJ Television and other similar broadcasting entities. Acquisition of
broadcast rights is an ongoing process by our principal channel co.'s,
before or at times even during the event. We are working on getting
Zim-Bang and Bang- Kenya 2006 series at the earliest. Please keep visiting
our website time-to-time for more updates on the same.
Assuring best of our services.

Rubu
July 28, 2006, 11:25 AM
3.30am EST

I believe its 3:30am EDT.

Shakalaka
July 28, 2006, 11:27 AM
This is the response i got:
Dear Subscriber,

It's our earnest endeavor to bring the best of the entire cricket being played on Willow TV. Inc. We work as service providers for DIRECTV, Nimbus, TAJ Television and other similar broadcasting entities. Acquisition of broadcast rights is an ongoing process by our principal channel co.'s, before or at times even during the event. We are working on getting Zim-Bang 2006 series at the earliest. Please keep visiting our website time-to-time for more updates on the same.

Assuring best of our services.
<SCRIPT><!--D(["mb","- Show quoted text -

On 7/28/06, Abdullah Al-Mamun <aalmamun@gmail.com (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/)> wrote:\nAny chance of you guys showing BD and ZIM series????
\n 
\nthanks
\n\n

",1]);D(["mb","--
Regards,

Willow TV Inc.
www.willow.tv (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/)\n\n
",0]);D(["ce"]);//--></SCRIPT>

Shakalaka
July 28, 2006, 11:29 AM
they have ommited BD-Kenya from the list!! previous mails have everything same, but with ken-BD series mentioned. May be something brewing about Zim and BD! Hopefully.

Shakalaka
July 28, 2006, 11:29 AM
No chance for Channel I to show anything. Period.

sadi
July 28, 2006, 11:43 AM
first thing first... lets see if we can get the zimbabwe series first... timing is perfect... friday night and sat night and I don't wanna miss it

roaring tigerz
July 28, 2006, 01:30 PM
A potential good news. I am sure many of you also received the same e-mail. Benup.com , better known to us as DilmaTv might be streaming the Bd-Zim series. They sent me the following e-mail. Fingers crossed.

Dear Users,

Due to the huge number of requests we are receiving from Bangladeshi cricket
fans, we are planning to show the 5 ODI series between Bangladesh and Zimbabwe
on www.benup.com . Even though it\'s not 100% confirmed, there is a good chance
that we will cover these 5 exciting ODIS. Please keep visiting www.benup.com to
find out more updates about the web casting of this package.

Other bandwidth packages available on benup.com :

Sri Lanka vs South Africa Rest of the series - only $9
Pakistan vs England Rest of the Series - Only $21.99
Tri Series - India / Sri Lanka / South Africa + New Features - Only $20
**Bangladesh vs Zimbabwe** - Not confirmed.

Great Deal - Watch Star Plus India for two months for just $5

Thank You.
Assuring the best of Service,
Yusuf Ahmed, Benup Media Services.

We apologize if you receive this email more than once.</pre>

sadi
July 28, 2006, 01:34 PM
wow... great news if it does happen

jubaitca
July 28, 2006, 02:11 PM
A potential good news. I am sure many of you also received the same e-mail. Benup.com , better known to us as DilmaTv might be streaming the Bd-Zim series. They sent me the following e-mail. Fingers crossed.

Dear Users,

Due to the huge number of requests we are receiving from Bangladeshi cricket
fans, we are planning to show the 5 ODI series between Bangladesh and Zimbabwe
on www.benup.com (http://www.benup.com) . Even though it\'s not 100% confirmed, there is a good chance
that we will cover these 5 exciting ODIS. Please keep visiting www.benup.com (http://www.benup.com) to
find out more updates about the web casting of this package.

Other bandwidth packages available on benup.com :

Sri Lanka vs South Africa Rest of the series - only $9
Pakistan vs England Rest of the Series - Only $21.99
Tri Series - India / Sri Lanka / South Africa + New Features - Only $20
**Bangladesh vs Zimbabwe** - Not confirmed.

Great Deal - Watch Star Plus India for two months for just $5

Thank You.
Assuring the best of Service,
Yusuf Ahmed, Benup Media Services.

We apologize if you receive this email more than once.
</PRE>

Yup...thats what i got as well, he said that if they show it you will get to purchase it 10 minutes before the game starts. Hopefully this happens. And im sure that it will be cheaper than willow.tv

sadi
July 28, 2006, 02:15 PM
looks like they will show it. Here is what I get from their site:

Bangladesh vs Zimbabwe 5 ODIS
5 Exciting ODIS between Bangladesh and Zimbabwe. Starting from 29th of July @ 7:30 GMT time.
$Coming Soon Buy This Stream (javascript:mediaManager.showBuyNowPanel('32');)

FaridpurChicago
July 28, 2006, 03:12 PM
I got the same email. But I didn't find anything like we have to buy it 10 minutes prior to starting the game. It looks like they are closing the deal and will open to purchase as soon as they finalize.

sonarbangla
July 28, 2006, 04:27 PM
So...No chance of Channel I regarding the broadcast?Can any guys from BD please confirm it (tomorrow's schedule should be in today's newspaper), please?Really wanted to watch the game live...but the discussons are pointing that probably we have to sit idle infront of monitor to track the proceedings through Dull and Slow Cricinfo...Sighhhh...

:( no they won't.. i just checked it up for ya

sonarbangla
July 28, 2006, 04:33 PM
:D awesome .. even though dilmah always trick us at the very end, but they are always besides us.. the bd peepz.. khik.. i say why not all of us finance Bangla cricket to open its own streaming section.. where they will only provide us the BD Vs the rest of the wrold cricket for live?!

FaridpurChicago
July 28, 2006, 05:12 PM
I'm ready to finance BC if they can provide video. I don't enjoy Audio-only and its too tough to stay awake a week night for audio-only commentary. I'll support financing.

shammun
July 28, 2006, 05:37 PM
bhai can any one tell me can we see match at benup.com or any website plz...waiting eagerly. plz bhai re reply

reza_15
July 28, 2006, 05:55 PM
Channel I is not showing the game. Only Star Sports is going to show the match.

al Furqaan
July 28, 2006, 06:42 PM
i will begin by explaining why this thread is not superfluous and SHOULD BE the broadcast thread from here on out.

1) generally the pre-existing threads are created weeks before a series and end up being filled with fluff and misleading information. of course the posters are not to blame as that information is not necessarily available at that time. in addition, these threads tend to have several dozen posts and span at least a few pages; quite difficult to find pertinent information amongst the junk.

2) often times, very valuable infortmation is extremely esoteric and those few souls who have links maybe be reluctant to share with others because no central thread exists. further they may assume that everyone knows about the streaming cricket videos.

3) the pre-existing threads are 90% composed of rumors (chanell i showing Kenya series, for example), over-ambitious ideas (mass BC member run broadcasts), and other items which never come to anything productive by the time the 1st ODI/Test match starts. this thread is for that 10% of information because when a match has started, I personally, do not feel like rummaging through 100+ posts to find one link, afterwhich i have to junggle around with paypal and all that.

now the rules of this thread:

1) please do not post rumors or other false-hope giving info.

2) if you have specific questions about broadcasts, please ask.

3) if you have link, please share it ASAP so that other members can get there b4 the match starts.

4) even if you think your info is common knowledge, PLEASE POST ANYWAY

I plan on creating such a thread before every series from here on out...again this thread will only appear right before match time of the 1st match of the tour. It is meant to be a purer form of the threads which pop up months before a series (it is not meant to be a replacement).

with that being said, my first question is:

will the broadcast be available through sopcast??? also i forgot how sopcast works.

thanks

nyferari
July 28, 2006, 06:42 PM
Hey Guys i found this on WWW.BENUP.COM (http://www.BENUP.COM) (PREV DILMATV.COM) SO DONT WORRY.....WE ARE IN THE SKY NOW..........
www.benup.com (http://www.benup.com)
Bangladesh vs Zimbabwe 5 ODIS
5 Exciting ODIS between Bangladesh and Zimbabwe. Starting from 29th of July @ 7:30 GMT time.
$Coming Soon Buy This Stream (http://javascript<b></b>:mediaManager.showBuyNowPanel('32');)

So i guess all of USA/CANADA Fan can be so Happy like me:) .........
Aryan, USA

al Furqaan
July 28, 2006, 06:48 PM
it appears www.benup.com (http://www.benup.com) will broadcast all 5 ODIs vs Zimbabwe...they have a link which says "buy now" although a price is not listed. shouldn't be expensive at all since you can view 2 SL-SA tests for just 9$

pay using paypal so its secure as well.

truetruetiger
July 28, 2006, 06:50 PM
Yup...thats what i got as well, he said that if they show it you will get to purchase it 10 minutes before the game starts. Hopefully this happens. And im sure that it will be cheaper than willow.tv

yes, exactly what i got aswel

al Furqaan
July 28, 2006, 06:58 PM
I'm ready to finance BC if they can provide video. I don't enjoy Audio-only and its too tough to stay awake a week night for audio-only commentary. I'll support financing.

good god, what a fan...in a few years when i get a job, inshallah i will be able to join you.

by that time...i'll bet BC will be able to have high quality, fully legal, broadcasts.

all it takes is some money...

but i laud you, faridpur bhai, as should all BC members.

Sovik
July 28, 2006, 07:11 PM
some good news atlast

Sovik
July 28, 2006, 07:18 PM
very excited. but worried about their quality

khalifa
July 28, 2006, 08:29 PM
it appears www.benup.com (http://www.benup.com) will broadcast all 5 ODIs vs Zimbabwe...they have a link which says "buy now" although a price is not listed. shouldn't be expensive at all since you can view 2 SL-SA tests for just 9$

pay using paypal so its secure as well.

benup's interface looks exactly like khillari's, I suspect these are the same folks. I bought a package from them in the past - I believe it was the BD-AUS series, and streaming was very good if my memory serves me right. It'd be nice if they broadcast again :up:

al Furqaan
July 28, 2006, 08:29 PM
its almost 300 kbps...but the quality was not that good from their demo...

can other dilma users tell us what their quality is like and if there is any buffering?

still if i can get the whole series for 10 bucks...thats not bad.

Sovik
July 28, 2006, 08:50 PM
i bought bd vs sl series from dilma & it was good

SMHasan
July 28, 2006, 08:59 PM
I bought the BD-AUS sries from Khilaari and it was very good.

Tokyobreeze
July 28, 2006, 09:20 PM
Dilma, Khilari and this benup...all these are same guys?
Can u please put the link of Dilma and Khilari too?
I am trying Benup but they haven't yet put the pricing.Hope they will put it fast so that we can start watching from the very first ball...Very excited!!
Thanks to 'al_Furqaan' for the info...

sonarbangla
July 28, 2006, 09:20 PM
guys i think we are going off topic. focus.

so when are these guys gonna open the link for us, so that we can buy it and make sure that we gonna watch the game!

TheWatcher
July 28, 2006, 09:35 PM
The paltak room has been opened. So, hopefully, we will atleast get the audio.

sonarbangla
July 28, 2006, 10:32 PM
nah this benup is taking too much time to make sure whether or not they gonna show us the match?! what to do?!

Tokyobreeze
July 28, 2006, 10:49 PM
DesiCricket is also showing in their site that they will be showing the series, but the price is not confirmed there too...No idea what's actually going to happen.Seems like they are still not sure...I just hope someone shows it so that we can watch.

SMHasan
July 28, 2006, 10:53 PM
DesiCricket is also showing in their site that they will be showing the series, but the price is not confirmed there too...No idea what's actually going to happen.Seems like they are still not sure...I just hope someone shows it so that we can watch.

Whats the address of desicricket? Is it www.desicricket.net (http://www.desicricket.net)? If yes then I can't find anything regarding this series there.Pls reply.

Tokyobreeze
July 28, 2006, 11:08 PM
You have to register as member and then you will be taken to the page for buying stream...there the BD-Zim series is listed no price is set and (NOT CONFIRMED YET) is shown.Check it out.

FagunerAgun
July 28, 2006, 11:18 PM
mamma mia..more confused..what's the difference between match thread and broadcast thread then...

Which thread I should follow to follow the game...mods pls help.

Dhakablues
July 28, 2006, 11:24 PM
Unless you want to pay: <TABLE class=formTable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=label vAlign=center><LABEL for=amount>Amount:</LABEL></TD><TD width=6>https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/i/scr/pixel.gif</TD><TD align=left>$9,999,999,999.00 USD</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>you can go ahead with desicricket. I think thats a bit too expensive for a Zim-Ban match...

Mav
July 28, 2006, 11:51 PM
Where is the game yaar?

Tokyobreeze
July 29, 2006, 12:26 AM
Very sad...now the BD-Zim series has disappeared from DesiCricket...With the Benup still sticking with 'Coming Soon', now I am getting little worried!Any new option has come in the meantime??

detroitpagla
July 29, 2006, 12:41 AM
hey guys im trying to buy the package from benup.com but it's not letting me buy it. Also can someone tell me wat time game will start in eastern time zone?

al Furqaan
July 29, 2006, 12:45 AM
i think, am not sure, but benup will list the price and allow you to purchase 10 mins before game time which is about an hour and a half from when i type this post.

benup seems to be legit and since they said they will broadcast, i think they will.

i hope its not more than a few dollars per match.

desiman21
July 29, 2006, 12:45 AM
benup hasn't set it up yet. So, u can't buy it. I am not sure wheterh they will be able to show it anymore. less than 2 hours to the start.

sudn3sc3d
July 29, 2006, 12:58 AM
hey!

theres a 90% chance we, desicricket.net will stream it at 331 kbps..check the site around 6 AM - 7 AM est it should be there!..if its not, sorry guys :(

detroitpagla
July 29, 2006, 01:05 AM
wait...right now it's 2:05AM CENTRAL TIME ISN'T THE GAME SUPOSE TO START WITHIN HALF AN HOUR?

karimjay.
July 29, 2006, 01:24 AM
<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">No it starts in about an hour..</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

sunniath
July 29, 2006, 02:18 AM
keu platalk diye audio dite parle o hoito.webcast er to kono narachara dekhina.

sadi
July 29, 2006, 02:19 AM
any update guys?

desiman21
July 29, 2006, 02:21 AM
nothing at benup so far,, I guess no vdo tonight..

truetruetiger
July 29, 2006, 02:21 AM
any update guys?

yep, i've emailed benup and they said that they are still showing it. but i think we might miss the opening few overs though

detroitpagla
July 29, 2006, 02:22 AM
im still waiting on benup.com
it's stupid how noone wants to broadcast bangladesh's matches

sadi
July 29, 2006, 02:23 AM
how about paltalk?

kalpurush
July 29, 2006, 02:24 AM
How about audio?

sonarbangla
July 29, 2006, 02:25 AM
its stupid man.. i tell ya, whoever offer to broadcast this game at the first place will earn lottza extra money in their pocket, cause now ppl will buy what ever they get..

kalpurush
July 29, 2006, 02:28 AM
benup is showing the following msg. now!
"There is a known problem with the streams and the Benup staff is working on it. Please bare with us."

desiman21
July 29, 2006, 02:31 AM
Cricinfo is not updating the scorecard,, the game should be starting now..

detroitpagla
July 29, 2006, 02:31 AM
i think we'll miss out first part of the action even if we get to watch it anywhere. i really wished they showed the matches in dishnetwork. by the way did they throw the toss yet?

Sauron
July 29, 2006, 02:32 AM
benup is showing the following msg. now!
"There is a known problem with the streams and the Benup staff is working on it. Please bare with us."

"Please bare with us"??? That might be the problem itself ... ;)

desiman21
July 29, 2006, 02:37 AM
benup is airing audio,, but no vdo for tonight..

thasan
July 29, 2006, 03:59 AM
so, no audio in paltalk guys?
:(
so disappointing

Sovik
July 29, 2006, 04:02 AM
benup's audio is good. but still disappointed not being able to see live video

oracle
July 29, 2006, 04:32 AM
So it's audio only huh?

SMHasan
July 29, 2006, 06:01 AM
Live video at rtsp://209.11.244.98:555/broadcast/OnlineMediazambaan1.rm just open ur real player and type this address or type this address in the internet explorer.
Or visit http://www.tnlcricket.com/live8.html don't know how long they will show it.
Cheers guys.

Sovik
July 29, 2006, 06:19 AM
thanks SMHasan.

roi
July 29, 2006, 06:25 AM
Live video is not working...Sad

roi
July 29, 2006, 06:34 AM
www.benup.com (http://www.benup.com/) says Latest News: The problem with the servers has been fixed. All the streams are now working fine. Thank you for your corporation.

Does Any body watching this streaming?

Sovik
July 29, 2006, 06:36 AM
may be they were talking about other streams. not zim vs bd. they have only audio at this moment

Rabz
July 29, 2006, 06:38 AM
dhuro.. ar wait korte bhal lagtase na..
khela keno shuru hoyna..

Rabz
July 29, 2006, 06:41 AM
oh damn..wrong thread

Sovik
July 29, 2006, 07:03 AM
no audio link at this moment.

fwullah
July 29, 2006, 07:10 AM
Star Sports, ESPN & Ten Sports is unavailable in Bangladesh due to a decision made by the government to suspend broadcasting these channels along with 13 other cable pay channels.

Only BTV is available where the series is being broadcasted inside Bangladesh.

SMHasan
July 29, 2006, 08:19 AM
Star Sports, ESPN & Ten Sports is unavailable in Bangladesh due to a decision made by the government to suspend broadcasting these channels along with 13 other cable pay channels.

Only BTV is available where the series is being broadcasted inside Bangladesh.
Worrying news indeed! But why? Any link on his news??

rafiq
July 29, 2006, 08:24 AM
nice move from the government, make sure you go out and vote for them in the next election (you will now get Ershad as a bonus as well).

so none of the audio/video links are working - is there any audio anywhere else? thanks!

cracky
July 29, 2006, 09:21 AM
Yeah, please give us a source.
Worrying news indeed! But why? Any link on his news??

SMHasan
July 29, 2006, 09:29 AM
http://www.tnlcricket.com/live11.html is working now, try guys.

Bancan
July 29, 2006, 10:25 AM
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :(

sonarbangla
July 29, 2006, 01:34 PM
benup is selling for 14.99 which i think it too much for this series! they are selling SL Vs SA for 9 buckz only! they are trying to take disadvantage of the situation.. wht is this.. :mad:

al Furqaan
July 29, 2006, 02:47 PM

much thanks to you brother...

this is the exact reason i created this thread.

Hatebreed
July 29, 2006, 04:11 PM
Is benup really showing the series?

It seems they are selling it now-

Bangladesh vs Zimbabwe 4 ODIS
This package includes the video covereage of the next 4 ODIS between Bang vs Zim!**LIVE REPLAY WILL BE AVAILABLE** (Low Quality Video - 120 kbps)
$14.50

Has anyone bought it? Is it working, and if yes- how's the quality/reliability?

sunniath
July 29, 2006, 05:11 PM
i have bought the series. i bought packages from them before when they were dilma tv.their customer service is great.video quality is not bad at all.overall,great buy for money.

Albanycrew
July 29, 2006, 06:21 PM
yea...I bought the BD-Aus series from them and it was great. But this time it's only 120 Kbps.....which is worrying me. I think it was like close to 300 Kbps last time. Can someone plz tell us how much this difference of Kbps will affect the video stream.... how will it look?? I really want to watch the game live ...but I don't think I will spend 15 dollars to watch the video buffering every 10 seconds.

Nasif
July 29, 2006, 07:18 PM
Is benup really showing the series?

It seems they are selling it now-

Bangladesh vs Zimbabwe 4 ODIS
This package includes the video covereage of the next 4 ODIS between Bang vs Zim!**LIVE REPLAY WILL BE AVAILABLE** (Low Quality Video - 120 kbps)
$14.50

Has anyone bought it? Is it working, and if yes- how's the quality/reliability?

Thats too much ripoff for a pirated stream.

Benup
July 29, 2006, 07:33 PM
Hi guys,

The package of the low quality stream has been reduced. Its now only $10 .

Watch out for a high quality stream.

- Benup

Sovik
July 29, 2006, 08:18 PM
from benup

This package includes the video covereage of the next 4 ODIS between Bang vs Zim!**LIVE REPLAY WILL BE AVAILABLE** (Low Quality Video)
$10

i suffered with high quality video & now really worried about this

amit_ridoy
July 29, 2006, 08:31 PM
ok not its fine...so when are we getting the high quality one?

Hatebreed
July 29, 2006, 08:34 PM
Is the Benup stream is working? Will it buffer too much coz I got 18mbps connection ?

One more question, if I buy the low quality stream now and later want to buy high quality (if available) - do I have to pay the full amount or can it be discounted?

Sovik
July 29, 2006, 08:35 PM
when we will be able to buy high quality stream

SMHasan
July 29, 2006, 08:39 PM
Dew come on the msn now if u can.

Benup
July 29, 2006, 08:39 PM
when we will be able to buy high quality stream

It will be confirmed 10 mins before the match starts. Stay Tuned.

Sovik
July 29, 2006, 08:43 PM
any info on low quality. i saw high quality would be 300+kbps

SMHasan
July 29, 2006, 08:45 PM
It will be confirmed 10 mins before the match starts. Stay Tuned.

is it a joke?

Mav
July 30, 2006, 01:39 AM

HOw does it work? I dont see any link for vdo - its just the scorecard.

Mav
July 30, 2006, 01:53 AM
Benup,

I wanna ask a question. You are saying it's Low quality vdo on the add and again you said about updating high quality vdo before 10 mins of the game. What is it actually?

Why dont you say how will be the quality and why? Is it low quality from African broadcast stations? or benup working to make the quality better? say whats going on pls.

HawkEye000
July 30, 2006, 02:21 AM
so is benup providing any high quality video?

Murad
July 30, 2006, 02:22 AM
hey guys.. the thing is sold out in benup.com..

ora ki arekta open korbe??

plz lemmi know..

if u guys can.. plz give me their email address..
thanks

Mav
July 30, 2006, 02:25 AM
I just bought from Benup through Paypal with a credit card. ALso, got the email confirmation that it has been purchased. But, the streaming isnt there yet.

Niceman70
July 30, 2006, 02:26 AM
Ben, will you add the high quality please?

SMHasan
July 30, 2006, 02:29 AM
Is it a joke or what? they said they were to give the high quality video but now they say its sold out!They betrayed us.

Mr-Cricket
July 30, 2006, 02:32 AM
Benup,

I wanna ask a question. You are saying it's Low quality vdo on the add and again you said about updating high quality vdo before 10 mins of the game. What is it actually?

Why dont you say how will be the quality and why? Is it low quality from African broadcast stations? or benup working to make the quality better? say whats going on pls.
They were offering both a low quality stream, and a high quality stream (300+kbps) a few hours ago, but only the low quality stream had been confirmed. Since then, the low quality stream has been sold out, and the high quality steam has been removed from the page completely.

My question to Benup is, are you planning on updating us on whether or not you will still be offering this high quality stream. You said you would do so 10 minutes before the game started.

Mr-Cricket
July 30, 2006, 02:33 AM
This is really confusing. More slots have seeminly opened up for the previously 'Sold Out' low quality stream. I don't know whether to buy in, or to hold out for this illusive high quality feed. Whats going on!!

bang_fan001
July 30, 2006, 02:36 AM
Only FREE Site Providing this match fress stream is onlinemedia.in

link for this match: http://onlinemedia.in/live_video/voips.htm

sometimes links gets changed, refresh the page or visit indianmoviesclub.com to get updated links

HawkEye000
July 30, 2006, 02:37 AM
can anyone watch the benup stream???

Hatebreed
July 30, 2006, 02:41 AM
No video on Benup... just audio, even though the package description says 'video coverage' ... what's going on!!

sonarbangla
July 30, 2006, 02:42 AM
yeah it says page can not be display..lol

hkhan
July 30, 2006, 02:42 AM
unbeleivable ..... only audio for 10 bucks

Albanycrew
July 30, 2006, 02:51 AM
not getting any audio either

Sovik
July 30, 2006, 02:52 AM
no video from benup. 16kbps and buffering

truetruetiger
July 30, 2006, 02:55 AM
i emailed benup 20 minutes ago, they are not replying. looks like they've done a hit and run!

Sovik
July 30, 2006, 03:04 AM
atleast they could have been more honest by saying audio stream

truetruetiger
July 30, 2006, 03:04 AM
whats going to happen, we getting money back or what?

SMHasan
July 30, 2006, 03:05 AM
They betrayed us

desiman21
July 30, 2006, 03:13 AM
still audio only? I can see Benup is also here as "Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread".. why they are not replying??

If they can not keep their words, we should all complain to Paypal.

Benup
July 30, 2006, 03:37 AM
Guys the we are trying hard to get the video. Please bare with us.

Sovik
July 30, 2006, 04:08 AM
what about the time, and the parts we have missed, could you have said sorry atleast

roi
July 30, 2006, 04:24 AM
No video yet......10bugs...waste of money

Sovik
July 30, 2006, 07:36 AM
where is benup

Hatebreed
July 30, 2006, 01:32 PM
Benup, most of us bought the package thinking it was a 'video coverage' but what we received was totally unacceptable and you haven't even apologised. So I think you owe us a refund, at least for today's match if you really can broadcast the next matches. Otherwise give us full refund.

sadi
July 30, 2006, 01:55 PM
totally unacceptable... if you can't provide it, why take money for it?

sunniath
July 30, 2006, 02:32 PM
they posted on the site that if they cant show the 3rd match,they will refund the money.the thing is that there is no other source to watch the game.so lets see what they come up with.

HawkEye000
July 30, 2006, 04:31 PM
There would be a similar situation to what we experienced today in the second session of the 5th ODI as Star Sports is scheduled to show the Hungarian Grand Prix during the 2nd innings of that match. So at best benup can provide us with 5 sessions of live cricket.

SMHasan
July 30, 2006, 07:38 PM
There would be a similar situation to what we experienced today in the second session of the 5th ODI as Star Sports is scheduled to show the Hungarian Grand Prix during the 2nd innings of that match. So at best benup can provide us with 5 sessions of live cricket.

Yes, Star Sports showed something else instead of cricket today and same will happen on the 6th of August when they wont be showing the second session live. Although they will provide delayed telecast.

I was just wondering one thing - is cricinfo really covering the match from the Zimbabwe grounds or they aer just sitting in front of the monitor and typing what they are watching? I am saying this because when Star Sports stopped airing the match then Cricinfo stopped updating the score as others websites did today. Another important thing is there was not enough description of every ball in their live commentary. So these two things do indicates something, don't they?

Now the benup issue. They provided the live audio coverage but my question is- as they could provide the live audio then why not video? They got the audio feed from the Star Sports for sure (cos we heard it was bangla advertisements and hindi as well), so it means that they can provide the video feed. I believe they are having some server issues here as they are webcasting many matches at the same time.

But let hope they sort out something for the rest of the series.

HawkEye000
July 30, 2006, 07:47 PM
The 3rd ODI is the only match in the series that does not overlap with the ongoing test series between sri lanka and south africa. The second test starts on the 4th, so I am hopeful they are gonna have no server problems for the 3rd ODI.

sunniath
July 30, 2006, 10:36 PM
Benup should explain the situation here. At least the paid subscribers have the right to know what is going on.

al Furqaan
July 30, 2006, 10:57 PM
benup should understand that if they do not refund those who purchased (i almost did), then no one from here will ever go to benup.

and don't think that we only care about bangladesh matches...our forum members number almost 3000, and many of them would buy video feeds of other teams as well. so the potential financial loss far far outwieghs any gains benup would make by not refunding our members money for at least the matches that did not have any video.

thanks.

crickwizard
July 30, 2006, 11:30 PM
Those who bought the package should all write to paypal and let them know this is a total scam, a federal crime to take money from people by providing wrong information and fake services on the web. There are lot of teams and tools to track these people down. Dollar amount is not the issue, i am planning to go all the way to report to fed if i dont get answer from them on the refund. You just let one go, many will grow. These people are playing with our emotions. No mercy!

Orpheus
July 31, 2006, 12:06 AM
This guy is a low life scumbag. Trying to sell some audio feed he gets from his uncle via webcam...

dilma/benup/(myd***onfire.com)/Infinity, it's the same chor that keeps on changing his website so he doesn't get caught. Whatever you do, is your business but atleast get it right before taking money you low life....

Frankly, I don't know why you are not banned yet.
1) You are selling illegal feed (I can let that go)
2) You are LYING and cheating money out of BC members (Unforgivable)
3)You are using multiple nicks

You did the same thing before - telling us that we will get free BD vs Aus game when your ripped-off video from Willow didn't work cuz they had buffering problem. But I don't recall anyone getting any money back or free game of Aus and BD.

You already figured ppl will eventually forget and there isn't a realiable way ppl can track you cuz you are like a rat.. u could just hide for a while.....

I hope Banglacricket has a really good reason why they haven't permanently banned you or any-future-you....

Benup
July 31, 2006, 12:39 AM
This guy is a low life scumbag. Trying to sell some audio feed he gets from his uncle via webcam...

dilma/benup/(myd***onfire.com)/Infinity, it's the same chor that keeps on changing his website so he doesn't get caught. Whatever you do, is your business but atleast get it right before taking money you low life....

Frankly, I don't know why you are not banned yet.
1) You are selling illegal feed (I can let that go)
2) You are LYING and cheating money out of BC members (Unforgivable)
3)You are using multiple nicks

You did the same thing before - telling us that we will get free BD vs Aus game when your ripped-off video from Willow didn't work cuz they had buffering problem. But I don't recall anyone getting any money back or free game of Aus and BD.

You already figured ppl will eventually forget and there isn't a realiable way ppl can track you cuz you are like a rat.. u could just hide for a while.....

I hope Banglacricket has a really good reason why they haven't permanently banned you or any-future-you....

Dilma is not the same thing as benup. They sold the site to us, so we had to change the domain name.

Benup
July 31, 2006, 12:43 AM
Those who bought the package should all write to paypal and let them know this is a total scam, a federal crime to take money from people by providing wrong information and fake services on the web. There are lot of teams and tools to track these people down. Dollar amount is not the issue, i am planning to go all the way to report to fed if i dont get answer from them on the refund. You just let one go, many will grow. These people are playing with our emotions. No mercy!

Hi,

Atleast we are trying our best to provide the live coverage right... Wouldn't even audio be fine for $10 for 4 ODIS huh? As we told you we will issue a refund if we are unable to provide the live coverage of the next ODIS...

Benup
July 31, 2006, 12:45 AM

The television companies are also playing with your emotions by not providing the live coverage anywhere else other than Asia...

sunniath
July 31, 2006, 01:12 AM
Hi,

Atleast we are trying our best to provide the live coverage right... Wouldn't even audio be fine for $10 for 4 ODIS huh? As we told you we will issue a refund if we are unable to provide the live coverage of the next ODIS...
Money is not the issue here. It is a matter of delivering the service that you are obligated to provide. Probably there is a good reason for not being able to broadcast the games. But such issues should have been resolved before selling the service. You are simply running a poorly planned business.:down:

Tokyobreeze
July 31, 2006, 03:48 AM
If benup can't come up with the promised video feed and don't refund the money too, I think we should complain to paypal...If you guys also plan to do so, please share the details (mail addresses of Paypal and related things)...Of course, only if they come up with nothing and still try to digest the money.

Ubiquitous
July 31, 2006, 07:54 AM
Hi,

A deal is a deal mate. For the sake of your business credentials, you would do best not to repeat such nonsense again as suggesting the price would be good enough for audio alone. A customer should either get the goods he paid for, or his money back.

sadi
July 31, 2006, 08:00 AM
The television companies are also playing with your emotions by not providing the live coverage anywhere else other than Asia...

You really don't make sense... if someone is not showing the games, its their decision to do so and we all respect that... but when you say you will provide it and we pay you the money, we expect the service in return... goodwill is a very important thing and so far you are not helping yourself