PDA

View Full Version : The Amazing Bravo, and Bangladesh's Fault!

Flipper
June 9, 2006, 04:22 AM
Okay, so, there isn’t much going on with BD for some time. So I go check the recent scorecards at Cricinfo. Wow, Sri Lanka vs. England, amazing stuff….

Suddenly, a flash back

Bangladesh vs. Sri Lanka, 1st Test, Day 2
Spirited Bangladesh Peg Back Srilanka
by Charlie Austin
March 1, 2006
http://content-usa.cricinfo.com/bdeshvsl/content/story/239078.html

Since I am thinking about Bangladesh’s game now, I fast forward in time. It’s April, and it’s none other than the Champ himself, lay people usually call him the Aussie. Yeah wherever world champ goes, he makes news, big news. So he plays the first test against BD, and again makes big news…. yes, he fights to avoid follow on. Yes, there were excuses…but a fact.

Anyways, I move on with the Cricinfo news. I find an interesting article by some S. Rajesh. It talks about Dwayne Bravo. Wow, isn’t he something? I can’t find the perfect word, other than Bravo to describe Bravo. Is he the next Khalis/ Flintoff? Or, the Bravo that he is? I have recently become a fan of his, and will follow him for sure. So, I keep on reading, and bingo, there is a small piece of information regarding Bangladesh. As, Mr. Rajesh employs himself to please a certain kind, or as if he is running for the elite place in the dashing group called the sadist, he forgets to mention what actually took place in the first test game Bangladesh played against Srilanka; he didn’t even mention that he had a load shading in all five days of the first test Bangladesh played with the Aussies this year.

Anyways, I move on, as his days are numbered!

Here is the article on the amazing Bravo:
http://content-usa.cricinfo.com/columns/content/story/249982.html

Huda
June 9, 2006, 04:41 AM
I don’t get ffice:smarttags" />lace>ur</ST1:place> point, but he’s right, hes quality all rounder because hes faceed quality test class attack, ours isnt YET, and everyone knows about the zimbo’s. Hes a journalist and we cant frown over every lace>Bangladesh</ST1:place> comment on that site.fficeffice" /><O:p</O:p

tutul
June 9, 2006, 08:32 AM
What are you trying to connect? Are you saying Bangladesh is a good test side? Brother we played almost 44 (or something) tests and managed to pull only one victory against weaker Zim! So what are you complaining about?

Flipper
June 9, 2006, 06:26 PM
No complain my brother. All I am saying it's time some people learn about BD, as our boys started to produce what they have been learning. The results are comming more frequently... Now they are competing head to head. It's just the inexperience that is lacking... So, the quotes that used to define BD in conjunction with zimbabwe, needs an update, that's all.

By the way, I read my post again, and don't see any complain there.
Read that again.