PDA

View Full Version : who will be the winner in japan versus australia?

tiger_man
June 10, 2006, 11:44 AM
MM..sorry..in the poll it says brazil..typo error...

i dont know how to change it...but if u go for australia, go for brazil...
else go for australia

Mr-Cricket
June 10, 2006, 11:45 AM
Based on what exactly?

tiger_man
June 10, 2006, 11:47 AM
Based on what exactly?

based on who u think will be the winner on the 12th june match

abdulw11
June 10, 2006, 12:01 PM
No option for a draw?

tiger_man
June 10, 2006, 12:04 PM
nah...i think there will be result.....draw is very unlikely

abdulw11
June 10, 2006, 12:12 PM
nah...i think there will be result.....draw is very unlikely

Thats fine, I respect your opinion, however there still should've been an option for the draw.

thebest
June 10, 2006, 12:12 PM
Anyway Australia is not winning. Either Brazil or Japan. But How Brazil would win in match between Australia and Japan only the poll starter knows.:D

Mr-Cricket
June 10, 2006, 12:15 PM
Thats fine, I respect your opinion, however there still should've been an option for the draw.
Yehhh exactly. Just because your adament there will be a result doesn't mean that others won't predict the draw.

Hey does anyone know if there's an option of opening a Poll after a thread has already been opened?

Miraz
June 10, 2006, 12:16 PM
Anyway Australia is not winning. Either Brazil or Japan. But How Brazil would win in match between Australia and Japan only the poll starter knows.:D
Hmmm!! Interesting poll.

Irony is the poll starter supports Australia but left no option for Australia:D

Well, as Brazil can never win a match between Japan and Australia, the other oprtion Japan has to win:lol:

tiger_man
June 11, 2006, 12:50 AM

i forgot to put it in aswell.....i even got the country wrong......

IanW
June 11, 2006, 04:19 AM
i forgot to put it in aswell.....i even got the country wrong......

Sorry, quick Brazil-Australia joke

Brazil are playing Australia, and after a massive attack of food poisoning, only Ronaldinho runs out on the paddock.

6th minute he scores, but eventually in the 86th minute Viduka heads one in to equalise, and it's a draw.

Ronaldinho goes back to the hospital to apologise to the team, and they are quick to congratulate him on saving a point as the only player, but he is inconsolable, explaining to his coach and teammates "I made a rash tackle from behind, and was sent off in the fourteenth minute".

Ian Whitchurch

thebest
June 11, 2006, 04:44 AM

Brazil are playing Australia, and after a massive attack of food poisoning, only Ronaldinho runs out on the paddock.

6th minute he scores, but eventually in the 86th minute Viduka heads one in to equalise, and it's a draw.

Ronaldinho goes back to the hospital to apologise to the team, and they are quick to congratulate him on saving a point as the only player, but he is inconsolable, explaining to his coach and teammates "I made a rash tackle from behind, and was sent off in the fourteenth minute".

Ian Whitchurch

:D Brutus You

abdulw11
June 11, 2006, 05:46 AM

Ian Whitchurch

That's a good one :lol:

Mr-Cricket
June 11, 2006, 05:58 AM
So harsh! :D

Tehsin
June 11, 2006, 01:19 PM
ONE of the best soccer jokes i've heard. Wonder if it was a POM behind it ? On second thought, the aussies look like fun loving blokes and won't hessitate to come up with a joke like this.

Hatebreed
June 11, 2006, 07:10 PM
Japan FTW.

IanW
June 12, 2006, 09:59 AM
For 83 and a half minutes, Japan's attackers were marginally less incompetant than Australia's, and they went 1-0 up on a looped lob aided by bad positioning/obstruction (delete according to allegience).

But they play the game over 90 minutes.

Ian Whitchurch

Tigers_eye
June 12, 2006, 10:44 AM
Hmmm !!! 3-1? and an aussie win? never in the my wildest dream had I thought this kind of result was possible. Wake up boys!! Here comes Symond ( I think he can play Football Rugbe cricket hockey anything) and Co.

tiger_man
June 12, 2006, 11:16 AM
put it this way...australia deserves to win the world cup....

actually in my wildest dream, i cudnt have thought ppl will put their money on japan over australia

Mr-Cricket
June 12, 2006, 12:21 PM
TOOOOOO GOOD! aloisi pikinhg up the scrapss!
timmyyyyy.....

Banglatiger84
June 12, 2006, 12:46 PM
put it this way...australia deserves to win the world cup....

actually in my wildest dream, i cudnt have thought ppl will put their money on japan over australia

Hmm, Australia deserves to win the World Cup? Maybe you've spending too much time with the penguins !:lol:

Japan, Australia and Croatia are all of the same standard more or less.

Btw, Japan should have had a penalty when they were 2-1 down, but the referee was kind of blind.

Miraz
June 12, 2006, 12:57 PM
Btw, Japan should have had a penalty when they were 2-1 down, but the referee was kind of blind.

In fact, the match was level (1-1) at that time. Penalty might have advanced them.

Hatebreed
June 12, 2006, 01:15 PM
A sub-standard performance by Japan, they were looking promising and then completely let go in the end. The way Aussies exploited the exhausted Japanese was disastrous. The 3 goals in the last 6-7 minutes, was vastly contributed by Japan's lack of commitment, not because they were imcompetent, not even because Aussies performed a miracle. I hope this result will make Croatia and Brazil take Australia more seriously to avoid another upset.

Banglatiger84
June 12, 2006, 01:32 PM
Cahill is a thug , the way he took out the Japanese player was shameful. Even in thePL, he is a pretty dirty player with his late and dangerous challenges.

Australia were intent on breaking Dutch legs in the friendly last week, and now they are trying to repeat that in the World Cup! The referees really need to clamp down on fouls like that with yelow or even red cards.

tiger_man
June 12, 2006, 01:34 PM

you cant complain much coz it was refees blind decision to let japan have the goal when it was clealy a foul in the 26th minute nd shud have been a goal kick....

so i guess not getting the penaltly kinda compensates for that....

referees bad decision affect australia in a bad way to begin with....

Rabz
June 12, 2006, 01:53 PM
Let the bad mouther's bad mouth.. he he ... watever...
we won ... simple as that...

AUS 3 Jap 1

Olee ole ole ole...
ozi ozi ozi ozi

tiger_man
June 13, 2006, 01:58 AM
Cahill is a thug , the way he took out the Japanese player was shameful. Even in thePL, he is a pretty dirty player with his late and dangerous challenges.

Australia were intent on breaking Dutch legs in the friendly last week, and now they are trying to repeat that in the World Cup! The referees really need to clamp down on fouls like that with yelow or even red cards.

australia copped 5 yellow card...nd a red card for that tackle in the netherland match....?? so whats ur complain???

we won mate.....like it or not....cant change the fact....
not the socceroos fault if japs are so feeble....