PDA

View Full Version : our coach the anti-smoking activist!

brazilfan2006
June 11, 2006, 02:29 AM
Guys, I'm new here an I think this is a great forum. Here's my first post and this is dedicated to all the chain-smoking fans of BD cricket!:lol:

http://www.tigercricket.com/PostDav3.aspx

check this out dudes!

al Furqaan
June 11, 2006, 01:00 PM
which one of our players smoke? better not be the young guys

KricFreak
June 12, 2006, 08:36 AM
good article, thanks for sharing.

The problem is most developing players know this, hear this from everyone but when under pressure they seem to don't remember. I also think that the choking under pressure is a heritage of our whole nation, it's in our blood.

BTW - welcome on board.

cricket_pagol
June 12, 2006, 08:44 AM
good article

akabir77
June 12, 2006, 10:58 PM
pilot smokes for sure

Rabz
June 13, 2006, 05:12 AM
welcome aboard mate

Stumped
June 13, 2006, 06:16 PM
Peoples... Dav is not implying that any of the guys smoke... frankly that is thier business their cricket should be talked about... not thier habits no matter how big or small they are! If you read the paragraph properly he was talking about himself

"Speaking of bad habits, we've got lots of bad habits in the <?XML:NAMESPACE PREFIX = ST1 /><ST1:COUNTRY-REGION><ST1:PLACE>Bangladesh </ST1:PLACE></ST1:COUNTRY-REGION>team. Our batsmen make mistakes, our bowlers make mistakes and also the coaches make mistakes in terms of bad habits. I think most people know about my bad habit. The nicotine has been a real problem for me."

Im proud that he has given up as it is a hard thing to do. He is simply making a point that it can be done but its not easy and it is a bad habit... talking about himself is not somthing he does often to the public...

Hatebreed
June 13, 2006, 08:14 PM
If any of our players smoke, Rafique must be one of them, his lips look darker than tar pit. Anyway, it's ok as long as our players are fit and responsible. Dav could be indirectly and unknowingly relaying the message to the young cricketers, nothing wrong with that.

Stumped
June 13, 2006, 11:40 PM
If any of our players smoke, Rafique must be one of them, his lips look darker than tar pit. Anyway, it's ok as long as our players are fit and responsible. Dav could be indirectly and unknowingly relaying the message to the young cricketers, nothing wrong with that.

The message he is relaying is not to smoke.. again he is not relaying to to any particular cricketers... The colour of the lips does not mean they smoke either...