PDA

View Full Version : World cup 99?!

sonarbangla
June 16, 2006, 10:06 AM
:( ok so i was looking for the Bangladesh Vs Pakistan match clips for a longgg time, but seems like no one has it?! why is that.. it was such a jnatush win for our cricket team.. mm.. at quite amazing we have the kenya Vs Bangladesh match clips .. i mean the final of ICC CT. anyone have tht video? i am dying to see it..

Tigers_eye
June 16, 2006, 10:11 AM
You must be khaled Mahmud fan. lol.

sonarbangla
June 16, 2006, 10:21 AM
;) ah to be honest, i was used to love the way chacha bats.. lol.. yeah i am kinda fan of his.. mm.. i think he was a great all rounder.. and i remember the time was going to ball all of my elder cousin were used to start commentating like, "oi je.. gutiguti pa-e bowling korte aschen khaled mahmud.... aboonnngggg... 6..." lol..

kalpurush
June 16, 2006, 11:45 PM
The way Khaled Mahmud played against Pakistan in the World Cup '99, was simply great. Wasn't it? I will rember that game for the rest of my life thats for sure. Wouldn't you? I am looking for BD vs India video too! Friends, could you please help us out? Cheers.

sonarbangla
June 17, 2006, 09:30 AM
Bd VS IND vieo BD torrent a full ta paba. tobe ami bolsilam keo jodi ektu kosto kore file front ba megaupload a uplaod korte parto, tahole eta onek ta easy hoe jeto achieve kora. anyways, i might give it a shot, and if i get a hang to it, then i will inshallah uplaod it in google so that everyone can watch it online. :)

anyways, khaled mahmud was a great All rounder indeed. but i think at the end of his career he just became too fimiliar to all the batsmans tht they started to play well against his bowling and stuff, therefore, he couldn't get any wrickets anymore.. :( thts sad.. same as S.nafis. see when he played the 1st ODI against AUS, he played well, but then they found out his weakness, and he made two duckz. lol. i think someone else was saying the same thing in some other topic!