PDA

View Full Version : Worrying News

pilot fan
June 18, 2006, 02:52 AM
the talented sean williams is back for zimbabwe along with hamilton madakaza who is playing for the A team and he is there best batsman who has done it at international level and stuart matskiyere also is playing for the A team who will also be in the national side

keith curren is in england at the moment trying to perswade some of there players who have left zim to come back inlcuding tibu and ewing, if he suceeds in bringing back these players we will have a touth job in beeting them as they will have exspericance to go with there talented youngsters such as justic chibabha and elton chigonburu and brenden taylor

watch out bangladesh the zimbabwe series will be no walkover

thebest
June 18, 2006, 03:20 AM
Why to worry? A strong Zimbabawe is good for us. Other wise our players might think it would be walk in the park. I want a Zimbabawe with Streak, Taibo and Flower brothers to measure our progess. Even with the one you mentioned, the Zimbabawe side is weak. Our A team should be able to take care of them.

mac
June 18, 2006, 04:22 AM
Including Taibu and other Zim players is good for us. The present Zim team is even weaker than the Kenyan team. BD has exceeded that level a long time ago. We need to play some good, competetive cricket before the WC. :flag:

Miraz
June 18, 2006, 05:01 AM
I'm not getting it!!!

Why to worry or whom to worry???

Do you expect to get a walkover or prefer a walkover??? I would have liked the full strength Zimbabwe team with Andy Flower, Heath Streak, Murray Goodwin & .. and I think most of the members will agree with that. If few good players are back for Zim team that's a good news for us not a worrying news.

We can learn and play good cricket with quality opponenets, there is no point playing sub standard team and winning cheaply.

Ahmed_B
June 18, 2006, 08:56 AM
Ami bhablam Bangladesher 5/6 jon player er diarrhea hoise naki abar?!!!
Thread open kore dekhi kothakar kon williams na keith... eder bhoy-e hatu kapakapi suru hoise! ;)

I want the full-strength Zimbo team to be up against BD... nothing less will satisfy me!
BD has to play maximum-strength ZIM team and defeat them... that’s the thing which will give me biggest pleasure!

cricbb
June 19, 2006, 07:01 AM
we should have nothing or no one to worry about in the ZIM team.

sadi
June 19, 2006, 08:34 AM
amar kisu bolar nai... sobai bole felse amar moner kotha.... I hope pilot_fan bhai er shahosh aktu barbe ekon....

MarufH
June 19, 2006, 09:16 AM
We have nothing to worry about.. absulutely nothing.. we need come out of that nerrow mind.. we can win against Australia.. in regular base.. we have to have that confindence dude.

tiger_man
June 19, 2006, 10:36 AM
I'm not getting it!!!

Why to worry or whom to worry???

when its bangladesh playing, one doenst need a proper reason to worry....

tiger_man
June 19, 2006, 10:40 AM
we can win against Australia.. in regular base.. we have to have that confindence dude.

dont count on that single win so much.....yes we did win against australia, kenya beat west indies in one of the previous world cups, and now kenyan circket barely exists...

these once in a blue moon win only brings short term hope of doing better....i myself thought that, after this they will win or loose in future with some dignity but thats not the case.....

Frost
June 19, 2006, 12:49 PM
We should not expect our opponents in the international arena be easy. That will be very dangerous for our players. They will have a false impression about their abilities.

kalpurush
June 19, 2006, 04:52 PM
I agree with Ahmed_B 100%. A win is only satisfied us if it is against a full-powered Zimbo team...period:)