PDA

View Full Version : Stick Sports Soccer

abdulw11
June 26, 2006, 11:48 AM
The makers of Stick Cricket have made a soccer alternative. Seeing as everyone is football crazy at the moment, I thought I'd post the link. It's still in beta stage and they are yet to add lots of stuff (it might have bugs). I haven't had a proper chance to play it yet coz it's running real slow for me. Anyways, have a go and see what you think, you might like it or absolutely hate it, post your thoughts.

Stick Sports Soccer (http://dev.sticksportssoccer.com/)

You can choose between a friendly match or a full World Cup.

And no, Bangladesh is not in the game...

Tigers_eye
June 26, 2006, 12:03 PM
....And no, Bangladesh is not in the game...
That did it for me.:mad:
I hope in the alpha version they have a good BD team.I know we can trounce Thailand. We did it in the past, and history repeats itself. Will try it out once they include BD.

babubangla
June 26, 2006, 12:08 PM
The makers of Stick Cricket have made a soccer alternative.
And no, Bangladesh is not in the game...

Bangladesh is not in Stick Soccer....Is this any surprise?
I guess not.
Do you see any Germany, Italy or Brazil in Stick Cricket?

abdulw11
June 26, 2006, 12:16 PM
That did it for me.:mad:
I hope in the alpha version they have a good BD team.I know we can trounce Thailand. We did it in the past, and history repeats itself. Will try it out once they include BD.

:) It was supposed to be a joke. You didn't really expect Bangladesh to be in a football game, did you?

Bancan
June 26, 2006, 01:02 PM
holy the game is so hard

abdulw11
June 26, 2006, 01:05 PM
Its too fast, really hard to tackle but I'm sure they'll slow it down because they are asking for feedback and a lot of players have already voiced their concerns.