PDA

View Full Version : Who will be the Champion in WC 2006?

CricFanBD
July 2, 2006, 10:32 PM
Who will be the Champion in WC 2006?

babubangla
July 2, 2006, 11:52 PM
No Need to do a Poll for this.
France all the way !!!

CricFanBD
July 3, 2006, 12:03 AM
21 views but only 3 votes!!

Seems nobody is interested!!

Rabz
July 3, 2006, 01:41 AM
among Bangladeshi's, the typical favs r either Brazil or Argentina..
now both of them out.. the enthusiasm must hv also died with it...
i know mine has... with the premature exodus of brazil from the cup...

i wanna see world cup 06
not euro 06

but on the note of who's winning..
i hope its Portugal..
the world needs a new champion... not the same old teams..

Nasif
July 3, 2006, 01:53 AM
I am weak team supporter if I don't have any favs playing. So portugal it is... :)

mac
July 3, 2006, 03:29 AM
France.:up:

sabbir ahmad
July 3, 2006, 03:32 AM
France:up:

Banglatiger84
July 3, 2006, 05:32 AM
I said Germany will win before the tournaent and i stand by my prediction

However i will be supporting portugal

Daddy_Mac
July 3, 2006, 06:41 AM
I was the first to vote and I voted for france....but now I see France is leading by a mile.....
Another warning news the Brazilian supporters have become France haters and Germany lovers while its exantly opposite for the Arsentinian fans.....

babubangla
July 3, 2006, 08:19 AM
the world needs a new champion... not the same old teams..

since brazil is gone !!!:)

Spitfire_x86
July 3, 2006, 10:08 AM
since brazil is gone !!!:)
I told this somewhere before. Only Brazil always deserve to win the WC. Other teams should play because Brazil needs to play with some other teams to win the WC :)

babubangla
July 3, 2006, 10:17 AM
I told this somewhere before. Only Brazil always deserve to win the WC. Other teams should play because Brazil needs to play with some other teams to win the WC :)

So much blind devotion.......You are the # 1 Brazil fan in the forum. :)

Bancan
July 3, 2006, 12:25 PM
:D france:up:

Xavier
July 3, 2006, 01:09 PM
I think Germany will win, there is no way they can lose a home world cup, it's out of their toughest mentality.

Hatebreed
July 3, 2006, 01:28 PM
The hosts have an advantage and I'm hoping they'll take full advantage of the fact they are playing at home and there is no Brasil.

mhferdaus
July 3, 2006, 02:36 PM
The hosts have an advantage and I'm hoping they'll take full advantage of the fact they are playing at home and there is no Brasil.

The host would be out if not for the comedy of error produced by the Argentine in the match :D.

tiger_man
July 3, 2006, 10:23 PM
I cant believe someone can ask a question who will win the world cup at this stage when its so obvious.

With brazil argentina down, who is more likely to win with homeground support??

Rabz
July 4, 2006, 05:15 AM
i just hope its Portugal...
and yes, ONLY BRAZIL have the divine right to win the wc every time..:D
other teams r there only to make up places SHOULD Brazil decides not to win in any certain yrs... like this time....

c'mon mate.. they r running outta space for the stars..
give them a brake...:p

plus they hv won world cup in every continent so far...
europe(only team to do so from latin america)
north america
latin america
asia
so..i guess next world cup 2010 in africa..
Brazil will win it back again...

thebest
July 4, 2006, 07:01 AM
I was the first to vote and I voted for france....but now I see France is leading by a mile.....
Another warning news the Brazilian supporters have become France haters and Germany lovers while its exantly opposite for the Arsentinian fans.....

No I am an Argentine supporter. I am rooting for France because France is my second favourite team. But if France is not there I would root for Germany.

ONLY BRAZIL have the divine right to win the wc every time

No body tell them to french. Whenver Brazil face France; Brazil became a micky mouse:D

HawkEye000
July 4, 2006, 04:39 PM
I cant believe someone can ask a question who will win the world cup at this stage when its so obvious.

With brazil argentina down, who is more likely to win with homeground support??

no you get it why someone can ask the question or the thing that u have between your ears still cannot get it?

ammark
July 4, 2006, 09:56 PM
I think Germany will win, there is no way they can lose a home world cup, it's out of their toughest mentality.

How do you feel, now that your Italy's in against everyone's expectations?? :D

as for me, I think its still too close to call anyone a champ... they're all VERY even teams. This World Cup is wayy better than any of the crap one sided Brazil take all world cups. They deserved to lose against the masterful zidane and the solid French defense :p

orzoon
July 4, 2006, 10:37 PM
I will want Portugal to win the World-Cup.
Well ,at least I want them to defeat France and reach the Finals,that will avenge Brazil's defeat and I will be happy.It's going to be tough so I will keep my fingers crossed and shout/yell for Potugal till the last second of the match.

ialbd
July 4, 2006, 11:05 PM
italy has an easy shot now (after beating germany)...
________
DISCUSS VAPORIZERS (http://vaporizer.org/forum/vapor-lounge/)

Rabz
July 5, 2006, 01:13 AM
italy has an easy shot now (after beating germany)...

no mate.. nobody got it easy...
just look at this world cup..teams like Brazil and Argentina is already out
.... n so is Germany now...

don underestimate France or Portugal..
i believe any team, irrespective of thier stature and big names, that makes it to the semis and finals of the wc, deserves to be respected and taken seriously...

Needless to say bout France, but even Portugal has also beaten teams like Holland and England... so its anybody'd game...

but i was impressed with the way Italy played its last couple of games..
out of their shelves.. attacking football !! wow.. thats just not Italy...

anyway...i'll be rooting for Portugal for the rest of the tournament...

mhferdaus
July 5, 2006, 02:51 AM
no mate.. nobody got it easy...
just look at this world cup..teams like Brazil and Argentina is already out
.... n so is Germany now...

don underestimate France or Portugal..
i believe any team, irrespective of thier stature and big names, that makes it to the semis and finals of the wc, deserves to be respected and taken seriously...

Needless to say bout France, but even Portugal has also beaten teams like Holland and England... so its anybody'd game...

but i was impressed with the way Italy played its last couple of games..
out of their shelves.. attacking football !! wow.. thats just not Italy...

anyway...i'll be rooting for Portugal for the rest of the tournament...

yes Italy played really entertaining football today, and if France can win semi and goto final then it could be a great repeat of great Euro 2000 final, that match is still in my mind, back heel pass wonderfully played by Italy and they scores, when the match seems to be over, Wiltord comes and saves the day, and then comes Trezeguet and buries the volley shot in the net, what a game ... :D

Daddy_Mac
July 5, 2006, 03:45 AM
yes Italy played really entertaining football today, and if France can win semi and goto final then it could be a great repeat of great Euro 2000 final, that match is still in my mind, back heel pass wonderfully played by Italy and they scores, when the match seems to be over, Wiltord comes and saves the day, and then comes Trezeguet and buries the volley shot in the net, what a game ... :D

*U got that spot on mite......all hail "Les Blues"(at least thats the case with me).....
:up:

Xavier
July 5, 2006, 06:54 AM
How do you feel, now that your Italy's in against everyone's expectations?? :D

as for me, I think its still too close to call anyone a champ... they're all VERY even teams. This World Cup is wayy better than any of the crap one sided Brazil take all world cups. They deserved to lose against the masterful zidane and the solid French defense :p

I'm surprised by Germany poor performance yesterday, especially from Ballack and Klose, but Italy has a very strong defense and only conceded an own-goal in the whole world cup.
Now I'm for Portugal against France, I don't like France and in the end their national team only has players from former colonies and I would like to see each of them pay for their team. France are maybe slightly better but Portugal have a unique chance... good luck!

babubangla
July 5, 2006, 09:37 AM
25% predicted Germany to be the Champion.
Well..that's gone now.
France is now have the clear lead in the prediction run !!

sadi
July 5, 2006, 10:27 AM
Italy.... their defense is so strong... Italyyyyy

babubangla
July 5, 2006, 10:53 AM
Italy.... their defense is so strong... Italyyyyy

Oh Lord, you setting yourself for another heart break.
Your heart may be strong, but telling you, your heart can not handle that many breaks!!:)