PDA

View Full Version : Ash factor

Konka33
July 3, 2006, 12:36 PM
http://www.tigercricket.com/PostDav4.aspx

'Many people ask me how Ashraful might possibly benefit from this stint in <?XML:NAMESPACE PREFIX = ST1 /><ST1:COUNTRY-REGION><ST1:PLACE>England</ST1:PLACE> </ST1:COUNTRY-REGION>because he is not playing at a high level of competition there. I think the area where it will be very beneficial to him is that he is regarded as the overseas player. He needs to perform and show everyone else why he is in that position of an overseas professional. So that’s good because there’s a bit more pressure on him and more responsibility to perform on a consistent basis. The level of competition is not great, we all know that, but to be in a group with boys he doesn’t know and to be the leading player in that group will make him a little bit more mature I think if he makes a success of it. It will make him think of what he is doing a bit more and will make him more of an allround person, which is what he needs as well. These are the areas where he can benefit and ultimately that can benefit <ST1:PLACE><ST1:COUNTRY-REGION>Bangladesh</ST1:COUNTRY-REGION> </ST1:PLACE>cricket.'

We all hope the same!

cricman
July 3, 2006, 12:51 PM
Very Nice Blog by DW!, Don't see many International Coaches Write Columns about there team. And DW's Wishes about Ash did come true as he did not do 5,5,5,202 but followed it it up very well.

BTW: Why does something happen to Mashrafe evry 2-3 months?

cricket_pagol
July 3, 2006, 03:24 PM
Good to see DW writing blogs frequently and making himself more accessible to the fans.

Omio
July 3, 2006, 05:01 PM
they shud write the blog frequently,

anyway , does anybody hav the pic of Ashraful with monalisa, if yes, pls post it.

SMHasan
July 3, 2006, 08:23 PM
they shud write the blog frequently,

anyway , does anybody hav the pic of Ashraful with monalisa, if yes, pls post it.

এই খবর লিওনার্দো দা ভিঞ্চি শুনলে খবর আছে আশরাফুলের!

kalpurush
July 3, 2006, 11:00 PM
I wish DW's wish (Ashraful's responsibilities to perform in a consistent basis) comes true!

Omio
July 4, 2006, 12:22 PM
এই খবর লিওনার্দো দা ভিঞ্চি শুনলে খবর আছে আশরাফুলের!

আরে এটা তো লিওনার্দো দা ভিঞ্চি চেয়েছেন,

SMHasan
July 4, 2006, 07:48 PM
আরে এটা তো লিওনার্দো দা ভিঞ্চি চেয়েছেন,

O tai naki? Jantamna to!