PDA

View Full Version : Adidas Jose+10 Full Commercial

cricman
July 8, 2006, 11:43 AM
Best Part of the Commercial is when the Chubby Kid Picks Messi and Then Jose picks Beckenbauer and there like ?????, Then Zidane tells the Chubby to pick Platini. Very Good Job by Adidas they spent alot of money on the Ad and it was well spent. Never get tired watching it during the games.

YouTube - Adidas Commercial José + 10 Extended Version (Germany) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goUl_zOaOW0)

Miraz
July 8, 2006, 11:51 AM
Awesome!!!

Really nice to watch.

Frost
July 8, 2006, 01:11 PM
I agree with cricman. I watched this over and over again. Never got tired of this ad. My next door neighbor is from Venezuela and their 6-year old son's name is Diego. He plays soccer all the time in the yards and his mom calls him, "Dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeggggoooo, a casa!" just like the ad's ending:-)

akabir77
July 8, 2006, 03:08 PM
well I didn't saw any extended version though they show the whole thing in three parts though... but wonderfull add

AsifTheManRahman
July 9, 2006, 05:05 PM
yeah, they usually show the whole thing in parts....i wonder if there's a full version of that song somewhere on the www

mhferdaus
July 10, 2006, 01:07 AM
I agree with cricman. I watched this over and over again. Never got tired of this ad. My next door neighbor is from Venezuela and their 6-year old son's name is Diego. He plays soccer all the time in the yards and his mom calls him, "Dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeggggoooo, a casa!" just like the ad's ending:-)

I wonder if his name is Diego Armando Maradona :D.

cricket_pagla
July 14, 2006, 01:17 AM
thanks, it's great!.. ;)