PDA

View Full Version : Online game: would appreciate help for Bangladesh

indianx
July 12, 2006, 04:25 PM
Hi everyone,

I am part of a team creating an online player-oriented cricket game, presently we have the match engine finished, the season structure 25-30% done. But, here is the reason I post this: I would really appreciate it if someone could volunteer to provide info on Bangladeshi players, their ratings, etc. I can pm you what ratings to fill in.

But, another just general question is are these the only main domestic teams in Bangladesh:

Dhaka Division
Rajshahi Division
Khulna Division
Sylhet Division
Barisal Division
Chittagong Division

I found this on cricinfo: http://usa.cricinfo.com/db/ARCHIVE/2005-06/BDESH_LOCAL/PDCL/SCORECARDS/

But, I don't know if they're just local clubs or actual state/county/province/etc. type teams.

Thanks in advance.
Cheers.

Sovik
July 12, 2006, 05:46 PM
We have 6 teams that participate in national league and they are
Dhaka Division
Rajshahi Division
Khulna Division
Sylhet Division
Barisal Division
Chittagong Division.

and the teams that you have on that link are club teams.

indianx
July 13, 2006, 10:06 AM
Thanks for clearing that up. One more thing, we're looking for 20 main players from each country to include in the game, would you say that these are possibly the 20 best current (and those who will be in the team soon) players in Bangladesh?

Javed Omar
Shahriar Nafees
Aftab Ahmed
Mohammad Ashraful
Mohammad Rafique
Alok Kapali
Mashrafe Mortaza
+Khaled Mashud
Abdur Razzak
Habibul Bashar
Syed Rasel
Shahadat Hossain
Enamul Haque
Nafees Iqbal
Rajin Saleh
Manjural Islam Rana
Faisal Hossain
Nazmul Hossain
Tapash Baisya
Tushar Imran?

I know this list might not seem too good and that's because I don't know much about the Bangladeshi team. :( I would appreciate any additions or help on who to edit out.

Thanks. :lol:

</pre>

Miraz
July 13, 2006, 10:19 AM
Thanks for clearing that up. One more thing, we're looking for 20 main players from each country to include in the game, would you say that these are possibly the 20 best current (and those who will be in the team soon) players in Bangladesh?

Javed Omar
Shahriar Nafees
Aftab Ahmed
Mohammad Ashraful
Mohammad Rafique
Alok Kapali
Mashrafe Mortaza
+Khaled Mashud
Abdur Razzak
Habibul Bashar
Syed Rasel
Shahadat Hossain
Enamul Haque
Nafees Iqbal
Rajin Saleh
Manjural Islam Rana
Faisal Hossain
Nazmul Hossain
Tapash Baisya
Tushar Imran?

I know this list might not seem too good and that's because I don't know much about the Bangladeshi team. :( I would appreciate any additions or help on who to edit out.

Thanks. :lol:

</PRE>

Add..

Mushfiqur Rahim
Sakib-Al- Hasan
Mehrab Hossain Jnr.

Delete..

Faisal Hossain
Tapah Baisya &
Nazmul Hossain

Tigers_eye
July 13, 2006, 10:48 AM
Add Nazmus Sadat. Currently he is playing with the A team. Nazmul Hossain is young. With proper coaching he may return to the A team fold.
The six divisions are actual state teams. Some major cities have several divisions/leagues of local club teams.

Sovik
July 13, 2006, 12:05 PM
Enamul Haq Jr. Enamul Haq retired long ago

indianx
July 13, 2006, 12:35 PM
Thanks guys, this has been very helpful.

AsifTheManRahman
July 13, 2006, 01:25 PM
Why don't you post what ratings you want, and people can help you out, unless of course you've already found a volunteer :)

Sovik
July 13, 2006, 05:27 PM
And my request to you, please don't include Javed Omar, please

RazabQ
July 13, 2006, 07:19 PM
And my request to you, please don't include Javed Omar, please
Sovik, like it or not, JO hasn't declared retirement and so any realistic game has to include him

Sovik
July 13, 2006, 08:37 PM
all right, then i have to leave him out of my playing XI when i play this game.

enough with jokes, indianx (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=1590) bro. you can search cricinfo or www.tigercricket.com for bangladesh's cricketers