PDA

View Full Version : Italians break World Cup trophy

CricFanBD
July 16, 2006, 11:21 PM
At last Italy Broke the glorious WC trophy for the first time in World Cup history. Why?! %&*!? Just guess for a fun.

Rabz
July 17, 2006, 12:11 AM
they broke it cuz this new generation has never seen the trophy in their life ( mind u last time they won was 24 yrs ago) and they thought its actually a big chocolate wrapped up in golden paper.
As italy is going thru a disasterous femine, the players tried to have a bit of the chocolate and in the process, not only broke the trophy but thier teeth as well.

CricFanBD
July 17, 2006, 12:22 AM
they broke it cuz this new generation has never seen the trophy in their life ( mind u last time they won was 24 yrs ago) and they thought its actually a big chocolate wrapped up in golden paper.
As italy is going thru a disasterous femine, the players tried to have a bit of the chocolate and in the process, not only broke the trophy but thier teeth as well.

Ha ha he he...Very good comment, bro. I laughed for long time, I enjoyed every words of your comments. :up:

akabir77
July 17, 2006, 09:59 AM
any pictures of the broken trophy?

Bancan
July 17, 2006, 11:22 AM
zidane went to the place where it was kept and zidaned it ( head butted it) :D

Nasif
July 17, 2006, 11:25 AM
News:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2006/07/14/wcup14.xml

Sauron
July 17, 2006, 11:45 AM
বাঁদরের গলায় কি আর মুক্তা'র মালা শোভা পায়? ...

অথবা অন্য ভাবে বল্‌লে -
চাষা'র বেটি ... শোয়ায় পাটি ... যায় মাটি ...

ialbd
July 17, 2006, 01:24 PM
hmm very interesting
________
Toyota kz engine (http://www.toyota-wiki.com/wiki/Toyota_KZ_engine)

layperson
July 17, 2006, 03:21 PM
u dont deserve something that you do not find worthy enough to take care of. Their carelessness with the trophy shows its worth to them and we can safely conclude that the trophy wud have been better off in a country that cherishes it. Probably the worst world cup winners to emerge since I started watching football during the 90;s worldcup.

Fazal
July 17, 2006, 05:00 PM
বাঁদরের গলায় কি আর মুক্তা'র মালা শোভা পায়? ...

অথবা অন্য ভাবে বল্‌লে -
চাষা'র বেটি ... শোয়ায় পাটি ... যায় মাটি ...

Kotha ta Boroi Khati....

mhferdaus
July 19, 2006, 10:47 PM
curse of the French men :D.

battye
July 20, 2006, 02:43 AM
zidane went to the place where it was kept and zidaned it ( head butted it) :D
You stole my line :( :lol:

Sovik
July 20, 2006, 08:18 AM
they realised that they did not deserve that trophy