PDA

View Full Version : Sujon,Nannu,Sarwar Imran in Academy?

Shafin
July 26, 2006, 02:43 AM
As long as I believe,Sujon is the Chief and Nannu,Imran and two others are the coaching staff.Is it true?

HereWeGo
July 26, 2006, 04:05 AM
No idea, but sujon being the chief is not a good idea. Sarwar imran has a much greater coaching experience( including the national side), and both nannu and imran has a very good understanding of the game which is by no means lesser than Sujon. If nething, than looking at the experience sujon should work under them insted of the other way around.

Rabz
July 26, 2006, 04:47 AM
mate chacha is a very very good politician..plus he good a strong hold with the current BNP administrators.. no wonder u wud see him in a high profile position right after his much publicized proper fair well game..

good on him ... we need to be very political if u wanna survive in Bangladesh.

Ejaj
July 26, 2006, 04:56 AM
As far as I know, Sujon is a very admirable character. He was very popular among players of all ages. So, I belive, this is a better option. Nannu was always known for his hot temper. About knowledge, I am not sure, If Nannu knows more than sujon. I infact believe that Sujon has a much better cricketing brain than Nannu. So, i would support this idea.

akabir77
July 26, 2006, 08:19 AM
Nannu is better in talent but sujon is has much better knowledge then him, He was known as fighter regardless of his short coming and he can manage things as we saw how he managed our broken team after WC. And nanu lost his captaincy in the middle of the tournament because of his hot temper. You might be better talented but managing stuff and other things r totally diff ball game lattest example is klinsman and r voular. Where R voular was more talented then Klinsmen we all know what he achieved so I support this idea regardless shujon has link with bnp or not....

Sovik
July 26, 2006, 09:02 AM
Today is Chacha's birthday.

happy birth day to you chacha

Rabz
July 26, 2006, 09:08 AM
oh really ?? according to cricket board or his actual one ??
do u know our players hv 3 or 4 birthdays ?? lol...
one of my best mate got 3 bdays..according to his school certificate and passport, bangladesh cricket board and his real one..

anyway.. happy birthday cha cha..if its ur real one

Sovik
July 26, 2006, 09:09 AM
i got that info from cricinfo. may be he changed the year not the day

Rabz
July 26, 2006, 09:58 AM
who knows...anything is possible in Bangladesh