PDA

View Full Version : BD vs ZIM live in canada??

ehtasum_
July 27, 2006, 03:16 PM
hey does anyone know if any chanel provided by rogers showing the game?? like ATN CARABIAN?? Let us know if anyone knwos about ATN Carabian ( CBN ) by rogers television showing the matches... thank you... and also what time will the games be on in canadian time??? plz let me know. thanks a lot

Benup
July 27, 2006, 03:40 PM
Nope. No one in Canada is showing this series. In fact, no one is showing it in North America. That's really sad for BD cricket.

It starts at 3:30 am Canadian Time. The first match starts Saturday morning at 3:30 am.

ehtasum_
July 27, 2006, 08:37 PM
are you serious?? :( this scuks man.. not even CBN showing it? i thought CBN shows all carabian matches?? wats going on?

Bancan
July 27, 2006, 10:08 PM
i was thinkin of gettin cbn next week but now theres no point :( damn

ialbd
July 27, 2006, 11:45 PM
why is it like this everytime? Whenever BD plays we hav to install sopcast,watch live slideshow from some free website, listen to live commentry in paltalk or get tricked by dilmatv....

Bangladesher ekta series dekhte eto shongram korte hoy... but I guess thats part of the fun...
________
CAMRY SOLARA (http://www.toyota-wiki.com/wiki/Toyota_Camry_Solara)

Andy-Flower
July 28, 2006, 12:26 AM
Its high time BD and Zim step up they game so that we can get the coverage some teams do...

AHMED AHMED AHMED

AsifTheManRahman
July 28, 2006, 09:09 AM
are you serious?? :( this scuks man.. not even CBN showing it? i thought CBN shows all carabian matches?? wats going on?

what does cbn showing_all_carribean_matches have anything to do with the broadcast of the ban-zim series?