PDA

View Full Version : Why no one is on SA or PAK now?

akabir77
July 27, 2006, 09:56 PM
While checking out the scores of the on-going test matches I can't help but thinking why no one like CROW or MANI is on PAK and SA for scoring 119 and 169???

Is it racism? or don't like poor BD attitude?

I hate the double standard of so called Cricket Pundits....

What r u r thoughts on this?:mad:

Bancan
July 27, 2006, 10:12 PM
y would it be racism. the pak-eng and saf- sl will a little more comepetitive( i think spelled it wrong) nyway bd-ken bd- zim will one sided inshallah and bd will win all, so they are not interested:D

Mr-Cricket
July 27, 2006, 10:47 PM
Teams like Pakistan & SA post those scores very rarely. Bangladesh on the other hand, despite it's promise, is still very inconsistent, and will continue to earn the ire of the cricketing world until it starts making a habit of winning matches. This has nothing to do with racism. It's us that should be changing our attitides.

That said, I still gain pleasure from seeing these poor performances from the more established nations. :D

Andy-Flower
July 28, 2006, 03:12 AM
fo sho it aint racism...just that we were all caught up in the fourthcoming ZIM/BD series...plus i personally hadnt watched any of it till yesterday...checked out the last two sessions

akabir77
July 28, 2006, 08:04 AM
Ok its' not racism poor chose of word. What i mean't by that they r not giving us enough time and support that big nation should. and I don't expect anyone to be on them for scoring low as they should on us when we score low. Its shows clearly that if those powerfull nations can go this low (may not to often) then Bd a new baby should be expect to score low quite often that's all. But instead we see people like CROW and BOYCOTT who can't come to the front page anymore tries to take cheap shot every now and then. Sp Newzealand people shouldn't even speak as they took 26 years for 1st win even with all those one sided umpairs at that time and stilling for them in day light...still couldn't win a match for 26 year and now they have big voice in this issue....

Tigers_eye
July 28, 2006, 08:40 AM
Minow bashing. Crowe was just trying to keep his job as the chief umpire forgot his own country's history. And for Boycott, He thinks he is a comedian. That's all. I am waiting when our Rabeem Imam will bash the English and NZ squad after we embarrass and humiliate then on the field for an entire series. Those days are not far I reckon.

Mr-Cricket
July 28, 2006, 10:01 AM
In the end, it comes down to a lack of discipline on the batsmans part. Where most Cricketers learn from their mistakes and move on, our players continue to be their own worst enemies. I mean they certainly aren't lacking in the 'talent' department.

The more established players/nations will still collectively implode on the odd occasion. But the point is, our nation does not have the luxury other nations have. We cannot afford to have a player throw away his wicket, simply because there is no consistent/reliable player to follow.

Guys like Crowe will only get off our backs when we can show the World that have matured as a nation. This will take time though, because we will be going through a transitory phase in the next year or so where some of the more experienced players announce their retirements, and some of the U19's players are phased into the squad.

And instead of taking offence to their comments, we should use them as a spur to improve our own performances. We've already shown that we can mix it with the big boys on our day. Now all we need is our boys to mature as players and learn from their past mistakes.