PDA

View Full Version : Video highlights?

battye
July 29, 2006, 11:40 AM
Is anyone able to upload some highlights of the first ODI, possibly to Google Video, or even just as a download?

It would be great to see some clips from the game, as I'm sure most others without access to the telecast would agree :)

Cheers :)

nasifkhan
July 29, 2006, 11:54 AM
why maan?..... why you want to watch this game?.....BD SUCKED .....

pilot fan
July 29, 2006, 12:18 PM
would be great if we could get some, i watched it round a mates and it was a great game

Omio
July 29, 2006, 12:45 PM
dekhe ar kam ache?

carnthejackles
July 29, 2006, 07:17 PM
Lets make it easy and anyone with any clips of the series or links plz just place them on this thread. :up:

battye
July 30, 2006, 12:53 AM
why maan?..... why you want to watch this game?.....BD SUCKED .....

I'd actually like to see how the Zim players are progressing as well :)

nasifkhan
July 30, 2006, 01:06 AM
I'd actually like to see how the Zim players are progressing as well :)

then post this message in a Zim forum...not here....

sonarbangla
July 30, 2006, 01:22 AM
ami korsilam.. tobe harar por delete kore disi..lol.. bd r kharap kichu dakhte bhalo lage na

nyferari
July 30, 2006, 03:18 AM
sagar_206yahoo.com4dbf8973d72925903d073ed93ae46b

nyferari
July 30, 2006, 03:18 AM
sorry that wa an error !

desirocker
July 30, 2006, 12:38 PM
can anyone upload the highlights of 2nd ODI or kindly give us any link to watch live BTV or STAR SPORTS:flag:

israr
July 30, 2006, 01:44 PM
highlights of 2nd odi please ........

israr
July 30, 2006, 01:44 PM
oh yes, highlights wanted

desirocker
July 30, 2006, 08:37 PM
o ya.... we wanna c highlights of 2nd ODI

desirocker
July 30, 2006, 08:39 PM
someone please upload the highlights of 2nd ODI..for us....please

Benup
July 30, 2006, 09:47 PM
Hello guys,

Here is a short summary of the 2nd ODI between ZIM and BD.

Download Links:

Mirror #1: http://www.sendspace.com/file/tuwlhr

Mirror #2: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7J9JM6PB

File Info:
Name: Benup (dot) com - BD_ZIM_ODI_2.wmv
Size: 2MB
Uploaded by: Benup Media

Enjoy :)

TheWatcher
July 30, 2006, 10:06 PM
Thanks a bunch Benup.

Check out Rajib's face after he took the last wicket :lol:

m.islam
July 30, 2006, 10:09 PM
Thanks buddy, really enjoyed it.

Benup
July 30, 2006, 10:10 PM
Thanks a bunch Benup.

Oh man.. that guys was hungry for that wicket....:D

thebest
July 30, 2006, 10:12 PM
Thanks. Does it contain Zimbo's batting?

Frost
July 30, 2006, 11:47 PM
Thanks for the link. And yeah, enjoyed the aggression in Shahadat's eyes:-)

kalpurush
July 31, 2006, 12:15 AM
Thanks a bunch Benup.

I am afraid it could start 3rd world war!

sunny747
July 31, 2006, 02:17 AM
thanks so much...really appreciate your hard work..!!

karimjay.
July 31, 2006, 06:00 AM
Thanks Benup. Does it contain BD battin?

karimjay.
July 31, 2006, 06:03 AM
Wow Shahadat bowls just like Lee!!

israr
July 31, 2006, 06:30 AM
are there full highlights of the match

tiger1000
July 31, 2006, 06:40 AM
thanks

Hatebreed
July 31, 2006, 06:47 AM
Thanks Benup..

haha Shahadat's expression is gold. A true tiger in the making :)

choolwa abir
July 31, 2006, 07:51 AM
[বাংলা]do i have to pay to join this download site ?[/বাংলা]

sadi
July 31, 2006, 08:24 AM
its just news highlight from ntv

Sovik
July 31, 2006, 10:34 AM
thanks benup

Benup
July 31, 2006, 11:01 AM
its just news highlight from ntv
Atleast you have that .... If it was and Indian, Pakistan or a Sri Lankan match, there wil be highlights everywhere. When I saw this on TV I recorded thinking this will be helpful.

sadi
July 31, 2006, 11:04 AM
Atleast you have that .... If it was and Indian, Pakistan or a Sri Lankan match, there wil be highlights everywhere. When I saw this on TV I recorded thinking this will be helpful.

I am not saying its bad or anything... some people were asking how big is it and whether it contains the full highlights and my post was meant for them... something is always better than nothing... specially when its free...

desirocker
July 31, 2006, 11:19 AM
thank u man. we really appericiate your work

Benup
July 31, 2006, 11:24 AM
I am not saying its bad or anything... some people were asking how big is it and whether it contains the full highlights and my post was meant for them... something is always better than nothing... specially when its free...

Sorry I misunderstand you...

Fazal
July 31, 2006, 11:36 AM
Shahadat need to be careful in future... otherwise one of these days he will lose his game money

sadi
July 31, 2006, 11:39 AM
Shahadat need to be careful in future... otherwise one of these days he will lose his game money

Just for the looks? I never heard someone getting fined for the looks... he looked kinda funny to me though... I felt like he was just showing off and tried to make this face... it was purely intentional

Fazal
July 31, 2006, 11:44 AM
I think its border line to taunting...it was not just celebration ... he was making face to the depating batsman which I think you are not supposed to do.... the batsman just walked away thats why its not an issue .... but it could have been. Thats how I see it from this very little clips.

LateCut
July 31, 2006, 12:19 PM
I think its border line to taunting...it was not just celebration ... he was making face to the depating batsman which I think you are not supposed to do.... the batsman just walked away thats why its not an issue .... but it could have been. Thats how I see it from this very little clips.

I was also thinking of that! This is supposed to be a gentlemen's game. You can celebrate but show due respect to the departing batsman. You intimidate them otherwise (e.g. occasional bouncers). Don't glare at them. Shahadat looked comical in that clip.

SMHasan
July 31, 2006, 12:40 PM
I was also thinking of that! This is supposed to be a gentlemen's game. You can celebrate but show due respect to the departing batsman. You intimidate them otherwise (e.g. occasional bouncers). Don't glare at them. Shahadat looked comical in that clip.

You have not seen the match so you never know whether there was any verbal word collisions between them. There might have been some strong language between them thats why Shahadat reacted like that. Anyway, nice to see our pacers are getting attacking day by day.

Bancan
July 31, 2006, 03:15 PM
wats with his reaction after that last wicket!! u shouldnt react like that...

BangladeshFan
July 31, 2006, 03:29 PM
that was a "i told u so" look. but i guess that would have been appropriate if he bowled /lbw the batsman, the batsman just tried to hit a 6 and get caught, rather a gifted wicket, so his reaction is almost funny.

anakwalajinn
July 31, 2006, 04:44 PM
Hi, once again long time ago I am here... I guess I chip in every 3 months.. Always nice to be here...
Just a small question: Which TV channel is showing the matches on NATIONAL TELEVISION? Thanks a lot!

BTW & Star Sports? Any other? Thanks a lot brothers in the east.. :)

kalpurush
July 31, 2006, 06:47 PM
You have not seen the match so you never know whether there was any verbal word collisions between them. There might have been some strong language between them thats why Shahadat reacted like that. Anyway, nice to see our pacers are getting attacking day by day.

I agree with you.

BD Tigers
July 31, 2006, 08:47 PM
Poeple here who says that Shahadat looked funny or shudn't do that...may be never played this game. Even if u play against a 'parar' team, after getting out a batsmen who might have hit u for 4 or 6, the bowler will always vent his "last laugh" like that. So it was great look from our bowler what has been missing - Shahadat is bringing that..job well done...

Fazal
August 1, 2006, 08:41 AM
This not para games my friend, this a a game in the highest level.

In para match players also go for physical confrontration with umpire, opponent players, throw balls (chucking), and all sort of things.

The expected behabiour of a player in ODI is much more higher than para games like the standard of the game itself. Well based on the same logic I can also say that, "Poeple here who says that Shahadat vent his "last laugh" like that and its acceptable, never saw a single ODI game." But I am not going to say that... beacuse it doesn't bring any new logic in my agrument. It's same as Shahadat's face making "last laugh", it really don't bring anything positive to Shahadat. He did a great job in last two games, with or without his "face making" and that was not the point.

BangladeshFan
August 1, 2006, 12:42 PM
sometimes this thing works though, if you can get into the nerve of the batsman with looks or comments. wasim akram used to do it very well as is mcgrath. shahadat over do these things. i remember him bowling bouncers at vaughan 80mph and vaughan was obliging by sending them to boundaries and after each one of them shahadat was giving the angry glare. problem is he was bowling rubbish and expecting that a batsman of vaughan quality will be intimidated by them. its like trying to run even before learning to walk.

LateCut
August 1, 2006, 12:54 PM
Poeple here who says that Shahadat looked funny or shudn't do that...may be never played this game. Even if u play against a 'parar' team, after getting out a batsmen who might have hit u for 4 or 6, the bowler will always vent his "last laugh" like that. So it was great look from our bowler what has been missing - Shahadat is bringing that..job well done...

I have played school and varsity cricket, 1st and 2nd division club cricket and in a few para cricket leagues. You are right about para cricket. Many bowlers rejoice their fleeting successes in inappropriate manners. These do not make it a accepted norm in the highest levels of cricket.

sadi
August 1, 2006, 01:10 PM

There is a differnece between a parar game and an international game... aggression is good, bowlers oftentime give look and thats okay also... but just like someone mentioned... the circumstances and the action didn't go together in shahadat's case.... I have never seen a bowler give a look after the batsman got caught in square leg like that... if you have, please mention...

RazabQ
August 1, 2006, 02:14 PM
quite acceptable if your pace and bounce caused the miscued shot in the first place. Often batsmen will swing at anything when they are desperate.

akabir77
August 1, 2006, 03:31 PM
we r all saying this and that but may be there was something else happened... may be before that ball the batsman said "even if your father balls the next ball wont get me out" and then he gave the glare...
As we don't know what happen we shouldn't just say he shouldn't look like that....
How come you people r so confidant that nothing happen before he got him out. may be like one idiot from zimbo came to the first match thread( he said a lot of bad things and one admin deleted them all). may be like him this guy after the 1st game said something in his face and he just replied that by that glare?
so people stop judging him...

sadi
August 1, 2006, 03:47 PM
we r all saying this and that but may be there was something else happened... may be before that ball the batsman said "even if your father balls the next ball wont get me out" and then he gave the glare...
As we don't know what happen we shouldn't just say he shouldn't look like that....
How come you people r so confidant that nothing happen before he got him out. may be like one idiot from zimbo came to the first match thread( he said a lot of bad things and one admin deleted them all). may be like him this guy after the 1st game said something in his face and he just replied that by that glare?
so people stop judging him...

How come you are so confident that something must have happened... you are judging him yourself just maybe the opposite... maybe poor guy didn't say anything... who knows... my point is we are all just guessing and talking based on what we saw...

Fazal
August 1, 2006, 03:48 PM
When you are making those may-be scenarios (and therefore should not be judged), that can be used in all of the issues/threads that we open. For most of the cases we don't know the whole story, behind the scene stories... lots of past contributing factors.... so I guess we should stop judging anything/any body here.

If anyone follows the thread, it should be well understood that people are making comments based on whatever limited info that they had. In this case a very small video clips. And that was the basis of this discussion, no one is claiming to know all, because its not possible, even when you are watching the game on tv or live. You may miss some contributing factors.
So asking fans to stop judging him is kind of silly as that’s what we do here day-in day-out. Now if you have any other information as a fact, why he may had done what he have done, then please feel free to share with us. That may be a better way to change our mind about that incident.

sadi
August 1, 2006, 03:53 PM
When you are making those may-be scenarios (and therefore should not be judged), that can be used in all of the issues/threads that we open. For most of the cases we don't know the whole story, behind the scene stories... lots of past contributing factors.... so I guess we should stop judging anything/any body here.

If anyone follows the thread, it should be well understood that people are making comments based on whatever limited info that they had. In this case a very small video clips. And that was the basis of this discussion, no one is claiming to know all, because its not possible, even when you are watching the game on tv or live. You may miss some contributing factors.
So asking fans to stop judging him is kind of silly as that’s what we do here day-in day-out. Now if you have any other information as a fact, why he may had done what he have done, then please feel free to share with us. That may be a better way to change our mind about that incident.

I guess thats a better way to explain what I just tried to say... thanks Fazal

AsifTheManRahman
August 1, 2006, 04:08 PM
let's all do Shahadat a favour: the next time he farts in the middle of the pitch, let's attempt to predict the velocity of that gaseous material, and open a thread to argue about whether, had he let it out a bit faster, he might have run the risk of toppling the batsmen at the other end over, and whether he should have been fined as an aftermath. :)

Hatebreed
August 1, 2006, 04:13 PM
Ok I'm going to clear the speculation about why Shahadat had reacted this way after getting Mahwire out-

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=5 width=446 bgColor=#eeeeee border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top bgColor=#cccccc><TD colSpan=2><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 bgColor=#cccccc border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>EC Rainsford</TD><TD></TD><TD>9* (17b)</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mashrafe Mortaza</TD><TD></TD><TD>9-0-31-1</TD></TR><TR><TD>NB Mahwire</TD><TD></TD><TD>7* (11b 1x4)</TD><TD></TD><TD>Abdur Razzak</TD><TD></TD><TD>8-1-28-2</B></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD align=right width=30>44.1</TD><TD>Shahadat Hossain to Mahwire, SIX, good length delivery, Mahwire drives on the on side </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD align=right width=30>44.2</TD><TD>Shahadat Hossain to Mahwire, no run </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD align=right width=30>44.3</TD><TD>Shahadat Hossain to Mahwire, no run </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD align=right width=30>44.4</TD><TD>Shahadat Hossain to Mahwire, OUT </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Fazal
August 1, 2006, 04:14 PM
let's all do Shahadat a favour: the next time he farts in the middle of the pitch, let's attempt to predict the velocity of that gaseous material, and open a thread to argue about whether, had he let it out a bit faster, he might have run the risk of toppling the batsmen at the other end over, and whether he should have been fined as an aftermath. :)

Ya ... thats a great idea, so that the other group of people will start saying... how do you know he farted... may be its the camerman or the umpire... or even blaming the catering service of host country for delivering foul eggs.

FaridpurChicago
August 1, 2006, 04:15 PM
Dear benup,
I see you are broadcasting ntv now (It's 12 hours prior to third match). I hope you'll show us the match. As I wrote earlier, I don't want my money back, I want to watch the match and hope it will go smoothly.

SMHasan
August 1, 2006, 07:13 PM
Hi, once again long time ago I am here... I guess I chip in every 3 months.. Always nice to be here...
Just a small question: Which TV channel is showing the matches on NATIONAL TELEVISION? Thanks a lot!

BTW & Star Sports? Any other? Thanks a lot brothers in the east.. :)

BTV in bangladesh and Star Sports in rest of the Asia. No one else in any other parts of the world.