i would say remove kapali or rassak and put a seamer in
u can probebely put farhad reza in he looks ok from his stats and is not a
spinner
or put rasel in he might trouble the zims when he swings it both ways

SS
July 29, 2006, 01:28 PM
cuz selectors like laddoo
and they are happy when they get laddoo after loosing
sorry totally irrelevant answer as my head is not working. Ah well we don't even had heads i forgot.

BangladeshFan
July 29, 2006, 01:33 PM
bd should play 3 seamers. i think they are the only team who play with 2 left arm spinners. besides after seeing razzak action ( he was wearing full sleeve to hide it?) i guess he is lucky still to be in international cricket.

Rubu
July 29, 2006, 01:38 PM
they should not have 3 of the players they played today.

no golla - get in rajin (his bowling might come handly today, might just might - but think how big of a difference that could make)

no rejjaq - what is he doing in the team at the first place? 'you know who' should have been there instead of him, but from the 15 rassel should have been there.

please have a limit on how much kopal some one can have - from the 15 member team, any of the new two batman would do better than him.

al Furqaan
July 29, 2006, 02:51 PM
well razzak deserved to be in the 15 man squad...he has been a decent bowler so far in his career...has struggled mightly against zimbabwe tho.

he got his well deserved chance...and rana should have been in the 15...but i would rather go with rasel than rana

Hatebreed
July 29, 2006, 03:56 PM
I already wanted Rajin to play as opener, and we should include Farhad Reza and Saqib to replace Kapali and Razzak.

Sovik
July 29, 2006, 08:41 PM
our team selectors never dreamt of winning when they were playing.

BD Tigers
July 29, 2006, 10:18 PM
I dont know what's the big deal here. Zim batsmen played really well and took the game away from us. That's it.

As for Razzak, I thought he played pretty good w/ the A team and also he has been good all along. If Golla had taken that catch of his bowling, his stat wud have been differrent and we cud have won the game.

Anyway for today's game, I think Rajin must get in place of Golla. Forhad shud replace Kapali to make the 3rd seamer but if Rassel gets in place of Razzak then Kapali will still play because of the selectors. But lets see. Hopefully we will have good fielding performance today and win the match.

akabir77
July 30, 2006, 12:21 AM
one thing for sure they r all two faces of the same coin so it won't matter wether golla is playing or razin main thing is we have to field better and bat better

mac
July 30, 2006, 12:48 AM
The selectors are all useless or they have lost their glasses.
The pitch was two coloured and the ball was moving all the time. But they prefered to play 3 spinners. Kapali, JO and Razzaq should be dropped today.:mad:

mac
July 30, 2006, 12:49 AM
our team selectors never dreamt of winning when they were playing.

Ha Ha Ha.

cricketboy
July 30, 2006, 01:15 AM
I think the playing XI is decided by Bashar and Whatmore since no selector is there on the tour. Drop Golla and take anybody else.

Sovik
July 30, 2006, 04:43 AM
our selectors are accused of taking bribe

thebest
July 30, 2006, 06:37 AM
our selectors are accused of taking bribe
For getting contract for Ash. After Ash's performance I believe they bribed Reebok and Rainhill to get him the contract

Sovik
July 30, 2006, 06:59 AM
For getting contract for Ash. After Ash's performance I believe they bribed Reebok and Rainhill to get him the contract

whaever it is we have dishonest selectors & selecting javed is the prove of it

tiger1000
July 31, 2006, 06:50 AM
they put in farhad reza in for 2nd odi and it made a diffrence
he made 50 of 57 and his bowling was good to
10 overs and 43 runs
econ= 4.3

Miraz
July 31, 2006, 07:40 AM
Current selectors are doing much better than any other selectors in the past. You can debate with their selections, but again the have pretty good logic behind their selections. They have their own mindset and that may differ with many of us. Definitely they are trying to do good for Bangladesh team.

Accusing someone doesn't prove him guilty. Treat them as innocents until proven guilty.

Rabz
July 31, 2006, 07:54 AM
i cant watch the games.. so just following thru paltak and cricinfo cricbuzz...
but some of u r watching...
is any of our selector's in zimbabwe?? if NO is the answer then my question is..
WHY?? did they think watching the game thru the tv set like rest of us is good enuf for them...??
what the hell are they paid for then??

i wanna know what the selectors r doing sitting back home when this is such a crucial tour for us regarding winning first overseas series, trying out players for the next world cup, gettin team ready for the champions trophy qualifiers...??

akabir77
July 31, 2006, 08:15 AM
Selectors r not in zimbo cause they were acused of getting bribe and they wanted to sort that out before doing what they r paid to do... what a job...If my company accused me of stealling pencil, the next day I will tell them OK do an investigation on me, in the mean time i will not come to office and still get paid... in my dream that will happen....

tiger1000
July 31, 2006, 11:10 AM
i think they should drop javed omar and put in rajin saleh
javed has not been proforming and they should give saleh a chance.

:flag: :flag::flag: :flag: