PDA

View Full Version : Congrats Guys

DJ Sahastra
July 30, 2006, 02:16 PM
Congratulations on beating the Zimbabwe side quite comprehensively.

I haven't been following cricket for a while (First India's debacle in WI and then i had an accident) so don't know what's been happening. But it is good to read about BD's comprehensive win. I was also surprised to see a new name Farhan Reza score a half-century. I must confess i can't recall having seen him in BD team before.

Good luck for the next game.

Ubiquitous
July 30, 2006, 02:20 PM
It was Reza's ODI debut today.

Hatebreed
July 30, 2006, 02:35 PM
Welcome back DJ.. we lost the first match in case you didn't know, so it was important for us to take Zimbabwe more seriously. Fingers crossed, we'll do beat 'em purple red :)

Ahmed_B
July 30, 2006, 02:56 PM
Yep!
The ZIMs made the Tigers real angry by winning the first ODI... and ofcourse, they made Shahadat even angrier! ;)

Imtiaz
July 30, 2006, 04:06 PM
Save for the Chigumbura - Matsikenyeri partnership, I think the first match result would have been similar. It was our inability to think on our feet which resulted in that improbable defeat.

I believe, normal service was resumed today. We should win the other 3 matches. However, I would feel more comfortable on these wickets which clearly helps swing bowling if Rasel was in the side.

SS
July 30, 2006, 04:34 PM
Let me tell u guys we are still in danger and unless two more wins there is no guarantee, it's so sad that we get the opportunity, we always let it go.
We should have win the first game and now we are more in pressure. And I have no hope on our top order especially few of the star batsmen.

AsifTheManRahman
July 30, 2006, 05:52 PM
Save for the Chigumbura - Matsikenyeri partnership, I think the first match result would have been similar. It was our inability to think on our feet which resulted in that improbable defeat.

Yes that loss hurt...a lot! I didn't believe we'd ever lose to this Zimbabwe side. We really shouldn't. They are less experienced, less capable and what not.

Anyways, hope we take this 4-1.

SMHasan
July 30, 2006, 07:20 PM
Congratulations on beating the Zimbabwe side quite comprehensively.

I haven't been following cricket for a while (First India's debacle in WI and then i had an accident) so don't know what's been happening. But it is good to read about BD's comprehensive win. I was also surprised to see a new name Farhan Reza score a half-century. I must confess i can't recall having seen him in BD team before.

Good luck for the next game.

Your sig is so nice!:lol:

thebest
July 30, 2006, 10:57 PM
DJ,
welcome back. What happened to you?

al Furqaan
July 30, 2006, 11:10 PM
very sorry to hear that you had an accident...hope everything is A okay now tho

DJ Sahastra
July 30, 2006, 11:29 PM
DJ,
welcome back. What happened to you?

I had a nasty fall which resulted in six stitches, deep tissue cuts to my elbow and a million cuts to my tongue (the reminders shivers me). So there was a couple of weeks of total silence, total liquid-diet and lots of antibiotics and $$$.

On the brighter side though, it also meant flirtations with a beautiful nurse ;), good rest, lot of flowers, no work and no stress.

I have recovered now.

Al Furqaan,

i am fine now.

kalpurush
July 31, 2006, 12:42 AM
Let me tell u guys we are still in danger and unless two more wins there is no guarantee, it's so sad that we get the opportunity, we always let it go.
We should have win the first game and now we are more in pressure. And I have no hope on our top order especially few of the star batsmen.

No hope on JO!? !! :wow:

mac
July 31, 2006, 03:58 AM
No hope on JO!? !! :wow:

I have hope on Jo. I hope if he can stay then the BD innings will turn into 35 overs.

Rabz
July 31, 2006, 04:07 AM
sorry to hear about ur accident mate..
hope u doing better now..

akabir77
July 31, 2006, 08:23 AM
2 early for the congratulation man. wait for next 3 games then may be...

Fazal
July 31, 2006, 11:59 AM
Good to know that you are now ok, DJ.

Now that you are ok...

next time don't skip your prozak medication.:lol:

shovon13
July 31, 2006, 03:05 PM
Yes that loss hurt...a lot! I didn't believe we'd ever lose to this Zimbabwe side. We really shouldn't. They are less experienced, less capable and what not.

Anyways, hope we take this 4-1.

honestly though, this zim team isn't that bad. they have barely recovered from all the bs they went through the last couple of years, and i am glad to see them bringing the fight to bangladesh. that being said, our team is better than them. if the norm prevails, we should win it 4-1