PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to Shahadat for the first ODI hatrick

Nasif
August 2, 2006, 09:51 AM
Congratulations. We are proud of you. :flag::flag::flag:

sadi
August 2, 2006, 09:55 AM
38.3 Shahadat Hossain to Mufambisi, OUT, it was wide outside the off stump, Mufambisi goes after it, gets the edge through to Mashud, who accepts it at a comfortable height.
TV Mufambisi c Khaled Mashud b Shahadat Hossain 8 (19b 0x4 0x6) sr: 42.10

Chigumbura walks in, the hero of the 1st ODI

38.4 Shahadat Hossain to Chigumbura, OUT, Hossain gets two in two, yorker right on the toe of the boot in line with the stumps, loud appeal, given by Umpire Howell.
E Chigumbura lbw b Shahadat Hossain 0 (1b 0x4 0x6) sr: 0.00

Hossain on a hat-trick

38.5 Shahadat Hossain to Utseya, OUT, Hossain gets the hat-trick, it was bit wide, plays it away from his body, gets the edge through to Mashud, who takes the catch.
P Utseya c Khaled Mashud b Shahadat Hossain 0 (1b 0x4 0x6) sr: 0.00

This is the first hat-trick by a Bangladesh bowler in ODI's. Wonderful bowling from Shahadat Hossain

reverse_swing
August 2, 2006, 09:57 AM
damn server was busy at that time. I wanted to open a new thread:)

Mahmood
August 2, 2006, 10:00 AM
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=5 width=446 bgColor=#eeeeee border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top bgColor=#cccccc><TD colSpan=2>End of over 38 (3 runs) - Zimbabwe 150/4 (87 runs required from 12 overs, RR 3.94, RRR: 7.25)
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 bgColor=#cccccc border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>BRM Taylor</TD><TD> </TD><TD>29* (39b 3x4)</TD><TD> </TD><TD>Abdur Razzak</TD><TD> </TD><TD>7-1-24-1</TD></TR><TR><TD>TV Mufambisi</TD><TD> </TD><TD>8* (17b)</TD><TD> </TD><TD>Shahadat Hossain</TD><TD> </TD><TD>7-0-26-0</B></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD align=right width=30>38.1</TD><TD>Shahadat Hossain to Taylor, 1 run, wide outside the off stump, dabs it down to thirdman for a single </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD align=right width=30>38.2</TD><TD>Shahadat Hossain to Mufambisi, no run, mistimes the drive to extra-cover </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD align=right width=30>38.3</TD><TD>Shahadat Hossain to Mufambisi, OUT, it was wide outside the off stump, Mufambisi goes after it, gets the edge through to Mashud, who accepts it at a comfortable height. </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD width=30></TD><TD>TV Mufambisi c http://content-usa.cricinfo.com/navigation/engine-nav/keeper.gifKhaled Mashud b Shahadat Hossain 8 (19b 0x4 0x6) sr: 42.10 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD colSpan=2>Chigumbura walks in, the hero of the 1st ODI</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD align=right width=30>38.4</TD><TD>Shahadat Hossain to Chigumbura, OUT, Hossain gets two in two, yorker right on the toe of the boot in line with the stumps, loud appeal, given by Umpire Howell. </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD width=30></TD><TD>E Chigumbura lbw b Shahadat Hossain 0 (1b 0x4 0x6) sr: 0.00 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD colSpan=2>Hossain on a hat-trick</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD align=right width=30>38.5</TD><TD>Shahadat Hossain to Utseya, OUT, Hossain gets the hat-trick, it was bit wide, plays it away from his body, gets the edge through to Mashud, who takes the catch. </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD width=30></TD><TD>P Utseya c http://content-usa.cricinfo.com/navigation/engine-nav/keeper.gifKhaled Mashud b Shahadat Hossain 0 (1b 0x4 0x6) sr: 0.00 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD colSpan=2>This is the first hat-trick by a Bangladesh bowler in ODI's. Wonderful bowling from Shahadat Hossain</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD align=right width=30>38.6</TD><TD>Shahadat Hossain to Mupariwa, no run, slides down leg, strikes the pad</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

oracle
August 2, 2006, 10:00 AM
CONGRATS BIG TIME YEAH!!

IS he second youngest now after aqib? Anyway i hope he gets 5 wickets here to wrap it up.

Sovik
August 2, 2006, 10:01 AM
excellent stuff. great job done.

congratulations to rajib

Fazal
August 2, 2006, 10:03 AM
Congratulation.....Shahadat !!!!

The way he is improving for the last few series .... looks like we will have another strike bowler for a long long time.

akabir77
August 2, 2006, 10:04 AM
Congratulations!!!

Now you know what he ment by that glare!!!

sensible
August 2, 2006, 10:15 AM
damn server was busy at that time. I wanted to open a new thread:)

Me too.....i guess the admin had the advantage!!:D

Anywa, WAY TO GO, SHAHADAT.

AsifTheManRahman
August 2, 2006, 10:46 AM
hattrick pailei to r moha bharot oshuddho howe gelo na...mathay je ghilugula nai...eta ki parar batsman paise? 40 overer por short ball marle ki tore sir sir kore catch tuila dibo?

al Furqaan
August 2, 2006, 10:49 AM
only the 21st ODI hattrick...with vaas and wasim taking 2 each...there are at most 19 ppl who have ever taken ODI hattricks.
congrats rajib.

but we shoulda won this one

sadi
August 2, 2006, 10:57 AM
Yeah he did the hat-trick but he and masri lost the game also... hate to say it but this hat-trick doesn't mean anything now

sabbir ahmad
August 2, 2006, 12:55 PM
.....pola to annodo ta mati koira dilo

Spitfire_x86
August 2, 2006, 01:07 PM
Hattrick video thread

http://banglacricket.com/alochona/showthread.php?t=17039

madash
August 2, 2006, 03:46 PM
as happy i am that he got the hatrick...i dont think he justified that feat with good performance towards the end....i mean his overs went for a few runs towards the end....i know i might be making a few members angry here but what good is a hatrick if you cant perform well under pressure.

Fazal
August 2, 2006, 04:24 PM
i know i might be making a few members angry here but what good is a hatrick if you cant perform well under pressure.

.... but did you know that you can make some people smile also as they also agree with you.:up:

Sovik
August 2, 2006, 06:58 PM
he is the first bowler to get a hattrick and end up loosing the match

SMHasan
August 2, 2006, 07:14 PM
All the efforts went in vain as we lost the match. There is no point of being happy after what we saw today. Its a shame. Can't defend 28 runs in 2 overs against this Zombies. I am really sad.

Rabz
August 3, 2006, 02:33 AM
damn..i also wanted to open this thread right after the hattrick..but the damn server failed on me as well...

we congrats to Shahadat on such a great feat... this will give him a world of confidence and would certainly help him to become a better bowler in the future..

all the best luck to him... good on ya mate

anakwalajinn
August 3, 2006, 04:39 AM
Congrats for the hattrick..
You guys should have come over the defeat by now..
I know how it feels really I do... but try to get over it...! :(