PDA

View Full Version : If i were Bangladeshi, i would kill myself

ilz
August 2, 2006, 11:01 AM
phew!! thank God, i am Zimbabwean.

congratulations Zimbabwe!

Orpheus
August 2, 2006, 11:04 AM
and If I were a Zimbabwean I would stop talking like that here...

Welcome to Banglacricket by the way..

ilz
August 2, 2006, 11:10 AM
having followed most topics leading to the Bangladesh tour to Zimbabwe. i have every reason to be this excited.

and stick it in someone´s face.

welcome accepted.

sadi
August 2, 2006, 11:14 AM
phew!! thank God, i am Zimbabwean.

congratulations Zimbabwe!

You are zimbabwean and you are still alive? After all these corruption and your own players refusing to play for your country?? I am not so sure about that...

Fazal
August 2, 2006, 11:17 AM
having followed most topics leading to the Bangladesh tour to Zimbabwe. i have every reason to be this excited.

and stick it in someone´s face.

welcome accepted.

You better stick it to our team selector(s) fat rear.... it will be easy to penerate.

ilz
August 2, 2006, 11:24 AM
is Mashud going to write a book entitled

"Losing a cricket ODI match for dummies"

huh?

sadi, truth is stranger than fiction.

everyone knew and knows that the future of cricket in Zimbabwe is black. some whites aware of this became alarmed at the pace at which blacks were being meant to takeover and decided to do something.

unfortunately, they made a miscalculation and the rest is history.

depending on which side you stand you are free to apportion blame using any epithet imaginable.

for now i will cherish this black and white Zimbabwe victory of born frees over a supposedly improved Bangladesh.

i think it sucks losing to Zimbabwe 3rd team. honestly i would kill myself if i was in your position.

Mr-Cricket
August 2, 2006, 11:26 AM
You are zimbabwean and you are still alive? After all these corruption and your own players refusing to play for your country?? I am not so sure about that...
We just lost to a 3rd string Zimbabwe outfit.

Somehow I don't think bringing up player strikes helps our cause...much.

Tigers_eye
August 2, 2006, 11:26 AM
welcome ilz,
hats of to the zimbabwean team for a great performance. Congrats!! This is not over yet.
We''l talk after the series is over. :)

sadi
August 2, 2006, 11:28 AM
i think it sucks loses to Zimbabwe 3rd team. honestly i would kill myself if i was in your position.

I guess losing is a part of the game and if you are not willing to accept it, then probably you are taking it too hard on yourself...

ilz
August 2, 2006, 11:30 AM
you are right Cats_eye, this is not yet over.

but i am relieved of the Bangladesh whitewash talk or the infamous 4-1 walk in the park victory over Zimbabwe.

Mr-Cricket
August 2, 2006, 11:33 AM
is Mashud going to write a book entitled

"Losing a cricket ODI match for dummies"

unfortunately, they made a miscalculation and the rest is history.

for now i will cherish this black and white Zimbabwe victory of born frees over a supposedly improved Bangladesh.

i think it sucks loses to Zimbabwe 3rd team. honestly i would kill myself if i was in your position.
Settle mate. Ok, the Mashud bit was pretty funny I'll admit. But Bangladesh, for the moment anyway, is still a superior side to Zimbabwe. You guys have played decent cricket thus far, but lets be honest, you've won today, and last week, due to our complacency more than anything. It's becoming all too familiar. We've got ourselves into a rut by playing too many shots too early, recovered to be in a good position heading into the final overs, but in the end just stumbled over the line. In the first ODI, Zimbabwe was 100/5, today they were 160/7. How we let them win from there, on both occasions, is beyond me.

ilz
August 2, 2006, 11:38 AM
Settle mate. Ok, the Mashud bit was pretty funny I'll admit. But Bangladesh, for the moment anyway, is still a superior side to Zimbabwe. You guys have played decent cricket thus far, but lets be honest, you've won today, and last week, due to our complacency more than anything. It's becoming all too familiar. We've got ourselves into a rut by playing too many shots too early, recovered to be in a good position heading into the final overs, but in the end just stumbled over the line. In the first ODI, Zimbabwe was 100/5, today they were 160/7. How we let them win from there, on both occasions, is beyond me.

eeeeish, this is unbelievable! you cant even eat a humble pie after such a disastrous loss?

sadi
August 2, 2006, 11:41 AM
We just lost to a 3rd string Zimbabwe outfit.

Somehow I don't think bringing up player strikes helps our cause...much.

Yeah true... I just hate it when someone rubs salt on your wound and think its funny

Beamer
August 2, 2006, 11:41 AM
I will arrange a Bangladesh passport for you..

Mr-Cricket
August 2, 2006, 11:47 AM
eeeeish, this is unbelievable! you cant even eat a humble pie after such a disastrous loss?
Eat humble pie? Do elaborate. Because I have not once talked about a 5-0 drubbing on this forum. If you were here for long enough, you would have known that. The fact is, we lost from a winning position on two occasions. If you can't handle that, then thats not my problem. And if you had read my last post, you would have noticed that I did actually commend Zimbabwe on their performances to date. Far out! Is 'Andy_Flower' one of a kind or something? :down:

ilz
August 2, 2006, 11:59 AM
Mr-Cricket stop it! you are beginning to annoy me with your pride.

Bangladesh did not lose the 1st match and today´s match, Zimbabwe WON the matches.

it takes two to tango.

Zimbabwe beat Bangladesh not that Bangladesh lost to Zimbabwe. stop talking as if totals within the 230s range are something respectable.

Yameen
August 2, 2006, 12:20 PM
yeh, in the end zimbabwe fought hard and they did well to restrict us to 236, and it was a smashing performance from taylor in the end to help the zimbos win! nyc one guys, hope 2 hear more good news from u (after this series! lol), and that u keep improving!

BangladeshFan
August 2, 2006, 12:23 PM
I agree zimbo played better, team that can hit 2 sixes to win in last over definitely deserve it.

However I have 2 excuses for this loss
1)Habibul bashar didnt play
2)Javed Omar played

ilz
August 2, 2006, 12:26 PM
Yameen, you are a breath of fresh air.

now i know that there are Bangladesh fans who know how to give their opponents credit and live to fight on another day.

earth to you!

babubangla
August 2, 2006, 12:29 PM
Sunday, April 25, 2004.
Zimbabwe dismissed for a world-record low 35 in a one-day international against Sri Lanka.

It’s been just 829 days since that hilarious “All Out for 35” Zimbabwean event!!
How old are you? Were you born after April 25, 2004?
If not, how come you not dead yet?
If you did not kill yourself as a Zimbabwean after that embarrassing April 25th, don’t worry buddy—you would not kill yourself anywhere, anytime!!

akabir77
August 2, 2006, 12:34 PM
ilz
I am not sure how bigger fan r u of zimbo cause I see you guys only when u win. I hope you have some testicals if u r man.
You know what we will be here win/lose. We don't go somebody else site to brag or comment. or hide in comfort when lose.

ilz
August 2, 2006, 12:35 PM
Sunday, April 25, 2004.
Zimbabwe dismissed for a world-record low 35 in a one-day international against Sri Lanka.

It’s been just 829 days since that hilarious “All Out for 35” Zimbabwean event!!
If you did not kill yourself as a Zimbabwean after that embarrassing April 25th, don’t worry buddy—you would not kill yourself anywhere, anytime!!

why would i kill myself for a 2nd string side loss against a top notch Sri Lankan outfit?

i promise to kill myself if any Zimbabwean side is bowled out for 35 by Bangladesh.

Mr-Cricket
August 2, 2006, 12:37 PM
Mr-Cricket stop it! you are beginning to annoy me with your pride.

Bangladesh did not lose the 1st match and today´s match, Zimbabwe WON the matches.

it takes two to tango.

Zimbabwe beat Bangladesh not that Bangladesh lost to Zimbabwe. stop talking as if totals within the 230s range are something respectable.
Fair enough? :confused:

The fact remains. Although I never said "230's range" is a respectable score (because it's not!), we should still have closed out both games having been in a position to do so. Look, I apologise if I have annoyed you with my "pride", but really, I did commend and defend your team. I was just pointing out the fact that, having had you guys 100/5 in the 1st ODI, and 160/7 again tonight, the game was ours for the taking. That is not to detract from Matsikinyeri/Chigumbura's efforts in the 1st ODI, and Taylors again tonight. Full credit to Zimbabwe for winning both games against the odds. You clearly have a bright future, despite all the past misfortunes which have been beyond your players control.

The last 2 ODI's cannot come sooner!

akabir77
August 2, 2006, 12:38 PM
double post

akabir77
August 2, 2006, 12:39 PM
why would i kill myself for a 2nd string side loss against a top notch Sri Lankan outfit?

i promise to kill myself if any Zimbabwean side is bowled out for 35 by Bangladesh.

keep telling it to your self oneday you might beleive that your team is 2nd/3rd string. the truth is this is your true strength. if not england had sp permission for your player to play in county you probably wouldn't even in the top 10 and that day is not too far

istiak
August 2, 2006, 12:53 PM
Why we are fighting here?

Dear itz congratulation for the victory!!

I had bee to your country and loved it....even dreamed of settling there........been to Mutare and Kariba and off course Harare!!

But what BD did today can be done only by Bangladesh.

Zobair
August 2, 2006, 12:56 PM
ilz congratulations! Zimbabwe played like lions and deserve this victory thoroughly. I mean to hit a 6 of the last ball when only a six will get you victory is HUGE! As for Bangladesh its time to do some serious thinking. We need to get rid of the dead wood if you know what I mean. Before the series started there was a lot of unnecessary (IMO) bravado on this board. Nobody seemed to have any faith in Zimbabwe except themselves and they have proved in the last 3 matches that they still have a lot of pride in their jersey and are willing to fight tooth and nail. Ilz dont expect anyone to give you an inch here...most Bangladeshi fans do not feel secure enough for that yet! This is turning into a cracker of a series! I can only hope the Tigers will make a strong comeback and play for their pride as well.

ilz
August 2, 2006, 12:59 PM
ilz
I am not sure how bigger fan r u of zimbo cause I see you guys only when u win. I hope you have some testicals if u r man.
You know what we will be here win/lose. We don't go somebody else site to brag or comment. or hide in comfort when lose.

i am a huge fan of Zim cricket but maybe unlike you i am normal.

when, my boys lose, i am devasted. i bury my head under a pillow in shame. i do not try to make excuses. i accept that the better team won.

and when my boys win, i am there celebrating like crazy and even gloating.

as for you , are a special case you know how to stick your head out for a bunch of losers and playdown the wins of others.

there is no virtue is cheering a bunch of losers, at least for me.

Mr. Cricket, i also cannot wait for the last 2 ODI. may the best team win.

Ahmed_B
August 2, 2006, 01:04 PM
Yameen, you are a breath of fresh air.

now i know that there are Bangladesh fans who know how to give their opponents credit and live to fight on another day.

earth to you!
ilz,
unfortunately... you don't know the same art, i.e. having enough respect for the opponent team and fans. The opening post u made in this thread asked for trouble... and here u got a thread full of troubles. I suppose it will take usome time to adjust to the tempo and color of Banglacricket forum.. but if u keep some patience u will ultimately learn that BC members are jenuin lovers of cricket and they dont hesitate to give credit where it is due.

Think about how you would feel if someone had told you the same things as u posted here when ZIMs lost both the 2005 Test & ODI series in BD? So keep your patience and take one step at a time as a beginner in this forum.... unless you are here asking for trouble only. And if you are here to make friends rather than enemies... you are surely welcome!

Consider this as a minor warning and cool down and enjoy all the great stuff this forum has to offer.

Spitfire_x86
August 2, 2006, 01:04 PM
I think you guys should've killed yourselves couple of years ago when Mugabe started all those rubbish with Zimbabwean cricket

Mr-Cricket
August 2, 2006, 01:05 PM
I don't think anyone could have predicted that this series would have been so tightly contested. The two Zimbabwe victories went right down to the wire - Mash even teased us with 2 succesive wickets towards the end of the first game. It's a real shame that no one could provide us with decent live video feed though. Real shame.

Fazal
August 2, 2006, 01:07 PM
First this

If i were Bangladeshi, i would kill myself

then this....

and then again flip-floping ....

when, my boys lose, i am devasted. i bury my head under a pillow in shame. i do not try to make excuses. i accept that the better team won. .

Do you see the contradictions? No?

and finally this...

i am normal.

Oh sure you are ... thats what all mentally disturbed people think about themselves.
:down:

ilz
August 2, 2006, 01:13 PM
i love you too Fazal!

somehow i have this funny feeling that you are a sore loser. tell me you are not?

Hatebreed
Zimba fan, since you got your head back from buried under the soil, I suggest you keep your it in safe distance while celebrating.. You'll lose it forever if you said such thing in front of a BD fan and wish you weren't born in the first place. Consider yourself lucky you are behind a computer screen.

akabir77
i am a huge fan of Zim cricket but maybe unlike you i am normal.

when, my boys lose, i am devasted. i bury my head under a pillow in shame. i do not try to make excuses. i accept that the better team won.
That proves my earler assumption that u don't have balls to take it only hide like a cowerd and cry uhh uhh

and when my boys win, i am there celebrating like crazy and even gloating.
Good for you I bet that comes 1 once in a blue moon you should do that

as for you , are a special case you know how to stick your head out for a bunch of losers and playdown the wins of others.

Well I have 101 answer for this but I am not going to go there instead i will advise you to open the 1st match thread in bc and find out which member congratulated zimbo for their win.

there is no virtue is cheering a bunch of losers, at least for me.

Then you probably won't follow zimbos for long i Bet as a cowerd you are.

sadi
August 2, 2006, 01:14 PM
Sunday, April 25, 2004.

:up: lol Babubhai. No wonder we missed you here.

akabir77
August 2, 2006, 01:16 PM
First this

then this....

and then again flip-floping ....

Do you see the contradictions? No?

and finally this...

Oh sure you are ... thats what all mentally disturbed people think about themselves.
:down:

good observation.

Hatebreed
August 2, 2006, 01:16 PM
Sunday, April 25, 2004.

Welcome back BB, we really missed you.

Fazal
August 2, 2006, 01:17 PM
i love you too Fazal!

somehow i have this funny feeling that you are a sore loser. tell me you are not?

I was sore even the game started, beacuse I didn't like the team for 3rd ODI, as I didn't think that they could score beyound 230s. To be competative we need to start scoring 270s.

About funny feeling..... I have no funny feeling about you... only that I am pretty much sure that you are not only a sore looser but also a disgracefull winner.

ilz
akabir77

the thing is i do not mind losing to a decent team. but if i lose to a crappy side, it would hurt me.

i just wonder how you manage to brag about your boys after a loss like this.....

Ahmed_B
ilz,

This is the 2nd warning I am giving you. If you don't stop making personal attacks(which is strongly against board rules) you will immediately face strong actions.

And also requesting everyone else to keep away from personal offence.

Fazal
August 2, 2006, 01:20 PM
akabir77

the thing is i do not mind losing to a decent team. but if i lose to a crappy side, it would hurt me.

i just wonder how you manage to brag about your boys after a loss like this.....

So basically you are saying that ZIM is a crappy team therefore we should kill oursleves? Man you are nornal indeed.:lol:

ilz
August 2, 2006, 01:23 PM
ilz,

This is the 2nd warning I am giving you. If you don't stop making personal attacks(which is strongly against board rules) you will immediately face strong actions.

i rest my case. and apologize if i broke any of your rules, it was not intentional.

i guess i just have to learn freedom of expression the Bangladesh way.

once again accept my apology.

ilz
August 2, 2006, 01:26 PM
So basically you are saying that ZIM is a crappy team therefore we should kill oursleves? Man you are nornal indeed.:lol:

well, all things being normal this Zimbabwe side would not be the first eleven.

but for pleasantly surprising me, i arose from the dead and Zim cricket is sort of enjoyable to follow once again.

akabir77
August 2, 2006, 01:26 PM
akabir77

Thats how we support our team unconditional... not like some one I know who hide in the pellow and cry like a ...... and then don't wait for the next win...
That person is disgrace to FANS he shouldn't call him/her self one

Mr-Cricket
August 2, 2006, 01:27 PM
Ahhh Fazal never fails to dissapoint! Mate, leave the poor guy alone - I think you've proven your point! lol

i guess i just have to learn freedom of expression the Bangladesh way.

Although...on second thoughts (I think we have a smarty pants on our hands)... ;)

Fazal
August 2, 2006, 01:30 PM
well, all things being normal this Zimbabwe side would not be the first eleven.

lame excuse.... as far as I am concern, who ever is choosem to represent their nation, is their number one national team ... no iffs and butts.... anything else is just lame excuse.... now you can complain and wine to your own folks not choosing the right players.... but to the opponent fans, it doesn't matter. Whoever wears your national jersey... thats your best availble number one national team... no iffs and butts...

ilz
August 2, 2006, 01:34 PM
lame excuse.... as far as I am concern, who ever is choosem to represent their nation, is their number one national team ... no iffs and butts.... anything else is just lame excuse.... now you can complain and wine to your own folks not choosing the right players.... but to the opponent fans, it doesn't matter. Whoever wears your national jersey... thats your best availble number one national team... no iffs and butts...

if you insist, i will grant you that our current team players are the best available.

and if i may, i will add, it is a crappy side but thank God, it is good enough for Bangladesh.

satisfied?

sadi
August 2, 2006, 01:36 PM
I will just love to see you come back here after the 4th odi... but I am sure by then you will be in your bed crying

babubangla
August 2, 2006, 01:40 PM
I will just love to see you come back here after the 4th odi... but I am sure by then you will be in your bed crying

Will he be on the bed crying or on the tree hanging ?? :)

Spitfire_x86
ilz,

Please let us have some fun :)

Fazal
I feel soory for our poor ZIM fan... looks like he gets so few wins in his lifetime that doesn't even know how to react when his team wins.... as if he is not sure enough and afraid that he is still dreaming.

We also get few wins here and there... but the difference atleast we know how to win gracefully not act so disgracefully.

Such a pity such a pity!!!!

chinaman
August 2, 2006, 01:52 PM
Congratulations to Zimbabwe for the fantastic win. This will go a long way for both teams.

Credit should be given when it is due. Zimbabwe knew how to win this match and they did it in style. We have to live with it whether it is painful or not. It is not unusual for the winning fan to brag and losing fan to whine a bit.

Let's give our Zimbabwean fan a bit of room for the bragging they deserve. They earned it so far, right?

I just request everybody not to get too excited and of course not to get personal. Personal attacks are definite no no.

Well done Zimbabwe. Bangladesh should have hold it a bit more tightly, some would go as far as to say that the tigers should not even be in a tight position in the first place. This loss should wake us all up.

ilz
August 2, 2006, 01:55 PM

the future and the world of unknown belongs to Bangladesh. yes and you can have it. count your eggs before they hatch, it is one of those wise exercises.

for Zimbabwe my best wish is that they walk the walk and i will be right there to talk the walk after the result.

al Furqaan
August 2, 2006, 02:26 PM
yes and you can have it. count your eggs before they hatch, it is one of those wise exercises.

wisdom from a megalomaniac with suicidal tendencies...priceless

Bancan
August 2, 2006, 02:53 PM
i m really scared now that we will lose the series. i f we cant beat zim now wat r we gona do in the icc champions trophy.

Spitfire_x86
August 2, 2006, 02:58 PM
i m really scared now that we will lose the series. i f we cant beat zim now wat r we gona do in the icc trophy.
Yeah right, after this kind of shocking performance ICC may make us play ICC Trophy instead of ICC Champions Trophy :rolleyes:

ialbd
August 2, 2006, 03:01 PM
there is no point denying zimbabwe from their rightful credits..hats off...

but this is a very immature thread created. People around me are saying its some kid messing around with the dismayed BD fans (and I cant agree more). Just keep your calm ppl, too bad theres no Zim forum we can go share our 'wisdom'.

P.S: Got nothing after googling for a ZIM cricket forum, except for maybe zimcricket.org which is probably abandoned. Anyone knows of anything else?
________
FORD TAURUS SPECIFICATIONS (http://www.ford-wiki.com/wiki/Ford_Taurus)

akabir77
August 2, 2006, 03:01 PM
PORAJOYE DOREY NA BIR...
Comon guys this is not the end of the world... If we lose the series there will be another one in december...
Why r u thinking zimbo team as weak one i am not sure most of them paly in the counties... and in ODI u just need one to stand just like today...
I am planning for kenya ... I think we r doomed in this one

israr
August 2, 2006, 04:06 PM
Guys, take it easy, we're winning the series.

Omio
August 2, 2006, 04:27 PM
ilz, open a new thread after 5th match, we all know wht will b happen finaly,

Fazal
August 2, 2006, 04:32 PM
Hai Hai Omio eta ki? Ajey bajey jaigai Ghura Fera Koro Ajkal?

Jau Jau Bari Jau.

Omio
August 2, 2006, 04:58 PM
Hai Hai Omio eta ki? Ajey bajey jaigai Ghura Fera Koro Ajkal?

Jau Jau Bari Jau.

aje baje jaiga mane ki?
amar asol jiaga holo cricket...

Fazal
August 2, 2006, 04:59 PM
aje baje jaiga mane ki?

aje baje jaiga mane ei thread ta in particular.

Omio
August 2, 2006, 05:03 PM
aje baje jaiga mane ei thread ta in particular.
ohh, ami aro vabsi, je ei sec..hahahah

BagherBacha
August 2, 2006, 05:08 PM
i m really scared now that we will lose the series. i f we cant beat zim now wat r we gona do in the icc champions trophy.

i gurantee we are going to win this series. we forgive you mash. go bd

Sorry
August 2, 2006, 05:49 PM
Hey ilz,
What’s the suicide rate in Zimbabwe in general? In Bangladesh it’s about 0.3% per year and the most common cause is love affair. We are a very loving nation. Two of my friends tried to commit suicide after failing in a love attempt, but both failed to commit suicide. One tried to hang from the ceiling but roof broke down and the other one took 25 paracetamle but it didn’t work.
You know why?
I will not tell you.
<O:p</O:p
Your dose will not work.

Xavier
August 2, 2006, 06:00 PM
This is not a Zimbabwe 3rd level national team... I guess Taylor, Matsikenyeri, Chigumbura and Mahwire would also play in a full strength team, not to mention Sibanda, Masakadza and Utseya.

btw I don't think it's nice to get into a forum when you are a foreigner (like me) saying "you should commit suicide" or stg like that.

And the series is still alive, IMHO opinion who wins the 4th ODI will also win the last one.

CricFanBD
August 2, 2006, 06:03 PM
ilz,
I am Bangladeshi, I am shocked but pretty much alive. I am sure BD will back and win the series by 3-2. If you analyzed the last three matches, luck always favor to Zimbabwe. I hope it will not continue any more and BD player are very much capable of turning down the Dream of Zimbabweans.

Sovik
August 2, 2006, 06:38 PM
it was just a cricket match. we should get over it.

we talked too much about this series. we were over confident. we thought we could beat windies if we just play against them, reality is we haven't improved one bit. and we could loose to any team in any given day

shaoun
August 2, 2006, 10:05 PM
zimbawe team sucks man. they freaking got lucky today. enjoy while it last because we are winning the next 2 matches. you guys didnt win this match we lost this match. and next two matches we wont only beat you we will freaking crush you.

FagunerAgun
August 2, 2006, 10:36 PM
Hi Zimb fan

You should kill yourself on corruption and scalndal issues of your country and cricket board.

Wait man, all's well that end's well. You have enough time to kill yourself.

kalpurush
August 2, 2006, 11:07 PM
Congrats ilz and Zimbabwe team for a great win. We lost the game and it's part of the life and we are here to enjoy the sports...

salu
August 3, 2006, 12:38 AM
Dear ilz don't try to fight with BANGLADESH as becoz we are also fighting with socalled 8 great cricating nation..in the field and in the table.When somebody like crowe telling don't devserve play cricket in int'l level both the name came.BD and zim.We should united and fight with them..that will be better.no point to fight with BD.

Secondly no point 2ndstring.3rd string.10th string to talk about.u have NO player better then present one right NOW.so this is your national.we can also hire soem player from outside if necessary.better stick on by born palyer and present team.

Good cricket match watched..thats better..everybody love their country.We also hopeful with our team.don't be excited better enjoy.time will come for every body.

dear ilz..reply me.

salu
August 3, 2006, 12:41 AM
dear guys pls. don't point out to the political issue..Mr ilz is our guest..As a whole brother also..this is part of a match..can loose anytime ..can win..

One more important thing..mr. ilz..don't kill your self ..if u die u will never watch cricket match..even this nice earth...even ur team if win again.

Andy-Flower
August 3, 2006, 12:50 AM
congrats to Zim they did well...but if i was Bangladesh i wouldnt kill myself...the series isnt over yet and also the two teams are going to play some more matches in BD later on this year. Friday's game is gonna be crucial, Zim has proved to be better chasers who knows what will happen if they are sent in to bat first.

roaring tigerz
August 3, 2006, 01:00 AM
i am ready to eat all my words which went something like w-h-i-t-e-w-a-s-h.
if we do end up losing this series, i am lobbying to oust whatmore. this zimbo team is a team of amateurs. quite frankly, they wont win a single match against any decent english county teams let alone a test team. losing one game i could accept. but these three games make it crystal clear that that there is very little to choose between the two teams. our players are inept, overpaid and hollow headed. and if anything we should hold the mantle of 'chokers' for good!
that said i am still 1000% sure that we are winning the next game and the series. not only that, the zimbos will be pretty much annihilated by our tiny cubs : )

salu
August 3, 2006, 01:04 AM
Mr andy..you klnow who is ilz? we always welcome guest but he was really shooting with missiles

HereWeGo
August 3, 2006, 01:20 AM
Listen man everyone has their days. Yesterday wasnt ours for certain and was yours for real. Celebrate your victory man. I really do not mind your outrageous celebration. The win gives u guys a lot to boast about.

However
Since we won against your 3rd string side. So can u please name your 1st and second string side for us.

Remember the flower brothers would have retired for certain. The team with Carlisle and Streak cudnt do nething on their return, both failed miserably. Price and Wishart who are both on their late thirties may have made the team for one final series. Blignaut was a certainty. Taibu too( was on the loosing side on the last series, if u remember). I cant recall nemore quality players in Zimbabwe team who hasnt played the game.

Andy-Flower
August 3, 2006, 01:21 AM
i dont know him...just checked him out today when i logged

roaring tigerz
August 3, 2006, 01:42 AM
nothing wrong with a little playful banter. its a sporting battle between nations. if there isnt any exuberance and unrestrained emotions from the fans, then any sport loses its appeal. and to be honest, the zimbabwean team has taken a lot of stick from all quarters for their recent performances. i for one love the patriotic fervor, provided its not malicious or personally motivated.

Andy-Flower
August 3, 2006, 01:50 AM
Listen man everyone has their days. Yesterday wasnt ours for certain and was yours for real. Celebrate your victory man. I really do not mind your outrageous celebration. The win gives u guys a lot to boast about.

However
Since we won against your 3rd string side. So can u please name your 1st and second string side for us.

Remember the flower brothers would have retired for certain. The team with Carlisle and Streak cudnt do nething on their return, both failed miserably. Price and Wishart who are both on their late thirties may have made the team for one final series. Blignaut was a certainty. Taibu too( was on the loosing side on the last series, if u remember). I cant recall nemore quality players in Zimbabwe team who hasnt played the game.

Dont agree with some things you said man, Price is a spin bowler in his early 30s..he would have played for 6 more years. Zim lost quite a number of players in

Watambwa the fast bowler
Goodwin
Neil Johnson
Sean Ervine..best all rounder ever to be produced by ZIM playing for Hampshire..around 24 yrs old
Travis Friend..25 year old all rounder who made a couple of 50s against India
Gary Brent

there are many good players we've lost

Rabz
August 3, 2006, 02:26 AM
first congrats to Zimbabwe for such a win..
hats off to u guys..u did well...but as said before...it aint over yet..
2 more wins..and we will still win the series... yes eating shorts on whitewash..
but hey.. tough luck...

Andy, mate..ur comments r always welcome here... u were here before the series, participated in the threads, and hope u'd continue to do so even after the series is well and over... but then again, us and u guys r certain to face each other few many times over the years..so its not over yet..

ilz.. understand ur enthusiam..but u might would also like to restrain your emotions as well... or else u might find yourself in a bothering situation in the end... u sound like more of a coward to me..only come when u win... post some outrageous threads and then dissapear without giving us the chance to get back to u.. if u have some balls stay after the series..after all zim cric doenst seem to hv any fan based forum.. so instead of being a forum-sl** going whoever whenever u like, stick to one or two and make urself regular and usefull...

and guys plz stick to cricket, dont bring both the countries, their political and social circumstances into it... amader desher obbostao je khub bhalo sheita kintu bolte parsi na... after all who we fighting with?? its us and zims.. we two r the bottom ranked side of cricket.. and we'll hv to be rattle out together for quite some times to come...

let us enjoy the series.. hope BD can fight back and win the series..

HereWeGo
August 3, 2006, 03:55 AM
Dont agree with some things you said man, Price is a spin bowler in his early 30s..he would have played for 6 more years. Zim lost quite a number of players in

Watambwa the fast bowler
Goodwin
Neil Johnson
Sean Ervine..best all rounder ever to be produced by ZIM playing for Hampshire..around 24 yrs old
Travis Friend..25 year old all rounder who made a couple of 50s against India
Gary Brent

there are many good players we've lost

I totally agree with u not agreeing with me. Price is only 30 at max and Ervine definately deserves a chance to play in any test side in world cricket. I apologise for my mistakes. BUT

Watambwa (never heard of him....)??!!!!?!?!?!
Goodwin ( age 34... guess he still has some game left in him, but highly doubt it)
Neil johnson ( age 36, Surely he cant be playing ne more considering that he is RFM)

Travis Friend Bowling wise only as good as Anthony ireland
BATTING

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR align=right bgColor=#cccccc height=17><TD class=profiles-stats-data noWrap align=left>class</TD><TD class=profiles-stats-data noWrap> mat</TD><TD class=profiles-stats-data noWrap> inns</TD><TD class=profiles-stats-data noWrap> no</TD><TD class=profiles-stats-data noWrap> runs</TD><TD class=profiles-stats-data noWrap> hs</TD><TD class=profiles-stats-data noWrap> ave</TD><TD class=profiles-stats-data noWrap> bf</TD><TD class=profiles-stats-data noWrap> sr</TD><TD class=profiles-stats-data noWrap> 100</TD><TD class=profiles-stats-data noWrap> 50</TD><TD class=profiles-stats-data noWrap> 4s</TD><TD class=profiles-stats-data noWrap> 6s</TD><TD class=profiles-stats-data noWrap> ct</TD><TD class=profiles-stats-data noWrap> st</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top align=right><TD class=profiles-stats-data noWrap align=left></TD><TD class=profiles-stats-data noWrap> </TD><TD class=profiles-stats-data noWrap> </TD><TD class=profiles-stats-data noWrap> </TD><TD class=profiles-stats-data noWrap> </TD><TD class=profiles-stats-data noWrap> </TD><TD class=profiles-stats-data noWrap> </TD><TD class=profiles-stats-data noWrap> </TD><TD class=profiles-stats-data noWrap> </TD><TD class=profiles-stats-data noWrap> </TD><TD class=profiles-stats-data noWrap> </TD><TD class=profiles-stats-data noWrap> </TD><TD class=profiles-stats-data noWrap> </TD><TD class=profiles-stats-data noWrap> </TD><TD class=profiles-stats-data noWrap> </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top align=right><TD class=profiles-stats-data noWrap align=left>ODIs</TD><TD class=profiles-stats-data noWrap> 51</TD><TD class=profiles-stats-data noWrap> 39</TD><TD class=profiles-stats-data noWrap> 5</TD><TD class=profiles-stats-data noWrap> 548</TD><TD class=profiles-stats-data noWrap> 91</TD><TD class=profiles-stats-data noWrap> 16.11</TD><TD class=profiles-stats-data noWrap> 724</TD><TD class=profiles-stats-data noWrap> 75.69</TD><TD class=profiles-stats-data noWrap> 0</TD><TD class=profiles-stats-data noWrap> 3</TD><TD class=profiles-stats-data noWrap> 54</TD><TD class=profiles-stats-data noWrap> 6</TD><TD class=profiles-stats-data noWrap> 17</TD><TD class=profiles-stats-data noWrap> 0</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

BOWLING

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR align=right bgColor=#cccccc height=17><TD class=profiles-stats-data noWrap align=left>class</TD><TD class=profiles-stats-data noWrap> mat</TD><TD class=profiles-stats-data noWrap> balls</TD><TD class=profiles-stats-data noWrap> runs</TD><TD class=profiles-stats-data noWrap> wkts</TD><TD class=profiles-stats-data noWrap> bbi</TD><TD class=profiles-stats-data noWrap> bbm</TD><TD class=profiles-stats-data noWrap> ave</TD><TD class=profiles-stats-data noWrap> econ</TD><TD class=profiles-stats-data noWrap> sr</TD><TD class=profiles-stats-data noWrap> 4</TD><TD class=profiles-stats-data noWrap> 5</TD><TD class=profiles-stats-data noWrap> 10</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top align=right><TD class=profiles-stats-data noWrap align=left></TD><TD class=profiles-stats-data noWrap> </TD><TD class=profiles-stats-data noWrap> </TD><TD class=profiles-stats-data noWrap> </TD><TD class=profiles-stats-data noWrap> </TD><TD class=profiles-stats-data noWrap> </TD><TD class=profiles-stats-data noWrap> </TD><TD class=profiles-stats-data noWrap> </TD><TD class=profiles-stats-data noWrap> </TD><TD class=profiles-stats-data noWrap> </TD><TD class=profiles-stats-data noWrap> </TD><TD class=profiles-stats-data noWrap> </TD><TD class=profiles-stats-data noWrap> </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top align=right><TD class=profiles-stats-data noWrap align=left>ODIs</TD><TD class=profiles-stats-data noWrap> 51</TD><TD class=profiles-stats-data noWrap> 1930</TD><TD class=profiles-stats-data noWrap> 1779</TD><TD class=profiles-stats-data noWrap> 37</TD><TD class=profiles-stats-data noWrap> 4/55</TD><TD class=profiles-stats-data noWrap> 4/55</TD><TD class=profiles-stats-data noWrap> 48.08</TD><TD class=profiles-stats-data noWrap> 5.53</TD><TD class=profiles-stats-data noWrap> 52.16</TD><TD class=profiles-stats-data noWrap> 1</TD><TD class=profiles-stats-data noWrap> 0</TD><TD class=profiles-stats-data noWrap> 0</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Gary brent.. record almost identical to mupariwa Economy of 5.08.. its useless to talk abt his batting.

Finally i was looking for 22 players.
ILZ where are u? pls tell me the names of your first and second string Zimbo side.

Thunder
August 3, 2006, 04:45 AM
After losing to a depleted zibabwe side for the second time in less than a week, i am remembering one column from Andrew miller saying- "How Bangladesh mixed the best with the worst !"

this is the worst that we are watching at the moment! :mad:

Sovik
August 3, 2006, 09:28 AM
Zimbabwe needed this victory & so do we. in the end better team won. we failed to bat 50 overs, bowling in the death overs was disaster and fielding too

babubangla
August 3, 2006, 09:40 AM

What string?
You dont even have any other strings.
Dead, Retired, Resigned, or Migrated players do not count as a your "String".

Sovik
August 3, 2006, 09:43 AM
its good to see you after long time. welcome back

MarufH
August 3, 2006, 01:02 PM
Guys.. why are we even wasting our time on this thread? This girl is out of her mind... Ask her again after tonights match if she killed herself.. if she didn't,.... tell "Mugabe" I hard he is fair.

Mav
August 3, 2006, 01:07 PM
She doesn't look like a kid, but....oh well.

Fazal
August 3, 2006, 01:09 PM
Guys.. why are we even wasting our time on this thread?

... I stopped comming to this thread... until you came. Just to see what you have to say. Its all your fault.

anakwalajinn
August 3, 2006, 05:00 PM
zimbabwe Sux!

[বাংলা]
zimbabwe Sux!
[/বাংলা]