PDA

View Full Version : Shahid Afridi...

Imtiaz
August 2, 2006, 01:29 PM
has had a face and body transplant. He is now about a foot shorter and a little darker. After the operation, he remembers his name to be Aftab Ahmad.

As he did not have enough cash, the doctors refused to transplant the brain !

sadi
August 2, 2006, 01:39 PM
has had a face and body transplant. He is now about a foot shorter and a little darker. After the operation, he remembers his name to be Aftab Ahmad.

Funny :lol:

Omio
August 2, 2006, 02:38 PM
hahahahhaha

Beamer
August 2, 2006, 03:00 PM
Sad part is Aftab is a far better batsman than Afridi. This guy can become something special if he settles down a bit and learns to value his wkt. Same goes for Ashraful as well. There can be no one better than Afridi at no.7 in a one day match. Explosive cameos can be the difference between victory and loss. While Aftab is a no.3 batsman and as such, his responsibility to the team is much greater. No.3 must attack and also must make sure that he carries on to score big ones after he sets in. That is where Aftab is failing. He is doing a no.7's job coming at no.3. He must realize that the gaps won't be there after the restriction and he must adjust to that. Strike rates will inevitably come down but still its possible to get four runs an over by rotating singles and twos. Bowlers will give you a bad ball every other over and then he can dispatch those...

Fazal
August 2, 2006, 03:14 PM

:lol:
Thanks god the doctor didn't... the last thing we need in the team is a pathan brain in a bangali body,

akabir77
August 2, 2006, 03:15 PM
I think he was told to play like that to take the 20 ov advantage but what about others? Can we send one of those JMD that got caught today to golla's room and drop him literary?

ASA
August 2, 2006, 03:17 PM
:lol:
Thanks god the doctor didn't... the last thing we need in the team is a pathan brain in a bangali body,

Hahaha ... good one!!! :lol:

sadi
August 2, 2006, 03:21 PM
never mind!!! I am confused. So now its Aftab with Aftab's brain??

Fazal
August 2, 2006, 03:25 PM

Oh no... you are right. I miss-understood while reading. This is the nightmare situation.

Omio
August 2, 2006, 03:25 PM
no, afridy with aftab brain..hahaa

sadi
August 2, 2006, 03:28 PM
no, afridy with aftab brain..hahaa

Fazal your nightmare continues... now its Afridi with Aftab's brain in Aftab's body... get it?? :D

Spitfire_x86
August 2, 2006, 03:32 PM
Fazal your nightmare continues... now its Afridi with Aftab's brain in Aftab's body... get it?? :D
Fazal got it wrong first time, this time Omio.

It's pretty easy to understand. The orginal poster meant Afridi now looks like Aftab, but he (Afridi) still plays with the same brain.

Fazal
August 2, 2006, 03:32 PM

Back to 100% Aftab? Then why he needed transplant then? What a rip-off by the doctor. He/she should be sued.

Orpheus
August 2, 2006, 03:33 PM
Lmao fazal and sadi

sadi
August 2, 2006, 03:46 PM
Back to 100% Aftab? Then why he needed transplant then? What a rip-off by the doctor. He/she should be sued.

He just needed a cover... pretty soon Aftab will need one too

Bancan
August 2, 2006, 03:51 PM
http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h250/bancan/untitled.jpg ------Aftab aka Afridi with afridi's brain.

but to me he looks liek a matha mota

Did i get it right.

Sovik
August 2, 2006, 06:55 PM
what can i say about him. he can't last 50 balls