PDA

View Full Version : Prediction for last two ODIs

SS
August 2, 2006, 02:51 PM
Do we dare to predict?
Our players are morally deflated. Our hopes are diminished. I take back my old days and predict the way I used to predict.
Your thoughts please.

Fazal
August 2, 2006, 02:52 PM
1-1 and we will loose the series by 2-3

akabir77
August 2, 2006, 02:52 PM
if we lose the next one then 4-1

Spitfire_x86
August 2, 2006, 02:55 PM
if we lose the next one then 4-1
I second you

sadi
August 2, 2006, 02:56 PM
3-2 Bangladesh.... Last time I am having faith on these fools

al Furqaan
August 2, 2006, 02:56 PM
3-2 Bangladesh.... Last time I am having faith on these fools

yea

Bancan
August 2, 2006, 02:57 PM
we lose 3-2.

SS
August 2, 2006, 03:07 PM
never wanted to believe in predictions, telepathy. For some reason, I am inclined to my disbelieves. Almost got struck by a car while crossing in my luch time, probably after affect , and today i almost had nervous break down till last ball. May be a dark evil cast on us and our team.I believe I am not alone. This is too much for BD fans like us. Any Oracle out there.

Fazal
August 2, 2006, 03:09 PM
Any Oracle out there.

There used to be one... but he is a moderator rarely visit here now a days.

madash
August 2, 2006, 03:10 PM
3-2 to bangladesh

cricket_pagol
August 2, 2006, 03:18 PM
3-2 in Bangladesh's favor... we were down 2-0 during the series in Bangladesh, but the team came back.

akabir77
August 2, 2006, 03:22 PM
3-2 in Bangladesh's favor... we were down 2-0 during the series in Bangladesh, but the team came back.
but this is not bangladesh... its zimbabwe...

Rubu
August 2, 2006, 03:26 PM
A white wash with some spots here and there: a 1-4 series loose. remember that six of Miandad against pakistan? that six gave pakistan advantage against india for a decade on. same will happen for bangladesh. that last over will come as a nightmare for bangladesh whenever under pressure against zimbos and will screw up things. same way, this last over will come as an inspiration for zimbos whenever they are under pressure. in short they will have a psycological advantage over us for years to come.

don't wanna sound like fw (and sure Al Furqaan ends the world from there). but this is very much the case, I'm sure.

Imtiaz
August 2, 2006, 03:44 PM
Based on cricketing matters, 3 - 2 to Bangladesh as BD is clearly superior in all departments. Except perhaps in the spin department where Utseya, without taking any wicket, is bowling well and Rafique is not quite 100%.

Psychologically, it is more difficult to predict. The Chigumbura - Matsikenyeri partnership and now the Taylor - Mupariwa combination have clearly displayed nerves of steel which only to some extent was matched by Mashud - Reza and Mashud - Rafique. Of course, in the bowling front Mashrafe is proving to be nervy time and again. Even Shahadat was not without blame.

Has Rafique ever bowled at the death ?

Fazal
August 2, 2006, 04:19 PM
Psychologically, it is more difficult to predict. The Chigumbura - Matsikenyeri partnership and now the Taylor - Mupariwa combination have clearly displayed nerves of steel which only to some extent was matched by Mashud - Reza and Mashud - Rafique. Of course, in the bowling front Mashrafe is proving to be nervy time and again. Even Shahadat was not without blame.

Has Rafique ever bowled at the death ?

:confused: . Masud is a thukainnna player.....even cannot rotate properly now a days. forget about firepower.... Masud doen't create any terror to the opponent like Chigumbura, Matsikenyeri, Taylor, Mupariwa did. Reza may have potential but too early to tell. Rafique is the only one that matches the above mentioned oponents.

israr
August 2, 2006, 04:35 PM
3-2 and we're winning. I've seen this so many times, frustated members just expressing their anger whenever Bangladesh loses. We should show sportsmanlike attitude, and I tell you, things will be back as normal. Its 3-2 for us, and we're whitewashing the kenyans. I've learnt and observed the history, and according to my analysis, Bangladesh will emerge victorious. And I am serious.

ASA
August 2, 2006, 04:38 PM
3-2 ... against us. sad ... but yeah!

there's a difference between optimism and stupidty!

SS
August 2, 2006, 04:38 PM
We saw them, their partnership, their fighting spirit...
Chigumbura - Matsikenyeri
Taylor - Mupariwa
there's more to come and they are high in spirit now and obviously in a winning position.
Did we see anything like this today among us. Besides reza pilot partnership.
Remember there bowlers are also doing fine by restricting us in middle overs.
We did it in second match. But today how did we do except Shahadat's hatrick.
We are not there yet and we will have difficult time in coming matches.

Fazal
August 2, 2006, 04:40 PM
3-2 ... against us. sad ... but yeah!

there's a difference between optimism and stupidty! :lol: Kintu Kothata Khati.

sensible
August 2, 2006, 04:55 PM
Come on People, have faith!

Just think, if you as a supporter abandon your team now, how is the team going to fight and win this series? How is Mashrafee going to bowl the next match? Stay with the team when they need you.....