PDA

View Full Version : Lets Get it Over!!

BappyHayat
August 2, 2006, 11:20 PM
Guys
Lots of tickling and tackling going on against <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comhttp://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/ /><st1:country-region w:st=Bangladesh</st1:country-region></ST1:place's 2<SUP>nd</SUP> lost - Starring from:
<O:p
1. Killing ourselves (if we are Bangladeshi of course)
2. Lets blame it to Pilot<O:p</O:p
3. Mashrafee the Bribed Bloke (C’mon RUBU Bhai – never expected anything from you at all)<O:p</O:p
4. The Team Selection<O:p</O:p
…Etc at al…<O:p</O:p
Why we just can’t get it over? We got another 2 matches and we should strongly believe – next Time Zimbabwe will not be so LUCKY<O:p</O:p
<O:p</O:p

I’m sure – how about you guys?<O:p</O:p

kalpurush
August 2, 2006, 11:27 PM
It's nothing about Zimbabwe! It's us!! We just don't know how to favour ourselves!!!
Sei aki kahini...can't we change?!!!

CricTiger
August 2, 2006, 11:37 PM
I will forgive everybody if we win this series.Till then blame goes to all of us for being so much absorbed with this[..edited..] game

Rabz
August 3, 2006, 02:42 AM
agree with BappyHayat.. lets move on..
lets focus on the next two games and hope we win the series..
Allah be with us

mac
August 3, 2006, 02:53 AM
Yeh, want Aftab and Ash to blast the zim.
Am i asking a lot?:confused:

sunny747
August 3, 2006, 02:58 AM
It was just a bad luck......it is only the second time when a team won hitting sixer at the last ball......and it was against our best bowler.......so chill and it was just the bad luck........everything was going on zimbo's side that day..even such a good start we failed to cross 300 even though at one time we had the possibility.

Anyway, we will still win the series and there is no GOD DAMN DOUBT ABOUT THAT. :)

mac
August 3, 2006, 03:03 AM
Anyway, we will still win the series and there is no GOD DAMN DOUBT ABOUT THAT. :)
Yes, no doubt.:flag::up:

akabir77
August 3, 2006, 08:28 AM
Ok Ok I am over it....

Oh no mashri is starting his runnup the bat is coming down hard oh noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Rubu
August 3, 2006, 08:37 AM
I have a much better plan to move on. do not wake up at 3:30 anymore. I said that before, but could not help myself. this time I'm gonna do it, even if it means taking sleeping pill before going to sleep. I'm NOT gonna wake up at 3:30 in the morning to break my heart.

Sovik
August 3, 2006, 09:25 AM
to me it was just a cricket match that we lost. so i am looking forward to see bd win next 2 matches and win this series

Andy-Flower
August 3, 2006, 10:22 AM
i didnt know you guys where this deep in love with your team...you probably being hurt not only because you lost to a team but the confidence that y'all had before the games started..i remember most of you dismissing my 3-2 in favour of Zim prediction just before the series started but now it might turn out to be true or even worse a 4-1 win..who knows.
Like i said before i think Dav and Bashar messed up in their pre-series interviews by dismising Zimbabwe, Curran kept it cool till the day before the series when he latched out at both of them..
Anyway there is still two more games B/D still have a chance to win the series...good luck

kfirooz
August 3, 2006, 11:24 AM
I feel now it is a matter of pride for Bangladesh to win the next two matches and win the series and it adds greater pressure on the team. Looking at the comments made before the series which virtually dismissed Zimbabwe , now the team needs to work hard to win the next two matches and save embarassment.
Honestly I don't think Bangladesh will live upto it. My judgement is based on the inability showed by the team to handle pressure when it virtually had the 3rd game on the palm. Now it is even more pressure, a face saving battle. I doubt very much if they would do any better.

MarufH
August 3, 2006, 12:35 PM
YEah.. forget the last over? forget that Sahadat had three wickets in three balls? forget Ash Finally scored and we lost..? forget we had runrate about six upto 19 overs and we lost? forget 171/3 to 235? forget that we lost to third string zim? I mean c'mon... it will take time..

Ahmed_B
August 3, 2006, 12:57 PM
Well... if it was 2 years back..I would be sure that BD won't come back and lose the series. But the current team will not lose confidence so easily. BD came back from 2-0 to win the series 3-2 about 17 months back. And the team is in far better shape at the moment than that last seris. Moreover.... it will also be on Zimbawe nerves that they are at the virge of winning the series against the favorite(and yes they are still so) BD.

Masree will fight hard to compensate for his misdeeds in last match.. and BD will level it 2-2.. thats a strong possibility.

israr
August 3, 2006, 03:38 PM
We're gonna win