PDA

View Full Version : The Day After - Morning Glory!

ilz
August 3, 2006, 03:35 AM
it is morning where i am and greetings to friend and foe!

the trees are greener than usual, the birds are singing more beautiful and there is a bright smile on my face. it must be yesterday´s miraculous victory.

my adrenalin level is back to normal and it is time for me to chew the cud. i guess i owe Bangladesh fans an apology. but before i get into that business, first things first, i am going to look at this picture and take a deep breath.

http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20060802/capt.d4e3e11239ad4a128d4496bbb563419d.zimbabwe_ban gladesh_cricket_hre116.jpg

ok fine. let me say i am sorry for some of my remarks yesterday. i didn´t mean to aggravate anyone yesterday but i did. i am sorry.

i actually admire the optimism of a lot fans here. you do well at rallying behind your boys come hell, come thunder. you are the fans!

however, i hate people who think too highly of themselves than they ought to. some of you actually hurt me with your pre-tour trash talk. i was reading from the sidelines and just prayed, "grant me oh God, just one moment to come and torment a few of these devils". by now i am sure you know the rest is history, Zimbabwe won, i came, i gloated, i left and someone of you got really pissed off.

i repent.

i look forward to tomorrow´s match not because i want another opportunity to gloat but out of pure interest for this exhilarating series.

before i type off. i want to say kudos to Andy Flower of the forum. thank you for all the Flower-Power and sticking your head up in the most unusual of all place and midst of extreme mental animosity.

anakwalajinn
August 3, 2006, 04:38 AM
Haha, I bet you won't get any replies here! :p
LoL, you guys are lucky you cancelled the series against Pakistan! :D
Well, enjoy your win after a long while and good luck to the Zimbabwe team! :)

roi
August 3, 2006, 05:12 AM
Yes....i give zim team to put pressure on bd team...lets see how they react on it....i will be verry happy if they could win the series from this stage....
Let it be happen baby!

nasifkhan
August 3, 2006, 05:26 AM
oi geli......

shupantho
August 3, 2006, 05:32 AM
No comments, but dont get relaxed, super thunder is coming up, and wait for the most Disastrous<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p> defeat ever you had.

RazabQ
August 3, 2006, 07:05 AM
Ilz, glad to see you are not spouting suicidial comments :) As a Zim local, you probably can tell us how the win is being received back home? If it brings cricket to the forefront of Zim consciousness, then for this Tiger fan at least, it will be a minor consolation. Mind you a very minor one. Grrrrrrrrrrr Masreeeeeeeee!!!!

Rabz
August 3, 2006, 08:17 AM
assa eita ki pola na maiya?? ekhon maiyago chobi lagaiya amago ekto norom korar chesta kortase mone hoy... tahoile to betar/betir khobor ase

dhong dekhe bachina cinema'r nayika shaje ekhon... porer diner shokaler bashi pocha khobor loya aise... ekhon abar bhala bhala kotha koy... misti alto choyay bash dibar chai abar...

ekey to harsi..tar pore abar ei betir ghenor ghenor... koi je jai??
bc te aishao shanti nai...

akabir77
August 3, 2006, 08:19 AM
I am not sure liz what did you expect to see in Bangladeshi cricket fan website? full of praise for zimbo team the same team that you your self think crap?????
Please come here before we play Australia, newzealand INDIA or any other team you will see the same bragging and stuff... I guess you got hurt because this time most of them where true at least in paper...
Anyway looks like you r a girl after all, so I also apologies for my comments...
And as u can see from other thread that most of us r thinking the zimbo will win the series so good luck.
Last advise its better not to go to opponents site and hope to see great words.. most of us don't do that oh wait most of the other countries don't have a fan based site....ghhhhhhhhh

Rabz
August 3, 2006, 08:21 AM
Haha, I bet you won't get any replies here! :p
LoL, you guys are lucky you cancelled the series against Pakistan! :D
Well, enjoy your win after a long while and good luck to the Zimbabwe team! :)

oi mate..what do u mean she wont get any replies here???
did u write this post looking into ur mirror...??
why i mention mirror...?? use ur brain to find out..

anakwalajinn
August 3, 2006, 09:12 AM
I didn't knew she was a girl.
And when I say you are not going to get any replies then I didn't mean it straight, it was what u call it? Yea, you know...
And you don't even know **** about me so stop bashing me and think you are the coolest guy in the world!
I don't have time to argue with you.
Maybe you can argue with youself, in the mirror.
Why am I saying the mirror? Use your brain to find out! :)
Just joking, back to the match.
I hope Bangla make 350++ in the next match! :D

Sovik
August 3, 2006, 09:37 AM
I hope Bangla make 350++ in the next match! :D

350+, i am hoping to but thats never going to happen. our so called superstars will mess this up again.

Andy-Flower
August 3, 2006, 09:52 AM
ilz wasap babe?:) wats happening...lookin forward to tomorrow's match aswel...hoping it will be full of runs this time around, be going there to watch it live as usual

nice lookin....

holla atcha boy,,,,

sadi
August 3, 2006, 10:03 AM
eida ki tanki thread hoya gelo naki??

Orpheus
August 3, 2006, 10:29 AM
lol sydney and sadi.. amar to tai mone hoi... amar to ekhon dor lagtache... zimbabwer kaache abar harle to Banglacricket e mukh dekhano jaabe na

Rabz
August 3, 2006, 10:39 AM
ar ki korben bhai..nijer ghorei porobash...
haire kopal..ki shada-dholai er shopno deksilam...
ekhon nijerai kala-dholai khawar upai....
e dekhi bod hojom hobe ektu pore

Fazal
August 3, 2006, 11:30 AM
Get a life... find a boy friend or something.....

MarufH
August 3, 2006, 12:31 PM
[...edited...]

Ahemmm...
Greetings.. What are you trying to do here..? trying to apologize or get into our nurves? trust me you dont wanna mess with Bangalies.. ask paki how they felt by loosing 1,000,000 soldiers in 1971.

nasifkhan
August 3, 2006, 12:34 PM
[..edited...]

Ahemmm...
Greetings.. What are you trying to do here..? trying to apologize or get into our nurves? trust me you dont wanna mess with Bangalies.. ask paki how they felt by loosing 1,000,000 soldiers in 1971.

boss....je part na nilen.........jodi BD kalke harse...apnar kintu nistar nai..

Thunder
August 3, 2006, 12:57 PM
oi hala brenda dorji re porer match e raman lamba case korte hoibo. Mehrab api might help us out! as he is not in our team, Shahadat could be an alternative.. :mad:

Mav
August 3, 2006, 01:14 PM
the trees are greener than usual, the birds are singing more beautiful

You made my day.

sadi
August 3, 2006, 01:30 PM
brenda dorji re porer match e raman lamba case korte hoibo.

lol :lol:

al Furqaan
August 3, 2006, 01:59 PM
reapeat post

al Furqaan
August 3, 2006, 02:00 PM
apology accepted unless there is future ridiculous behavior from you...

that being said, my response was over the top...to match yours, i suppose.

but with the comments you made, you were downplaying your own team. when we beat australia, i would never say "aussies should commit suicide cuz they lost to us". that would debase our team. our team deserved to win that game and others against india and sri lanka...they are good enough to spring occaisional wins.

hopefully, now the native black zimb population will get behind thier team...it was good to see the all black crowd go wild after teh win.

it was a great win for you, a crushing defeat for us, and most importantly highlights the tremendous improvements you have made.

playin a reasonably tight series in WI proves that you are not as weak as a year or 2 ago.

any of the other test nations who wish to criticize, obviously will be surprised by this zimbabwe team.

and by the way...we played and beat your supposed "first string team" in 2004...and i would say this "3rd string" team is waaaay better.

israr
August 3, 2006, 04:35 PM
I'll be more handsome and masculine than ever if Bangladesh can pull off a series win in style in Zimbabwe, and I can already envisage that; ilz, no need to worry about future, your team will be a very good one and I believe it'll be very soon.
Well, before signing off, I would like to state that the current Zimbabwean side, infact, is better than the one which toured us early last year.

BangladeshFan
August 3, 2006, 05:09 PM
hitting a 6 of the last ball and win is a great feeling, no wonder u r excited. bangladeshis usually are friendly people, sometimes they try to play up their own team/players and play down the opponent, just like any others, but they dont have animosity.

and for tomorrow's match, i want a century from both ashraful and aftab and a 3 pronged pace attack shahadat, mash and rassel.

SMHasan
August 3, 2006, 08:21 PM
oi geli......

DId anyone notice this joke? lol:)

kalpurush
August 3, 2006, 09:51 PM
"the trees are greener than usual, the birds are singing more beautiful and there is a bright smile on my face. it must be yesterday´s miraculous victory"

I have realize the standard of Bangladesh :flag: cricket now! Now I feel good, very GOOD.

Beamer
August 3, 2006, 10:07 PM
ilz
I had to take a breath as well after looking at the pic that you posted. hmm..Taylor and his bud can move to Boston, MA where they can legalize it...

Mr-Cricket
August 3, 2006, 10:19 PM
ilz wasap babe?:) wats happening...lookin forward to tomorrow's match aswel...hoping it will be full of runs this time around, be going there to watch it live as usual

nice lookin....

holla atcha boy,,,,
LMAO! That's hilarious! Are you even sure "she's" a girl? ;)

Anyways, after watching Prasad's highlights package (thanks for that), I must say I almost shed a tear for the Zimbabwean's (it brought back memories of our win vs Australia last year). Hats off to Zimbabwe, or, more to the point, hats off to Taylor and to a lesser extent, Mupariwa (is he OK? looked as though he injured himself).

As for Bangladesh, shame, shame, shame. From what I saw, for a start, the fielding just wasn't up to scatch. Shahadat misfielded one off Mashrafe at Third Man for 4. Mashrafe misfielded one off Shahadat at Mid Off for 4. And most importantly, Rafique dropped Mupariwa off Shahadat at Deep Mid Wicket for 4.

That said, it was nice to see Shahadat's hat trick, and the subsequent celebrations from the dressing rooms. Didn't Bashar and Whatmore look pleased! Let's hope tonight's game can be even half as exciting! :up:

CricFanBD
August 4, 2006, 01:14 AM
Oh yeah...I understand a lot. Thanks for your (ilz) nice comment. I have just one question only for curiosity, why you use your own photo (I assume that it is you)? Nobody in this forum ever use their own photo. Anyway you look nice kind of Naomi Campbell.

Andy-Flower
August 4, 2006, 01:44 AM
Naomi Campbell :) ...interesting

Rabz
August 4, 2006, 01:57 AM
ilz...not only u made some interesting comments bout being a Bangladeshi, tried to add salt to our wound and gettin into our nervous, looks like u r also a lady !!
just prepare urself for some testostorone filled replies...
but dont offended..it all part of the game...
good luck with ur team... we arent done yet..

anakwalajinn
August 4, 2006, 05:15 AM
Was my comment removed?