PDA

View Full Version : bd team 4th odi announced golla out (atlast)

nannu
August 3, 2006, 09:38 AM
i just heard it on atn bangla news. golla is out of the team and sakib or kapali in (not yet sure), rest is unchanged.

nannu

Sovik
August 3, 2006, 09:46 AM
someone should complain to mugabe that golla said something offensive about him. then our problem will be solved forever.

mashrafee should have been given rest. i don't think he will be alright if he sees taylor batting against him

sadi
August 3, 2006, 09:47 AM
eyahooooooooooooooooooooooooo.......... Golla out... life is beautiful again

sonarbangla
August 3, 2006, 09:50 AM
ami sunsilam mugaver barir deke keo angul tullae naki guli kore.. ;) javed omar ke jiggas korte hobe, r koeta chance chao ai series a.. o angul uchae bolbe. EKTA.. bes.. kottom.. ;)

cricket_dorshok
August 3, 2006, 09:53 AM
Wow!!! JO is out of team. Now we'll win the series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cricket_dorshok
August 3, 2006, 09:55 AM
ami sunsilam mugaver barir deke keo angul tullae naki guli kore.. ;) javed omar ke jiggas korte hobe, r koeta chance chao ai series a.. o angul uchae bolbe. EKTA.. bes.. kottom.. ;)

Bhai, kintu Golla je gumaber dosto ta ki janen!!!!!!!!! :D

cricket_dorshok
August 3, 2006, 09:57 AM
mashrafee should have been given rest. i don't think he will be alright if he sees taylor batting against him

Yeah, but problem is that we don't have suitable replacement.
I think Rasel is not that good!

sonarbangla
August 3, 2006, 09:58 AM
Bhai, kintu Golla je gumaber dosto ta ki janen!!!!!!!!! :D

nah.. ami ato din bhabsilam golla bangladesh cricket board er karo dosto.. :D

Sovik
August 3, 2006, 10:01 AM
Yeah, but problem is that we don't have suitable replacement.
I think Rasel is not that good!

but will he be able to get back his rythm

Tigers_eye
August 3, 2006, 10:03 AM
This is not enough. I want BCB to utilize his return ticket now. Send him back to BD immidiately.

Sovik
August 3, 2006, 10:12 AM
This is not enough. I want BCB to utilize his return ticket now. Send him back to BD immidiately.

i think he should buy his ticket. after all he made us suffer for long period of time

Mr-Cricket
August 3, 2006, 10:17 AM
Hallelujah...

sadi
August 3, 2006, 10:19 AM

I know what you are thinking and I agree. They had no option but to drop him this time thats why they did so. If they get any chance, they will put him back into the lineup, I am pretty sure about that.

Rabz
August 3, 2006, 10:21 AM
oh...finally...
hope Sakib gets a chance in his place...
is he good with the bats?? which position he usually plays??

Fazal
August 3, 2006, 10:27 AM
I know what you are thinking and I agree. They had no option but to drop him this time thats why they did so. If they get any chance, they will put him back into the lineup, I am pretty sure about that.

In that case, why so rush ... let him stay in ZIM for ever.

sadi
August 3, 2006, 10:30 AM
oh...finally...
hope Sakib gets a chance in his place...
is he good with the bats?? which position he usually plays??

Batted number 3 for under-19... number 4-5 for the A team

ialbd
August 3, 2006, 10:31 AM
yessssssssss golla out finally..........
________
Vaporizer Affiliate Program (http://vaporizeraffiliateprogram.com)

SMHasan
Alahamdulillah.........Shamukta geche tahole.

Sovik
In that case, why so rush ... let him stay in ZIM for ever.

i think he has started praying for another casualty. we don't want any injuries or else javed will get another chance

akabir77
August 3, 2006, 11:29 AM
Should i start another thread saying 'DROP KAPALI" cause i think he is the one getting the chance

sabbir ahmad
August 3, 2006, 12:17 PM
Golla re chare bangladesh team kemne hoibo.....oidin goller poke bagi dhoira tare team theke out koira dilem:D

cricket_dorshok
August 3, 2006, 12:21 PM
Should i start another thread saying 'DROP KAPALI" cause i think he is the one getting the chance

No 'KOPALI' please. This time Sakib should get a chance.

MarufH
August 3, 2006, 12:24 PM
Anyone has the full team? Gulla should be sent back and Mehrab Jnr cn join the team. For now, Rajin open and Sakib/Tushar comes to Number 5. Not Kapali (He is just not useful)

bapzmania
August 3, 2006, 12:38 PM
naaaaaaaaaaa hobena GULLU chara khelbo naa...wicket dibe k....bowl waste korbe k....Gullu to sob start kore.....now we have to face a lot of prob........

....god save us at last.......ntv sed Saqib may be take the place......but i want Mushfiq in place of Pilot.....cause hez the another Gulllu....sudhu douraiiii.......lolz

Spitfire_x86
August 3, 2006, 12:41 PM
It's not time to celebrate yet. Who knows, you may seem him in the squad of 5th ODI. He may even play the full series in Kenya.

Don't forget, his performance was terrible in the test series against Australia and didn't get picked for two ODIs in the next ODI series. But in the very next series, somehow he became our #1 opener!

mac
August 3, 2006, 12:45 PM
Oh! JO is out. Bhai milad porano uchit.:lol: :flag:

Ahmed_B
August 3, 2006, 12:47 PM
Good thing that JO is out.. but why Kapali again?!?!

If it is Sakib... then fine.. otherwise it should be Tushar Imran... but not Kapali.

ialbd
August 3, 2006, 12:50 PM
Finally I see a positive sign that indicates BD winning the series. InshAllah we can do this....
________
Herbal Shop (http://herbalhealthshop.com)

sadi
August 3, 2006, 12:56 PM

If it is Sakib... then fine.. otherwise it should be Tushar Imran... but not Kapali.

I don't know why people keep bringing up Tushar when he is not even in Zimbabwe. We have to go with Sakib.

Fazal
August 3, 2006, 12:57 PM
Here is what I think about the selectors:

1. They removed Gullu only becuase they were forced to do so by outside pressure. They would still kept him, if they could withstand that pressure. And this is not the end of Gullu in this (Zim & Kenya) series. You will see him again

2. I hope I am wrong. But there is no way they will pick Sakib ignoreing Alok. Don't think suddenly they changed their conservative way of thinking. They are still the same.... only that now they are feeling some pressure.

So Sakib fans.... you guys have to wait further may be one more loss before you see him.

HawkEye000
August 3, 2006, 12:57 PM

It's between Kapali and Saqibul, I dont think the team management has still called for a replacement of Bashar. So Tushar is still waiting in Bangladesh.

HawkEye000
August 3, 2006, 01:01 PM
According to Daily Star if Javed gets dropped then Saqib is going to replace him. Atlast !

http://thedailystar.net/2006/08/04/d60804012415.htm

Bangladesh's hope to win their first series abroad depends on how the cricketers react after a dreadful finish in the third match on Wednesday when the tourists face Zimbabwe in the fourth one-day international in Harare today.

Zimbabwe snatched victory from the jaw of defeat as Brendan Taylor rattled 18 runs in the final over off Mashrafee Bin Mortuza, leaving the Tigers in tatters and 2-1 behind in the five-match series.

Although the playing eleven was not announced by the team management last night, it is expected that young all-rounder Sakib Al Hasan will make his international debut.

With only 24 runs behind him in the first three matches, veteran opener Javed Omar is likely to make way for Sakib. If Javed misses the crucial game, Rajin Saleh would be chosen to open the innings with left-handed Shahriar Nafees.

The match will be telecast live by Bangladesh Television and Star Sports and from 1.30pm BST.

Ahmed_B
August 3, 2006, 01:10 PM
My bad!
I thought Tushar is already there. Well.. it better be Sakib and not Kapali..

SS
August 3, 2006, 01:30 PM
Finally I see a positive sign that indicates BD winning the series. InshAllah we can do this....

What you talking about BD winning series!!!
We are doomed. There's is no way we can beat this spirited Zimb team.
Dream on ...BD will loose all the matches with this type of cricket and the way the players are.

nannu
August 3, 2006, 02:40 PM
sakib or kapali. its a very difficult choice. i think the selectors will decide it in a very very sensitive and matured way. by throwing a coin or something like that.

nannu

Fazal
August 3, 2006, 03:22 PM
sakib or kapali. its a very difficult choice. i think the selectors will decide it in a very very sensitive and matured way. by throwing a coin or something like that.

nannu

I agree... but before they throw the coin they should do some "Raja-Hatha: Body Mind Power Yoga"

"Mind Power as Union with Universal Mind, Yoga Body Buddha Mind.... Ooooommmmmmm"

al Furqaan
August 3, 2006, 08:11 PM
sakib over javed all the Fing way...

first, he's a genuine all-rounder...he could score 50 from 70 balls or less and take 3 wickets while conceding around 40 any time. if kapali does one, he won't do the other and that would still be a great game for him. so edge overwhelmingly goes to sakib

plus he introduces another lefty into the lineup.

al Furqaan
August 3, 2006, 08:12 PM
1. They removed Gullu only becuase they were forced to do so by outside pressure. They would still kept him, if they could withstand that pressure. And this is not the end of Gullu in this (Zim & Kenya) series. You will see him again

best statement of the past week, fazal bhai

CricFanBD
August 3, 2006, 08:23 PM
Nice move from BCB. BD needs this change desperately.

kalpurush
August 3, 2006, 08:55 PM
What you talking about BD winning series!!!
We are doomed. There's is no way we can beat this spirited Zimb team.
Dream on ...BD will loose all the matches with this type of cricket and the way the players are.

It's you who are day-dreaming, my friend! S T I L L we have a good chance to win the series. You know why...we have no other choice and we have a better team now for the rest of the ODI's.

Beamer
August 3, 2006, 09:28 PM
Finally Golla has been sacrificed. Selectors have been consistently making the mistake of persisting him citing the "experience, dogged, determined.. " factor. He should be shown the door for good. Line up for the fourth match is easy and should be : Nafees, Rajin, Aftab, Kapali ( yes him..he is a very capable no.4 who can tick the runs along at will by finding the gaps.), Ashraful , Farhad, Pilot, Rafiq, Mashrafee ( some people want him to sit : idiotic diea- it will destroy whatever confidence he has left. he must play to redeem himself and he will ), Razzak, Shahadat...

I will resist the temptation to play Sakib in this series. Minus Bashar it is a bit inexperienced any way.

nsd3
August 3, 2006, 09:35 PM
Shahriar, Rajin, Saqib, Aftab, Ashraful, Pilot, Farhad, Rafiq, Mashrafi, Razzak, Shahadat - That's my 1st 11 for today.

ssaadi123
August 3, 2006, 09:37 PM
for live voice cricket disscussion visit banglarkotha.com a new voice chat room ....there we can talk!! we will get quick update!! we know each other...we will express our though..join cricket room of banglarkotha.com

Hatebreed
August 3, 2006, 09:39 PM
Alhamdulillah.. finally a good news!

ZunIAD
August 3, 2006, 09:42 PM
Man wasnt that a good match. Yes zimbabwe won but still gotta give it to them they showed guts which bangladesh doesnt have. I remember sitting infront the computer refreshing the score :) hahaha. M dad was saying no way they will win, what you know they did. It is always possible for a team to win on any position if they have an establish batsman on the crease. Even 50 runs is possible of 25 balls. I saw newzealand needing 70 runs in 36 balls and they did against south africa. Vettori and Maculum made it possible against australia. Chasing 334 i was never thought it was possible. Guys i am not feeling bad i always thought zimbos were gonna win if they had taylor or an establish batsman on the crease. 236 was never to start off with. Yes Golla is out let rajin open and tushar come in 2nd drop

ZunIAD
August 3, 2006, 09:43 PM
Oh wait Newzeland didnt win against SouthAfrica it was Australia. Alot better team the no1 team

desirocker
August 3, 2006, 11:08 PM
thank Allah. he is out of the squad for good man