PDA

View Full Version : Kenya v Bangladesh LIVE

MartinW
August 4, 2006, 06:32 AM
I have just had it confirmed from Kenya that the three ODIs there will be broadcast on TV by the same production company covering the matches in Zimbabwe.

As there are no suitable outside broadcast facilities in Nairobi, the vehicles will all have to be driven overland from Harare to Nairobi.

anayet
August 4, 2006, 06:38 AM
Channel-i Is Going To Show Bd Vs Kenya All Of 3 Matches..i Have Seen There Advertisement Today On Tv...keep It Up Channel-i

sar2005
August 4, 2006, 06:51 AM
After all those outstanding (!) performances in ZIM, now it's time to see a whitewash in KEN (you determine who may whitewash whom). God knows when we will create a stable performance graph.

Anyway, thanks for the info. Hope with a drop of one week, I will get back my appetite of cricket.

sonarbangla
August 4, 2006, 06:54 AM
lol canada has beaten kenya few days ago.. we were so happy.. lets see if bangladesh is yet better than canada or no.. :D lol.. damn it hurts..

anyways, benup will be showing the match.. they have already given out the package..

Carte Blanche
August 4, 2006, 06:58 AM
As there are no suitable outside broadcast facilities in Nairobi, the vehicles will all have to be driven overland from Harare to Nairobi.

... and they want Test status. ha!

HawkEye000
August 4, 2006, 06:59 AM
anyways, benup will be showing the match.. they have already given out the package..

who needs a chora like benup when we can watch it live at Channel i for 10 bucks

sonarbangla
August 4, 2006, 07:01 AM
lol they are offering at 9.75 :P thats why i was wondering.. hehe

HawkEye000
August 4, 2006, 07:02 AM
lol they are offering at 9.75 :P thats why i was wondering.. hehe
lol, for 25 cents, cmon u even have 25 more days of free channel i after that for that 10 bucks

sonarbangla
August 4, 2006, 07:07 AM
:D oh yeah.. from the jump tv guys right..lol

Braveheart
August 4, 2006, 07:58 AM
I don't think u can subscribe to Jumptv any more unless u already have the subscription going.

sonarbangla
August 4, 2006, 09:21 AM
ya i heard the same

gatekeeper
August 4, 2006, 09:35 AM
Channel-i Is Going To Show Bd Vs Kenya All Of 3 Matches..i Have Seen There Advertisement Today On Tv...keep It Up Channel-i

Great, now we can watch our boys being handed their pants by another third rate team.

fwullah
August 4, 2006, 09:38 AM
Great, now we can watch our boys being handed their pants by another third rate team. - my feelings exactly.

Rabz
August 4, 2006, 09:46 AM
but the point is, is the money, time and effort wud be worth enuf to see the looser pack being humiliated by the kenyans ???

i dont think so

Sovik
August 4, 2006, 10:05 AM
love to see some action. don't care about who wins

SMHasan
August 4, 2006, 10:49 AM
love to see some action. don't care about who wins

I know. The the curisity wud be much high if bd wud have performed better.

worldofad
August 4, 2006, 12:41 PM
Jump TV does not let you buy if you are in USA. What to do? Any suggestions? Will appreciate..

sadi
August 4, 2006, 12:42 PM
buy it from benup... thats what I did... I don't why though... its not worth it to watch bangladesh play

Rabz
August 4, 2006, 02:23 PM
mate whatever happens.. us loosers r still gonna rally behind those bigger loosers and would still end up watching the match...

its like having that bad relation tht u wanna break up, but u just cant..
and even when u decide enuf is enuf, somethings wierd happens and u keep coming back... damn i hate this team....

SMHasan
August 4, 2006, 08:32 PM
mate whatever happens.. us loosers r still gonna rally behind those bigger loosers and would still end up watching the match...

its like having that bad relation tht u wanna break up, but u just cant..
and even when u decide enuf is enuf, somethings wierd happens and u keep coming back... damn i hate this team....

True, very much true.

Sovik
August 4, 2006, 09:07 PM
same here. i like to see the tigers (bon bilai) in action.

Tendulkar_Mcgrath
August 5, 2006, 01:28 AM
lol canada has beaten kenya few days ago.. we were so happy.. lets see if bangladesh is yet better than canada or no.. :D lol.. damn it hurts..

bangladesh is better than canada??????...........dont forget the last WC!

and now we can only tell that bangladesh is surely better against hongkong,bermuda,Singapore.............

bapzmania
August 5, 2006, 05:17 AM
now its time for kenya.......no doubt we will beat ken 3-0....will also make 350 runs in one of the ODI......r ki bolbo......

SMHasan
August 5, 2006, 10:44 AM
now its time for kenya.......no doubt we will beat ken 3-0....will also make 350 runs in one of the ODI......r ki bolbo......

Who willmake 350 runs? Bd or Kenya?

Spitfire_x86
August 5, 2006, 12:04 PM
Who willmake 350 runs? Bd or Kenya?
Back in 1997, they almost made 350 against us (347 actually, with a record opening partnership)

israr
August 5, 2006, 03:44 PM
This time the opposite will happen

cricketboy
August 5, 2006, 05:54 PM
This time the opposite will happen

DOnt be so overconfident. I lot of ppl was saying BD will beat Zim 5-0. I will be very happy if we can just beat Kenya 3-0.

Mr-Cricket
August 5, 2006, 09:02 PM
Not to sound ungrateful (I did purchase the package), but does anyone else agree that Benup's $9.75US is a little exhorbitant considering their recent track record and given that it is a 3 match ODI series involving the 10th ranked Bangladesh and an Associate nation in Kenya? I mean they charged less for the 2 Match Test series between South Africa and Sri Lanka ($5US) for gods sake! :mad:

desiman21
August 5, 2006, 11:58 PM
Not to sound ungrateful (I did purchase the package), but does anyone else agree that Benup's $9.75US is a little exhorbitant considering their recent track record and given that it is a 3 match ODI series involving the 10th ranked Bangladesh and an Associate nation in Kenya? I mean they charged less for the 2 Match Test series between South Africa and Sri Lanka ($5US) for gods sake! :mad:

Brother, it is a matter of supply and demand.. There are more demand for Bangladesh games (even after those horrible losses) compare to SA vs SL test games.

sonarbangla
August 6, 2006, 03:57 AM
isn't this the opposite, since so many peepz r buying the SL link, they can csharge em lower whereas it totally opposite for the bd matches?!

fwullah
August 6, 2006, 11:03 AM
I think sonarbangla is absolutely right on the money-point.

Have anyone seen any ad on BTV? I don't trust these cable- channels, much, even if that is a Bangladeshi one. Star Sports was supposed to show today's match - 2nd innings after 8 PM (7:30 PM INDIA), which they actually started at 8:30 pm, and then they started showing a delay-match. Wanna know what showed in Star Sports live in between? Formula 1 racing, where Honda won the title of the Formula 1 race.

SMHasan
August 6, 2006, 08:12 PM
Sony tv will broadcast the matches in Asia. Those who can get this channel in jumptv in North America might be able to watch the games live! In the UK this channel is not available in jumptv anymore.

Now the question is - Is Channel i gonna show this series? If yes then those who are living in the UK can subscribe for this channel.

CricTiger
August 6, 2006, 08:40 PM
Great, now we can watch our boys being handed their pants by another third rate team. - my feelings exactly.

Look how low our expectations have gone?Beating Kenya ..who cares ...Still we think this will be a good win and we will get some pride back from our recent series loss.

al Furqaan
August 6, 2006, 08:51 PM
Sony tv will broadcast the matches in Asia. Those who can get this channel in jumptv in North America might be able to watch the games live! In the UK this channel is not available in jumptv anymore.

Now the question is - Is Channel i gonna show this series? If yes then those who are living in the UK can subscribe for this channel.

yes channel i will show the series...i saw the ad myself. there was some confusion about this about a week back, but not anymore.

SMHasan
August 6, 2006, 09:20 PM
yes channel i will show the series...i saw the ad myself. there was some confusion about this about a week back, but not anymore.

Thanks for the info.

Bancan
August 6, 2006, 09:32 PM
people are gettin over confident again "sigh"

Hatebreed
August 6, 2006, 11:36 PM
Bancan, I guess it's in our nature. Just imagine what would become of us if our team was nearly as good as Australia.. We would be the most arrogant and hated cricket fans in the world!

desiman21
August 6, 2006, 11:37 PM

Are you sure about this? I saw at SONY's webpage that they are showing only the SA vs SL vs IND tests and onday series. It is NOT interesting for them to show BD vs Ken games as their main market is India. Check http://www.setasia.tv/

bapzmania
August 7, 2006, 12:26 AM
kenya te khela august a but BC er home page a schedule september a deya keno???????????????

bapzmania
August 7, 2006, 12:36 AM
best opportunity for SN to improve his average.............plz make it at least 44..........

right now it is 35.42

Rabz
August 7, 2006, 01:13 AM
people are gettin over confident again "sigh"

ha ha.. u r spot on mate...
but hey..we cant help it..
optimism is in our nature..atleast in us fanatics
its what that keeps us going

Dhakablues
August 7, 2006, 02:01 AM
There is no defence,, but without international matches for 4 months didnt server BD team well. (Although, Bashar thought that it would be a good break for them and now he regrets the break).
I think now the team is in rythm after experiencing (3 losses and) 2 wins and getting the combination right with GOLLA murdered and Mashrafee brought back to his actual learning curve, the conditions will be similiar to that of Zimbabwe. None can gurantee 3-0 any more for Bangladesh as the entire world was not expecting a result like what we have today from ZImbabwe ( including cricinfo). However, if BD team plays as they play against Russel Krira Chakra or Badda Jagoroni,, they should win against Kenya. Its not too long of a wait, though...

Tokyobreeze
August 7, 2006, 05:06 AM
Hey...Kenya is within cricket for whole last month...They lost the 4-day game to Canada by 25 run margin but in both onedays they have simply smashed Canada...Most of their top orders are clicking with Tonmoy Misra scoring consistently...We should not be so relaxed against Kenya...Making a 3-0 result will require good and cautious effort..For now, I am looking for the series win..Hope at least our boys can bring that for us!

thebest
August 7, 2006, 05:17 AM
Hey...Kenya is within cricket for whole last month...They lost the 4-day game to Canada by 25 run margin but in both onedays they have simply smashed Canada...Most of their top orders are clicking with Tonmoy Misra scoring consistently...We should not be so relaxed against Kenya...Making a 3-0 result will require good and cautious effort..For now, I am looking for the series win..Hope at least our boys can bring that for us!
Man you are still optimistic. I would be more than happy to win 2-1 with this bunch of loser led by the biggest loser in ODI histrory.

Sovik
August 7, 2006, 07:01 AM
i will be happy if they win it 2-1.

sadi
August 7, 2006, 11:10 AM
Do anyone know what time the game starts?

Miraz
August 7, 2006, 11:27 AM
i will be happy if they win it 2-1.

'They' do u mean Kenyans:confused:

al Furqaan
August 7, 2006, 11:32 AM
Bancan, I guess it's in our nature. Just imagine what would become of us if our team was nearly as good as Australia.. We would be the most arrogant and hated cricket fans in the world!

you to say we would become indians???

SMHasan
August 7, 2006, 11:49 AM
Are you sure about this? I saw at SONY's webpage that they are showing only the SA vs SL vs IND tests and onday series. It is NOT interesting for them to show BD vs Ken games as their main market is India. Check http://www.setasia.tv/

I got this info according to the following article. Although there is no advertisement in their website, if the news is true (and I believe it is true) then Sony tv asia is going to show those matches.
the link is http://media247.co.uk/bizasia/newsarchive/2006/07/exclusive_sony.php

<TABLE width=370><TBODY><TR><TD colSpan=2>EXCLUSIVE: Sony TV bags more cricket
Jul 27, 2006 09:58 PM
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=fullentry colSpan=2>Sony Entertainment Television Asia is currently on cloud nine with its latest cricket acquisitions.
Hot on the heels of winning the telecast rights for the 'Tri-Series' being played between India, Sri Lanka and South Africa, the channel has now also bagged the rights for the three ODI's between Bangladesh and Kenya.
With the way it looks, Sony cricket fans will be in for a treat all month in August. The Bangladesh-Kenya matches will be shown on 12th, 13th and 14th August.
Sony Entertainment Television Asia's cricket schedule looks as below:
Tri: 1st Test (Sri Lanka v South Africa): 27th July +
Tri: 2nd Test (Sri Lanka v South Africa): 4th August +
B/K: 1 ODI 12th Aug: Bangladesh v Kenya
B/K: 2 ODI 13th Aug: Bangladesh v Kenya
Tri: 1 ODI 14th Aug: Sri Lanka v South Africa
B/K: 3 ODI 15th Aug: Bangladesh v Kenya
Tri: 2 ODI 16th Aug: Sri Lanka v India
Tri: 3 ODI 19th Aug: South Africa v India
Tri: 4 ODI 21st Aug: Sri Lanka v South Africa
Tri: 5 ODI 24th Aug: Sri Lanka v India
Tri: 6 ODI 26th Aug: South Africa v India
Tri: 7 ODI 29th Aug: Final
Updated: 28th July at 14:27
Related link:
Sony UK snaps up India Tri-Series cricket (http://media247.co.uk/bizasia/newsarchive/2006/06/sony_uk_snaps_u.php)
</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2>Editor: (http://195.50.94.249/cgi-bin/mt.cgi?__mode=view&_type=entry&id=3404&blog_id=4) Raj Baddhan (raj@media247.co.uk) Source: SET Asia
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

khalifa
August 7, 2006, 12:36 PM
so, as it stands upto now, both channel I and Sony are going to broadcast BD-KEN matches? I need to make sure before I subscribe to either one of them

real123
August 7, 2006, 01:14 PM
BangaCricket Schedule in the front page is WRONG!! It says BDvsKEN is in Septemebr but I think it should be August not September.

Dear Admins, can you correct it please ???

kalpurush
August 7, 2006, 02:40 PM

Ki shorom-er kotha! Feelings...yah!!...;)

crickwizard
August 8, 2006, 02:04 AM
Does anyone know if Channel-i in USA still has a 11 hour 'delay' broadcast? I remember this dumb thing happened during the last BD-Ken series. Thanks in advance!

captain_thinking_tank
August 8, 2006, 04:21 AM
Great, now we can watch our boys being handed their pants by another third rate team. - my feelings exactly. no way. amar bissas abar amader sonar chalara lungi malkocha diya khelta namba abong soktisali Kenya thaka bijoy chiniya niya desha firba. :flag:

Sovik
August 8, 2006, 06:41 AM
'They' do u mean Kenyans:confused:

why would i be happy if kenya wins.

desiman21
August 8, 2006, 07:58 AM
I got this info according to the following article. Although there is no advertisement in their website, if the news is true (and I believe it is true) then Sony tv asia is going to show those matches.
the link is http://media247.co.uk/bizasia/newsarchive/2006/07/exclusive_sony.php

<TABLE width=370><TBODY><TR><TD colSpan=2>EXCLUSIVE: Sony TV bags more cricket
Jul 27, 2006 09:58 PM

</TD></TR><TR><TD class=fullentry colSpan=2>Sony Entertainment Television Asia is currently on cloud .........................</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2>Editor: (http://195.50.94.249/cgi-bin/mt.cgi?__mode=view&_type=entry&id=3404&blog_id=4) Raj Baddhan (raj@media247.co.uk) Source: SET Asia

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Yes Hasan bhai,,, you are absolutely right.. Now the SONY Asia website is updated. http://www.setasia.tv/

Bangladesh vs Ken one day mathces will be showed by SONY Asia. I am going for it. Do not want listen to Hamid bhai and Shuvro Deb's expert opinions.

sadi
August 8, 2006, 08:02 AM
I don't think they will show in USA... only in UK... if you go to their website and go to the schedule, USA schedule doesn't have any cricket

Hatebreed
August 8, 2006, 08:30 AM
you to say we would become indians???

lol... it depends on whether you consider Indian team nearly as good as Australia or its fans as arrogant and hated as Australians... I'll not comment on this for better. :)

Miraz
August 8, 2006, 08:38 AM
Can anyone please tell me at what time (GMT) ODI matches will start??

Rabz
August 8, 2006, 08:50 AM

tried to look up at cricinfo..but it became noinfo...

i guess same time as those matches in Zims.. cuz they r in pretty much same time zone and i guess all those matches wud also be day match...

desiman21
August 8, 2006, 09:00 AM
I don't think they will show in USA... only in UK... if you go to their website and go to the schedule, USA schedule doesn't have any cricket

very good point.. They will show it in UK, but not USA. At least that is apparent from their website. back to Hamid bhai again.. :(

SMHasan
August 8, 2006, 09:00 AM
Yes Hasan bhai,,, you are absolutely right.. Now the SONY Asia website is updated. http://www.setasia.tv/

Bangladesh vs Ken one day mathces will be showed by SONY Asia. I am going for it. Do not want listen to Hamid bhai and Shuvro Deb's expert opinions.

So you are going for Sony tv but how u gonna watch sony tv on the net here in the UK? Let us know.

Most probably its gonna start at 7-30 British standard time means 12-30 pm bangladesh time.There is a 2 hrs difference between london and Nairobi.

SMHasan
August 8, 2006, 09:06 AM
Forget to tell u one thing - those living in the USA can subscribe to jumptv and watch Sony tv asia. So no more problem for USA residents! And remember Sony tv shud be all the same on the net, so any programmes shown by Sony in asia shud be relayed all over the world through the net.

Then again those living in the UK cannot go for Sony in jumptv cause its only for USA residents!Poor decision.

khalifa
August 8, 2006, 09:43 AM
Does anyone know if Channel-i in USA still has a 11 hour 'delay' broadcast? I remember this dumb thing happened during the last BD-Ken series. Thanks in advance!

Can anyone out there answer this??

sadi
August 8, 2006, 09:56 AM
I think channel I has changed back to regular timing

Sovik
August 8, 2006, 10:02 AM
don't know what should i do. can't trust benup and don't want to listen to hamid vai

bengaltiger
August 8, 2006, 03:10 PM
can someone please provide the exact web address for benup? cuz i couldn't find it. btw, i am pretty sure channel i is going to have bengali commentary... which seriously sucks. is benup just going to stream channel i or are they going to have an independent source? peace

akabir77
August 8, 2006, 03:14 PM
SONY TV. Please read all the posts...WAR

bengaltiger
August 8, 2006, 04:51 PM
...WAR

we really need more of that on the world :D

thanks for the info thou...

baisab
August 8, 2006, 08:02 PM
Watch out for a certain "Tanmay Mishra" in the upcoming series, he is bound to cause us some problems.

kalpurush
August 9, 2006, 01:18 AM

I believe 12:30 pm Bangladesh time.

Tendulkar_Mcgrath
August 9, 2006, 03:11 AM
if kenya beat bangladesh in one match....what i think will happen......i wanna tell canada and other such teams...to .play with bangladesh..why not??!!

ashkale
August 9, 2006, 05:53 AM
Guys is BTV showing it on terrestrial tv?Just heard a rumour that channel i has had some issues with the whole deal- again emphasis on the fact that it is a rumour.

MarufH
August 9, 2006, 10:03 AM
Interesting... well guys... hold on.. hopefully we can clinch a series this time...

bengaltiger
August 9, 2006, 04:21 PM
Interesting... well guys... hold on.. hopefully we can clinch a series this time...

hehe. yes, hopefully....

SMHasan
August 9, 2006, 08:15 PM
Would you please keep the discussion within telecast related? This is a thread about telecasting the series so if u wanna discuss about other issues then pls do it in other threads.

khalifa
August 9, 2006, 08:44 PM
Any latest update on Channel I covering this series?? Also, the time-delay issue, has they fixed it?

crickwizard
August 10, 2006, 06:29 AM
Yes, time delay issue removed months ago. According to their commercial they are showing it with live Taklu commentry (Hamid)

crickwizard
August 10, 2006, 06:32 AM
don't know what should i do. can't trust benup and don't want to listen to hamid vai

Watch Video from Channel-i and listen to Audio via Paltalk. So you can avoid listening Taklu

thebest
August 10, 2006, 07:48 AM
Yes, time delay issue removed months ago. According to their commercial they are showing it with live Taklu commentry (Hamid)
waiting for another classic from Babu bhai

sonarbangla
August 10, 2006, 10:03 AM
:D mama ra benup er deal ta dakhso? thats awesome!! they are selling the BD Vs KEN link only for 9.75 and then you can watch live online replays, and ntv too!!

dakho ja bhalo bujho.. benup will be the best choice, r er pore dhanshiri to asei sobar upre.. :D

kalpurush
August 10, 2006, 11:56 AM
Do anyone know what time the game starts?

12:30 pm BD time i believe.

HawkEye000
August 10, 2006, 12:25 PM
:D mama ra benup er deal ta dakhso? thats awesome!! they are selling the BD Vs KEN link only for 9.75 and then you can watch live online replays, and ntv too!!

dakho ja bhalo bujho.. benup will be the best choice, r er pore dhanshiri to asei sobar upre.. :D

why do you always advertise for benup....u get commission or anything like that from him .......the fact is benup is a crappy, unreliable site.......those who have access to jump tv would never go for that benup deal......jump tv's deal is also much better.....for $ 10.94 you get 1 month of NTV, Channel i and the kenya series....and that too from a reliable and legal site....so in no way benup's deal is awesome....especially someone who is just streaming it in an illegal way and who has the habit of giving false hopes... and it's bad taste that you try to promote your own site dhanshiri in your posts

sonarbangla
August 10, 2006, 12:52 PM
:? ok bro, then i am out of here.. u won't see me posting any more meg regarding to this ive coverage and stuff.. i said tht since jump tv is not an option for us anymore, and then online media got virus in it (as most of the ppl are saying)..

just tried to help out others', but didn't know ppl will think i am getting money for saying such! this comment of yours' really hurt me.. and as for the promoting dhanshiri! man, if you check then you will see most of our visitors come from youtube.. :? neways, halk bhai, u have been always against me since the beginning, so no more comments from me regarding to this topic..

HawkEye000
August 10, 2006, 01:22 PM
everybody knows about benup here after what they did in the last series.....but it isn't necessary to say what a good deal they are giving when it isn't so......for an illegal site who didn't have to pay a single cent for acquiring the rights their rate is quite exorbitant..... I think jump tv is available to ppl in canada and I just bought it a couple of days back...so may be it's an option to you as you live in canada too

sonarbangla
August 10, 2006, 01:24 PM
tnx for the info, but i got mine from benup. tnx

roaring tigerz
August 10, 2006, 01:29 PM
no one needs to stop posting in this forum! this thread was opened to share all the information we know about watching the upcoming b'desh games. i thank mr sonarbangla for voicing his opinions.

i will give my two cents on the matter. as a us resident, i cannot subscribe to channel i using jump tv. it is unlike benup a legal site and its services are expected to be far more reliable and of better quality. so that leaves me with only one other option, benup. benup streaming is illegal, the quality is often poor, and most importantly the service is unreliable. benup's failure to stream a single match in the zimbabwe series was terribly frustrating. if i had any other viable options i would never ever make a deal with benup. but unfortunately i HAVE to watch the BD games, and this desperation has forced me to sign up with benup

sonarbangla
August 10, 2006, 01:45 PM
no one needs to stop posting in this forum! this thread was opened to share all the information we know about watching the upcoming b'desh games. i thank mr sonarbangla for voicing his opinions.

i will give my two cents on the matter. as a us resident, i cannot subscribe to channel i using jump tv. it is unlike benup a legal site and its services are expected to be far more reliable and of better quality. so that leaves me with only one other option, benup. benup streaming is illegal, the quality is often poor, and most importantly the service is unreliable. benup's failure to stream a single match in the zimbabwe series was terribly frustrating. if i had any other viable options i would never ever make a deal with benup. but unfortunately i HAVE to watch the BD games, and this desperation has forced me to sign up with benup

:) aww so nice of you bhaiah.. thank you for being supportive and understanding.

Well, as for benup, yeah maybe they are illegal (which i don't know), but i love their service and dedication. for example, last time, when most of us bought the cricket stream and then found out that its not working, they did gave our money back right? and then they gave us the free ntv for a week too! that's the only reason why i would personally support em forever. They might have broken my heart, but still they were able to gain my trust. i know that their server or stream might not be as good as the rest (they gave me ntv which goes offline for 2/3 hours in day, but whenever i mail em, they replies me back with affection, and fix it for me).

:) Now, it might not please all of you, since they only care what they got! but not for me, i put more importance on the way ppl treat me, that what they gave to me. if they treats me good, i treat em good too.. and always be beside of em.. the admin of benup was being nice to me, and so i am always beside em.

now, if that looks like promoting benup, yes i am doing so.. sorry for tht.

:up:

HawkEye000
August 10, 2006, 01:46 PM
I will give my two cents on the matter. as a us resident, i cannot subscribe to channel i using jump tv. it is unlike benup a legal site and its services are expected to be far more reliable and of better quality. so that leaves me with only one other option, benup. benup streaming is illegal, the quality is often poor, and most importantly the service is unreliable. benup's failure to stream a single match in the zimbabwe series was terribly frustrating. if i had any other viable options i would never ever make a deal with benup. but unfortunately i HAVE to watch the BD games, and this desperation has forced me to sign up with benup

Exactly, only those who don't have access to jump tv should go back to benup

roaring tigerz
August 10, 2006, 02:03 PM
I want to say enequivocally, that anyone with ANY other options, it would be advisable not to sign up with benup. from my personal experience, if you subscribe to benup,be warned that thier feed is streamed illegally, hence the service is unreliable, and even if you do get any streaming, the quality might be poor. so if u r living outside the US, get jumptv or some other service.

cracky
August 10, 2006, 02:22 PM
Is JumpTV Sony and Channel I available in Canada?

HawkEye000
August 10, 2006, 04:02 PM
Is JumpTV Sony and Channel I available in Canada?

I think u can get channel i from jump tv in canada, I got that a couple fo days back......I think u can sunscribe to sony if u have rogers digital cable

desiman21
August 10, 2006, 05:36 PM

aaaarggghhh!!!! How can Channel i still has this _____ for commentary. Last time he single handedly killed the joy of watching the game.

SONY tv in USA will not show the cricket, it is only available in UK. jumptv is only available in US and Canada. (I am not sure whether sony at jumptv will show the games or not.. Can anyone check this please?)

Last option is benup, I hope their serive is better this time and they are not streaming from channel i..

Sovik
August 10, 2006, 06:03 PM
if benup shows the match from channel I, it would be the disaster for who will buy the stream from benup

SMHasan
August 10, 2006, 07:45 PM
aaaarggghhh!!!! How can Channel i still has this _____ for commentary. Last time he single handedly killed the joy of watching the game.

SONY tv in USA will not show the cricket, it is only available in UK. jumptv is only available in US and Canada. (I am not sure whether sony at jumptv will show the games or not.. Can anyone check this please?)

Last option is benup, I hope their serive is better this time and they are not streaming from channel i..

I believe Sony tv on jumptv is same for all over the world. Because jumpotv delivers the original bd version of channel i so the same way they should relay the original asian version of Sony tv.

If any one lives in the US and subscribed to Sony tv from jumptv then he can find out whether jumptv's sony is showing the matches live. He can do it by just comparing the uk ans us schedule of sony tv.

6n4
August 10, 2006, 08:18 PM
if channel-i is showing the matches between bd vs kenya..can all of us..at least email them before the matches for the ENGLISH COMMENTARY ?? please provide the email address of channel-i if anyone has it so that we can put requests as a unit by tomorrow which will give them time to arrange in advance.

thanks

6n4

CricFanBD
August 10, 2006, 08:45 PM
Watch Video from Channel-i and listen to Audio via Paltalk. So you can avoid listening Taklu
Ha ha...nice idea. Long time has passed. But no body shows up as a good commentator. Still we need Taklu or Khoda Box Mridha. Very much disappointing.

sadi
August 10, 2006, 10:32 PM
I believe Sony tv on jumptv is same for all over the world. Because jumpotv delivers the original bd version of channel i so the same way they should relay the original asian version of Sony tv.

If any one lives in the US and subscribed to Sony tv from jumptv then he can find out whether jumptv's sony is showing the matches live. He can do it by just comparing the uk ans us schedule of sony tv.

I guess they show the bd version of channel I because thats the only version available where sony has atleast three version (ind, uk and usa). But I think someone already mentioned in some thread that jumptv goes with US schedule.

SMHasan
August 10, 2006, 10:43 PM
I guess they show the bd version of channel I because thats the only version available where sony has atleast three version (ind, uk and usa). But I think someone already mentioned in some thread that jumptv goes with US schedule.

If u look at the Jumptv's sony schedule, sony tv's UK schedule and sony tv's US schedule then u will be confused! These are confusing cos it seems jumptv's schedule does not match wth US schedule.

bengaltiger
August 11, 2006, 12:38 AM

that's a life-saver. could you post the link to Paltalk Audio before the match? thanks.

Rabz
August 11, 2006, 03:40 AM
that's a life-saver. could you post the link to Paltalk Audio before the match? thanks.

install Paltak

Click on Actions---> Join Chatroom
---> go to Asia/Africa/Australia
----> Go to Bengali
---> Bangladesh Live Cricket

Enjoy the game

Hatebreed
August 11, 2006, 03:48 AM
Excellent, hopefully I won't have to listen to taklu this time.

apnaitv
August 11, 2006, 11:57 AM
Guys I will webcast BD vs Kenys 1st ODI free..
I will pm the link as soon game starts.

Link will b at 331 kbps.. And its really good quality.

ITS TOTALLY FREEE. SO plz reply and i will pm link in the order of ur reply.

cracky
August 11, 2006, 12:00 PM
wow. Thanks apnaitv. Can I get a link please.

sadi
August 11, 2006, 12:14 PM
Kool. I will like to have a link too.

Faceoff
August 11, 2006, 12:18 PM
I want a link too. Please PM . Thanking in advance.

hemopcs24
August 11, 2006, 12:22 PM
i would like to get it too

chinaman
August 11, 2006, 12:24 PM
No private ad please. And for public ad, please PM any mod for rates if the feeds are legit. Thanks. This thread will be removed shortly.

Tigers_eye
August 11, 2006, 12:27 PM
Chinaman has some new friends. Starting with Cracky ending with hemopcs24.

sonarbangla
August 11, 2006, 12:30 PM
:confused: is it some kinda joke?! what date is it? april the 1st?!but if its not a joke, then thanks a lot, and i would love to have a link too! :D

nannu
August 11, 2006, 12:36 PM
link here plz. i dont think its a joke. actually i am hoping its not a joke. amra hoilam cricket kangal. asha nirashai amder jibon.

nannu

babubangla
August 11, 2006, 12:38 PM
I will give free links too. Very high quality links.
I will also send the link via PM.
ITS TOTALLY FREEE. So please reply and i will pm link in descending order of reply.:)

sonarbangla
August 11, 2006, 12:43 PM
:o khaisere.. kon obhagare jani sob BC member rob korse hahaha.. :D

Rubu
August 11, 2006, 12:46 PM
Thanks bro. Please give me the link too.

Bancan
August 11, 2006, 12:51 PM
i want the link toooooooo.

sadi
August 11, 2006, 01:03 PM
Babu bhai for president. ;) Can I get it?

deshpremi
August 11, 2006, 01:04 PM
can i plz have the links as well. thankx:flag:

raju
August 11, 2006, 01:16 PM
can I have a link please and thanks

MarufH
August 11, 2006, 01:39 PM
Hey.. awesome dude! can I have the link please!

kubd10
August 11, 2006, 01:39 PM
please can u pm the link but is it gonna be channel i

CricketBondhu
August 11, 2006, 01:48 PM
Channel I is showing

shamster
August 11, 2006, 01:56 PM
please send me the link Thank you

TheWatcher
August 11, 2006, 02:06 PM
Babu Bhai, can I too have the link please ?

ialbd
August 11, 2006, 02:12 PM
plz plz link plz...
________
Marijuana Joint (http://howtorollajoint.net/)

bengaltiger
August 11, 2006, 02:14 PM
thanks a lot sydney

hkhan
August 11, 2006, 02:14 PM
Thanks bro.. can I get the link tooo. Thanks

pilot fan
August 11, 2006, 02:15 PM
can u send me the link please thank you so much

bengaltiger
August 11, 2006, 02:16 PM
if channel-i is showing the matches between bd vs kenya..can all of us..at least email them before the matches for the ENGLISH COMMENTARY ?? please provide the email address of channel-i if anyone has it so that we can put requests as a unit by tomorrow which will give them time to arrange in advance.

thanks

6n4

we mass emailed them during the last series with kenya but to no use--the next match our favorite taklu was back...

sadi
August 11, 2006, 02:31 PM
It just shows Channel I really don't care about their viewers opinion... I appreciate that they are showing the games but after receiving so many complains about taklu, I don't understand how they can still keep him

kalpurush
August 11, 2006, 02:33 PM
Nothing better than free...! Could you add me in the list too?!! Thanks.

allrounder
August 11, 2006, 02:42 PM
better give the link of a good bangladeshi performance.

Orion
August 11, 2006, 02:44 PM
Can I get a link too

Yameen
August 11, 2006, 03:08 PM
did i just hear the word FREE??? yes mate! can i have the link as well please? thanks very much !

Tigers_eye
August 11, 2006, 03:11 PM
Ato link dithey galey oi lok'er obostha kharap hoiye jabey. Better hoi ei thread'a link post korley. ek dhiley 24 pakhi hit kortey parbey.

Babubhai,
link'er shatey cha-biscute asey naki?

rasha
August 11, 2006, 03:49 PM
can i get the link tooo..PLZZZZZZ

ammark
August 11, 2006, 03:50 PM
:lol: :D :eek: Is this for real? shobai kangal'er moto link chaitesi :p. Sure I want one too.... kintu kisher madhyom'e prochar korben? give 331kbps to 10 people and it will be 33.1kbps. What is your system apnaitv? :rolleyes:

Miraz
August 11, 2006, 03:52 PM
babubhai deikhen link dite na pere abar [বাংলা]চিপায় চলে যায়েন না [/বাংলা] :lol:

Its better not to have link then :D

Thakle linkta dien :)

Faceoff
August 11, 2006, 04:24 PM
babu bhai,
link chai !!

cricket_pagol
August 11, 2006, 04:32 PM
apnaitv, please send me the link

Babubangla, apnar link o chai!!!

sar2005
August 11, 2006, 04:41 PM
Free link, then too high quality :0)
would definitley like to taste it.

Btn, looks like this thread should become the most popular thread in BC for the coming days. All the best.

arafath79
August 11, 2006, 04:45 PM
ITS TOTALLY FREEE. So please reply and i will pm link in descending order of reply.:)

Hello Bhia,
I would like to have the link. Please give me as soon as possible. Thanks.

madash
August 11, 2006, 05:01 PM
hi bhaia....
if its ok with you can i please have the link as well? pleadings froma hungry tiger fan...
it will be greatly appreciated if i could get it.
thanx :)

loyalfan
August 11, 2006, 05:03 PM
please send me the link as well

babubangla
August 11, 2006, 05:05 PM
Arey...amar to dekhi ekhon mair khabar dosha...first post-ta copy koira ki somossa-e porlam!!!
Ar "Descending Order" er rosh-o keu bujhlo na....ekhon ga bachitey ki abar chipai jamu?

Vai apnaitv....apni koi?
Chainaman Vai.....apni na koilen ai thred delete korben shortly!!

roc
August 11, 2006, 05:06 PM
bhai pls. im dying to watch the game . help me with the link.

ssaadi123
August 11, 2006, 05:15 PM
send me a link as well...it would be better if u post it here

Mohiul
August 11, 2006, 05:51 PM
I'd like to have one link as well, thanx in advance.

ZaKi
August 11, 2006, 06:19 PM
apnaitv vai ki ato reply paia voi pailo ?

Sovik
August 11, 2006, 06:48 PM
i would like to see the match

deshiportal
August 11, 2006, 06:52 PM
Guys!
DeshiPortal™ Media Network- The Newest and Most Popular Bangla Entertainment Portal over internet.
DeshiPortal™ Media Network will broadcast :flag: Bangladesh Vs. Kenya ODI Series Live.
Visit- http://www.deshiportal.com
at 1:00 (BST).
All Types of Cricket Lives Here!

Enjoy:lol:

deshiportal
August 11, 2006, 06:54 PM
Thats Cool :lol:

shipul
August 11, 2006, 07:14 PM
Guys..Bad and Sad news for all cricket fan USA...Channel I will not show cricket live in USA..They will show same way as they did several months ago..By the time they change their schedule I canceled Channel I.. I subcribe agian today after I saw on Bd newspaer that Channel going to show Bd team..If I see they didn't chagnge then I will cut off again.... Anyway,,if any ne know plesae let us know about this news....thanks guys..

baisab
August 11, 2006, 07:38 PM
May i please also have the link, and may i also thank you for providing it.

SMHasan
August 11, 2006, 07:56 PM
Haahahah....can i have a link pls?

Ekta link hobe link ...
Valo ekta link..
Je linkta die dekhbo mojar mojar khela..
Link deben bhai Link..

moula
August 11, 2006, 07:59 PM
can i get the link please!

ammark
August 11, 2006, 08:08 PM
Guys..Bad and Sad news for all cricket fan USA...Channel I will not show cricket live in USA..They will show same way as they did several months ago..By the time they change their schedule I canceled Channel I.. I subcribe agian today after I saw on Bd newspaer that Channel going to show Bd team..If I see they didn't chagnge then I will cut off again.... Anyway,,if any ne know plesae let us know about this news....thanks guys..

Heh. watch it on jumptv then.

dhrubo11
August 11, 2006, 08:20 PM
can i have a link please!thanks in advance

ssaadi123
August 11, 2006, 08:36 PM
nothing new...stolen link from onlinemedia.com!!

OVAGABD FAN
August 11, 2006, 08:38 PM
Please send me the link....I will be very glad!:)

tas
August 11, 2006, 08:43 PM
awesome can i get the link? thanks

soulkiller
August 11, 2006, 08:58 PM
Hi, I would like to have the link too. Thankx alot buddy

kalimdor
August 11, 2006, 09:01 PM
thank you...Thank You....THANK YOU....in advance......please pm me links....tha...

battye
August 11, 2006, 09:39 PM
May I please have the link also? I'm very interested in seeing this game :)
Cheers

asifricky
August 11, 2006, 09:42 PM
appreciated for the link,thx

KaaL-PurusH
August 11, 2006, 09:50 PM
wow....its gr8...pls send me da link mate...thnx alot

BostonTigers
August 11, 2006, 09:59 PM
can i have the link too plz. and thanks a lot.

BanglaCool
August 11, 2006, 10:13 PM
Babubangla bhai
Please give us the link you promised, even if it will show channel I.
Thanks

BanglaCool
August 11, 2006, 10:18 PM
its not showing anything!

lovebd
August 11, 2006, 10:22 PM
Great Job.
Witing for your PM.
Thanks a lot

amit_ridoy
August 11, 2006, 10:25 PM

link please

jubaitca
August 11, 2006, 10:27 PM
Can i have link please too?

al Furqaan
August 11, 2006, 10:34 PM

yea...toss me a link

Tokyobreeze
August 11, 2006, 10:38 PM
Link den bhaijan...bohudin link khai na...oops sorry pai na...Link Please!

Tokyobreeze
August 11, 2006, 10:40 PM
Ad naki??

catstrophy
August 11, 2006, 10:44 PM
thanks a lot bhaia, great to see someone like u on this site. Pkease email me a link too. Thank u very much in advance!:D

hassan1975
August 11, 2006, 10:53 PM
may i have the link please?

Orion
August 11, 2006, 10:59 PM
maybe takla is a relative of channel i owner. Thy guy just wants to have a good conversation with his buddies and wants viewers to listen to what they are saying. I am just waiting for them to invite Shubro Dev for some cricket talk.:D

Sumon77
August 11, 2006, 11:24 PM
Could pm me the link please? thanks...

apnaitv
August 11, 2006, 11:55 PM
http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/showthread.php?t=17185

Here for BD KENYA link..

sonarbangla
August 12, 2006, 12:09 AM
:) so the link is available or wht?

zia
August 12, 2006, 12:41 AM
I can hardly wait. Go, Bangladesh go.

Rabz
August 12, 2006, 12:44 AM
can i also hv a link??
im not planning to watch the game live... relyin on paltak..
still... id luv to think that i also got a link

BD_fANATIC
August 12, 2006, 01:41 AM
robin00au@hotmail.com

thnx dude.

Musfique
August 12, 2006, 01:52 AM
apnaitv, please send me the link

Babubangla, Can I have yours too please.

Many thanks

Musfique
August 12, 2006, 01:53 AM
oh..yes email: milan_ahmed@hotmail.com

cracky
August 12, 2006, 02:19 AM
can anyone please tell me why sony is not showing the match?

Sovik
August 12, 2006, 02:48 AM
once again hamid vai doing what he does best. annoying us

MohollarCricketer
August 12, 2006, 03:49 AM
please pm me the link. thank in advance

sonarbangla
August 12, 2006, 03:56 AM
Bangladesh Vs Kenya 1st ODI is available at www.DhanShiri.ca (http://www.DhanShiri.ca)

Viewers Limit: 20

Sovik
August 12, 2006, 04:00 AM
onekkhon por hamid vai er kotha shunlam

sonarbangla
August 12, 2006, 04:38 AM
hamid bhai ke? :o

Noman
August 12, 2006, 05:23 AM

hi where can i watch Bangladesh/kenya match my e-mail. lastb_dragon@hotmail.com from SWEDEN:flag:

sonarbangla
August 12, 2006, 05:59 AM
15 more slots has been added at DhanShiri.ca.

15 more people can now come, and join us -- to enjoy the live broadcasting of Bangladesh Vs Kenya 1st ODI.

Today's DhanShirian viewer Limit: 35!

sadi
August 12, 2006, 06:38 AM
how come channel I is showing D rock??

sonarbangla
August 12, 2006, 07:11 AM
no idea sadi bhai. :( i think they won't be able to stream it any longer

sadi
August 12, 2006, 07:17 AM
no idea sadi bhai. :( i think they won't be able to stream it any longer

khub bhalo kotha... monda bhalo hoya gelo

sonarbangla
August 12, 2006, 07:19 AM
mon besi bhalo hole chhad theke jap dao.. :D r dear somoy ekta miss call deo sadi bhai, ami o join korum

chucker
August 12, 2006, 07:25 AM
Is it too late to get the link? If not, could you plz send it to matarial_hazardous@yahoo.com

wanna see Sakib bating......

tglover
August 12, 2006, 07:34 AM
link pls :) tl_glover@hotmail.com thanks :)

bengaltiger
August 12, 2006, 06:18 PM
if you have any link for the 2nd ODI please send me a link at al_ameen787@yahoo.com

thanks a lot

rupantor
August 12, 2006, 07:17 PM
rupantor@hotmail.com
I would appreciate if you could provide me any link

ammark
August 13, 2006, 12:40 AM
Man this is unfair. Now willow.tv is showing the series in best quality and for $15 for the series. I was EXTREMELY angry at Channel i'r fatrami yesterday.

HawkEye000
August 13, 2006, 01:15 AM
atlast a good reliable site showing it....I hope benup streams it from willow for the sake of all those ppl who paid them 10 dollars

thasan
August 13, 2006, 01:31 AM
bhai, free link ki paoa jabe?
thakle please pm it.

Shack
August 13, 2006, 01:36 AM
I want to see the 2nd oDI Bang VS Kenya

Jottoshob
August 13, 2006, 01:56 AM
Link please : aguntuk@gmail.com

Sovik
August 13, 2006, 02:47 AM
what is wrong with channel I

Sovik
August 13, 2006, 03:00 AM
willow tv is a rip off
they are charging 9.75 usd per match

shuffiman
August 13, 2006, 03:20 AM
Hi, can i have the link please? shuffiman@yahoo.com

thanks in advance!

anayet
August 14, 2006, 10:34 AM
willow tv tika kina deken..benup tenup..faltu site..dekaibo koia tik moto dekaite parey na..ar sonerbangla je benup er kati dalal tatey kono shondeho naii..jokon koi ekjon free webcast korar kota bollo tokon tu becharar mon ta jole utlo...dalali na koira ekjon true fan hisabei eikane apnar participate asha kori..

sonarbangla
August 14, 2006, 10:57 AM
khaise re.. amare nea tanatani.. :D lol. ok ok .. ami off jaitasi.. r ami kintu mama koi nai je amra taka disi taile akhon free debe ken.. lol.. onno loke bolse.. ami koisi amgore free dete..

r amar mone hoe amar r karo hoe kotha na bolae bhalo.. :o upokar korte gea ai obosta hoile to somossa.. kinen apnara besi taka dea.. amar ki?!