PDA

View Full Version : rock bottom

al Furqaan
August 4, 2006, 10:49 AM
we have once again reached a low point...afte quite a while

2 reasons:

- our players lack the right approach to the game, tho they had shown it several times b4 against australia, sri lanka, etc.

- our players were completely wasted emotionally after the big loss

Fazal
August 4, 2006, 10:51 AM
This is just the rock.... bottom is yet to come.

sadi
August 4, 2006, 10:55 AM
Zimbabwe played way better than us. We lacked match practice where their players came from the tour of south africa and playing club cricket in England. It was pretty clear in the game.

Sovik
August 4, 2006, 10:56 AM
we will get a powerfull drill machine to go much deeper

Mr-Cricket
August 4, 2006, 11:16 AM
The bottom is yet to come?

I hope your not suggesting we'll be returning from Kenya empty handed too.

Now that I couldn't handle...

http://www.handbag.com/graphics/library4/sadboy.jpg

Duck
August 4, 2006, 11:23 AM

cant agree with you.............DO WE HAVE ANY BOTTOM? :confused:

Henry Alfred Kissinger's saying: BD is the Bottomless Country.......

(actually it was bottomless basket........)

Fazal
August 4, 2006, 11:25 AM
cant agree with you.............DO WE HAVE ANY BOTTOM? :confused:

Henry Alfred Kissinger's saying: BD is the Bottomless Country.......

(actually it was bottomless basket........)

So you are saying we have a toppless coach and a bottomless team?

sadi
August 4, 2006, 11:26 AM
The bottom is yet to come?

I hope your not suggesting we'll be returning from Kenya empty handed too.

Now that I couldn't handle...

Get ready buddy... this is exactly whats gonna happen

sadi
August 4, 2006, 11:26 AM
So you are saying we have a toppless coach and a bottomless team?

and a brainless captain!!!

israr
August 4, 2006, 11:28 AM
No I disagree, Bangladesh will whiewash Kenya

Mr-Cricket
August 4, 2006, 11:29 AM
and a brainless captain!!!
The trifecta!! :D

Mr-Cricket
August 4, 2006, 11:32 AM
Get ready buddy... this is exactly whats gonna happenhttp://www.bounty.com/upload/images/stock/tantrum2_150.jpg

Fazal
August 4, 2006, 11:33 AM

I agree... now if they fail to do so then atleast they will do the whitewash to themselves.

cricket_dorshok
August 4, 2006, 11:33 AM
if we send our U-19.

Tigers_eye
August 4, 2006, 11:34 AM
What would have happened if the Zim didn't give us any gift with the extras?

1st ODI: 12
2nd ODI: 19
3rd ODI: 28
4th ODI: 26

Averaging 21.25 runs. The bottom is yet to come.

Duck
August 4, 2006, 11:43 AM
I always wanted brain transplant for the selectors..........now I wish to transplant hearts in your players............why they didn't have the spirit to demolish the opponent .... they didn't have the hearts to win....guts to defeat........

shalar ki jani nai, ki jani nai........??

Fazal
August 4, 2006, 11:45 AM
I always wanted brain transplant for the selectors..........now I wish to transplant hearts in your players............

Why its our players not yours? I see some attempt to distant yourself from the team?

Rubu
August 4, 2006, 11:46 AM
we will hit rock bottom when we loose to kenya. just wait and watch (pay per series).

akabir77
August 4, 2006, 11:50 AM
yeah i think this is only rock, bottom is coming in color of kenya...
I watch the game for the 1st time from the body language it reminded of the wc team.. so i say either selectors make drastic changes like bring in tusher and make him captain and drop pilot rafiq and golla and kapli we will lose to them.
mind you on paper our A team should be enough for kenya and I think at this moment A team will beat the ntl soundly

Beamer
August 4, 2006, 11:53 AM
DW must feel stupid now by declaring prior to the series that we would win 5-0. Unnecessary bulletin board material for the Zimbos and he must be eating his own words now. Good job coach!

Fazal
August 4, 2006, 11:54 AM
For any other team if things like this happens, there will some major shake-up. Only in Bangladesh nothing will happen.... just some temporary cosmetic change to divert the immediate pressure... after that every one will be back one by one.

Beamer
August 4, 2006, 12:00 PM
What about running between the wkts? two run outs in the last two games at crucial times in the middle order ! It will kill any momentum that one might have at that moment. We are a horrible "middle over" team in the one dayers. Just clueless how to manage four/five runs an over without hitting boundaries. We don't know how to work the ball around and that is a reason our running between the wkt is so shaky. When you are bogged down like that, its only natural to break out of the shackle to go for some hits. It only becomes mishits as we give tame catches in the deep with fields alreday spread.

googo
August 4, 2006, 03:15 PM
This is what happens when you misjudge and underestimate your opponent.

Sovik
August 4, 2006, 06:58 PM
zimbawe te billion billion zimbawe dollers paia matha kharap hoia gesilo

akabir77
August 5, 2006, 12:17 AM
I have a feeling that we r become like football team... remember how fanatic we were for the saarc trophy and football and then they just lost lost and lost and we had so much trouble cause at that time football had money so all chor batpar was in the football commity now cricket has money and all chor is on cricket now. and that why we don't see lipu nannu or great players r involve with cricket. who we see farook ather these player r discrase to cricket. one of them denied to open just becuase we had to chase big runs....And cricket is hitting rock bottom... and one day just like football it will lose all interest....

Tendulkar_Mcgrath
August 5, 2006, 12:23 AM
my chinese friend yesterday told me not to get upset....coz he thinks that bangladeshi players r not fit and mentally strong...

chinese hoyeo eta shey bujhchey...bd player rai bujhlo na!!!

Sovik
August 5, 2006, 05:56 AM
how can you make them stronger mentally. i think government should send them with RAB to witness some cross firing

salin
August 5, 2006, 07:15 AM
yeah i think this is only rock, bottom is coming in color of kenya...
I watch the game for the 1st time from the body language it reminded of the wc team.. so i say either selectors make drastic changes like bring in tusher and make him captain and drop pilot rafiq and golla and kapli we will lose to them.
mind you on paper our A team should be enough for kenya and I think at this moment A team will beat the ntl soundly

Agree with you 100%..... but don't want to change the team.... because want to see a change in management.......

salin
August 5, 2006, 07:46 AM
my chinese friend yesterday told me not to get upset....coz he thinks that bangladeshi players r not fit and mentally strong...

chinese hoyeo eta shey bujhchey...bd player rai bujhlo na!!!

:-/ :-/ udahoronta pailo kaymnay?

baisab
August 5, 2006, 09:58 AM
Maybe Mugabe sent his henchmen to our dressing room proir to the crucial matches i.e 3rd & 4th

Fazal
August 5, 2006, 10:26 AM
:-/ :-/ udahoronta pailo kaymnay?

I guess by looking at Tendulkar_Mcgrath. May be its not the players but may be Tendulkar_Mcgrath who needs to go to the gym more often to enhance our image to those chineese guys.