PDA

View Full Version : perspective from an indian fan!

cricket_fan345
August 4, 2006, 04:00 PM
sorry for creating a new thread- i am not so active here.

i am an indian fan, and i will tell u one thing.
Greg Chappell said that WI cannot win or some such cra*p during ind-wi odi series...A fired up WI thrashed india 4-1!!! It was heartbreaking.

Not that GC saying this is the only reason for loss or anything, but coaches cannot shoot such stmts. If not anything, it is stupid to say the least. Only fires up the opposition.

Coach has to be positive but in a decent way.

israr
August 4, 2006, 04:04 PM
Very true indeed

cracky
August 4, 2006, 04:10 PM
yeah, I totally agree, nice observation.

Fazal
August 4, 2006, 04:24 PM
Yes... the moment he said that I knew something bad is going to happening....but didn't realizzed that bad..... beacuse it doesn't bring any good... only bad things can happen.

ZunaidH
August 4, 2006, 05:49 PM
sorry for creating a new thread- i am not so active here.

i am an indian fan, and i will tell u one thing.
Greg Chappell said that WI cannot win or some such cra*p during ind-wi odi series...A fired up WI thrashed india 4-1!!! It was heartbreaking.

Not that GC saying this is the only reason for loss or anything, but coaches cannot shoot such stmts. If not anything, it is stupid to say the least. Only fires up the opposition.

Coach has to be positive but in a decent way.

cricket_fan345;

That was a very soothing post. The fans today are sensitive, angry and restless. Thanks for that post and visiting us in such times of pain where we all seem to have lost one thing very important, faith.

ZH