PDA

View Full Version : Sorry to say for Bangladesh recent cricket.

mzia
August 5, 2006, 09:01 AM
Lacking of professionalism. Keeping away from homework. Did not do the right thing.

Whatever we say, any thing, that will be perfect match for Bangladesh recent cricket activities.
<O:p</O:p
Zimbabwe, Chotoo team, as per great Ahraful, they came in Bangladesh in 2005, from India, keeping in mind to adjust the sub continental condition, growing ability to playing against spin and keeping busy with the live match tour. In that tour they lost to Bangladesh 0-1 in test and 2-3 in ODI series.
Not bad, in opponent’s home ground, after losing all regular key players and that time their player’s number of match plying average was 1 or 2. So they got the premium of their investment. And in continuation they have won the ODI series against Bangladesh this time. So they got their investment with dividend.
What did Bangladesh in connection of this tour? I think they did nothing as because they were self-declared favorite. Only organizing a camp is not good enough for an abroad tour.
Basically BCB were too worried for the date of the match rather their match preparation. As if all were set, Bangladesh will go to Zimbabwe, they will play and win the series and their rating will increase. It was a mono dream.
No match practice, no game plan, no individual proper assessment was done resultant inclusion same players who were proven not good before. Included some players but they did not get any opportunity to play in 4 matches even after forced exclusion of Habibul. Why?
Bangladesh cricket improved a lot, no doubt, and was due to taking some professional approach. But now those are gradually fading and result is clear. This is the high time to go back to right track and start again with a feasible goal, practical game plan and keeping play only in mind.
Otherwise more pathetic results are ahead, may be not for the players, not for officials, not for the BCB management but for those who loves Bangladesh, who loves Cricket.

mshakir56
August 5, 2006, 10:28 AM
Dont blame you mate. We basically say the same thing after every series defeat.

fwullah
August 5, 2006, 11:08 AM
I didn't hear from Ashraful about Zimbabwe being a choto team before the series, but after a few matches, it seems that Ashraful is just a 'choto' player himself, who is in the team only because of his sponsors. Otherwise, I see no reason for him to continuously remain in the team, and even that, occupying the number four place.

mzia said a very harsh, but true thing here, BCB was busy trying to get a 6 - year deal, while not serious enough in holding enough practice for the national team.

Sorry
August 5, 2006, 12:08 PM
Sorry to say for Bangladesh recent cricket.<O:p</O:p
I have nothing to say.
Sorry

akabir77
August 5, 2006, 12:52 PM
Can't believe they just played one practice match???? why BCB don't have enough money??? when 1 taka= million dollars we should have paid the whole zimbo team to play 2/3 practice matches..
I think faruk athers brain doens't have enough ghilu about hese stuff they r all occupied how to make money...

Abd
August 5, 2006, 01:14 PM
I didn't hear from Ashraful about Zimbabwe being a choto team before the series, but after a few matches, it seems that Ashraful is just a 'choto' player himself, who is in the team only because of his sponsors. Otherwise, I see no reason for him to continuously remain in the team, and even that, occupying the number four place.

thiki bolechen. Ei shala run kore every full moon e. Shalar ohongkar beshi. Ei shala Asia vs Africa match a keramoti dekhaite gia 0 run a out hoise. Fielding o chilo ato phaltu je ta dekhe ame nijei opomanito hoechi. Ei shalara joto din thakbe bangladesh er unnoti kokhonoi hobe na. Beyadob, nirlojjo people!!!