PDA

View Full Version : What would you do tonight

Rubu
August 5, 2006, 11:51 AM
How many of you (specially those who has to wake up at the middle of the night to watch the game) will follow the game tonight?

Sorry
August 5, 2006, 12:14 PM
What would you do tonight?
i find this type of poll question is personal and i am reluctant to answer.
btw, its going to be day time in the UK.

fhstar
August 5, 2006, 01:16 PM

You know this is a CRICKET forum ... so what u do in your personal life (:rolleyes: ) is not what the question refers to ... plus the poll questions explain what is being asked for :)

Sorry
August 5, 2006, 02:31 PM
understood.
but recently i have been replying to thread title only.
another example http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/showthread.php?t=17102

Duck
August 5, 2006, 02:42 PM
i'll sleep and will dream of another........................oh no.it is another defeat in my dream..........i should say nightmare!!!!
:(

Nasif
August 5, 2006, 07:28 PM
Probably not "All the way ", but will follow somewhat.

SMHasan
August 5, 2006, 08:11 PM
I am a cricket addicted person. So I will try to follow the match, perhaps not all the way.

Sovik
August 5, 2006, 08:46 PM
its 2:30 in the morning. after few minits i will turn off my pc and try to get some sleep. and will follow the game after a good night sleep. won't care about how much i missed

al Furqaan
August 5, 2006, 09:02 PM
well rubu bhai,

what will you do...sleep or a mixture.

i will watch to see mushy and sakib...after all they are the future, perhaps the present

Fazal
August 5, 2006, 10:08 PM
If I can wake up I will watch the game atleast Bangladesh's batting... even though I am 60% sure they are going to loose. They are one FB short. The way they roated the FBs is pathetic. They should have rested either Mashrafee or Shahadat (but not both) in 4th ODI. Every ODI, there should pick 2 FB from Mashrafee, Shahadat and Rasel. and not let any FB play more than 3 ODI consecutively.

I am eagerly waiting what the new blood can show us. Nothing fancy.... I just hoipe they will show us some glimpses of hope.

ammark
August 5, 2006, 11:24 PM
NTV's showing Rabindranath related programs because of 22'e srabon his death anniversary. Watching all this is my backup plan in case the team repeats their idiocy.

Carte Blanche
August 5, 2006, 11:28 PM
Follow it all the way! It's still a cricket match and we don't play many of them these days. Not worth missing it on a weekend.

HereWeGo
August 6, 2006, 12:32 AM

PERSONAL:D ??!!?!?!?!?!? Are u serious? Its not like he asked what are u doing tonight (as in which dance club u might be visiting) ? :rolleyes: neways i just do not get some of u guys.

Tendulkar_Mcgrath
August 6, 2006, 12:36 AM
aaj k ekta dawat aase....i will attend it dawat a beer thakbey..aaro kisu thakbey...jaai hok seta na bollam..beer khaitey khaitey net on koira dekhum bangladesh haartasey...aar eta dekha oneek gaali dimu.................

Rabz
August 6, 2006, 01:28 AM
the match is supposed to start in an hr... at 5.30 in the evening sydney time, on a beautiful sunday afternoon. i guess i hv no other choice but to follow the match..
cuz if i dont.. and no matter where and whatever else id be doing...i'll hv the match in my mind..
no escaping from the heartbreaking

Mav
August 6, 2006, 02:31 AM
"What wud u do tonight??????
dude u sud not ask such kind of questions.....specially on a sat night.....