PDA

View Full Version : the top XI from now (ODIs)

al Furqaan
August 5, 2006, 09:29 PM
until the situation changes we should go with this lineup:

1 - s nafees
2 - ash
3 - aftab
4 - sakib
5 - bashar (*)
6 - mushfiq (+)
7 - farhad
8 - rafique
9 - razzak/rana/russel
10 - masri
11 - rajib

top subs:

tapash
rajin
tushar
kapali

al Furqaan
August 5, 2006, 09:35 PM
ash isn't doing his thing in the middle order...might as well try his luck opening

Duck
August 6, 2006, 12:39 AM
until the situation changes we should go with this lineup:

1 - s nafees
2 - ash
3 - aftab
4 - sakib
5 - bashar (*)
6 - mushfiq (+)
7 - farhad
8 - rafique
9 - razzak/rana/russel
10 - masri
11 - rajib

top subs:

tapash
rajin
tushar
kapali

when you are cooking ........whatever you mix or avoid not to add.....ultimately it would be the same old khichuri........you know what, not all can cook Biriani.........whatever we think, our players would do the same.....khichuri.......we are the suckers all the way..........:mad:

Tendulkar_Mcgrath
August 6, 2006, 12:52 AM
bhaai..... ek desh a 9 ta gaadha chilo aar 2/3 ta unnoto maaner gaadha chilo....tader rey niya jodi ekhon aapni ghora er race a dour deoaan.........combinantion 100 ta koren....laav ki hoibo???

mac
August 6, 2006, 01:08 AM
ashole amar mote ICC BD er ODI status kaira nibe and ICC trophy khelabe. To notun gadha niya lav nai.:mad:

shupantho
August 6, 2006, 01:18 AM
Good Selection, I guess everyone will agree with that. Kintu bangladesh selectors can't reject Alok and Golla coz they are close to them.

HereWeGo
August 6, 2006, 01:32 AM
Good Selection, I guess everyone will agree with that. Kintu bangladesh selectors can't reject Alok and Golla coz they are close to them.

For some reason Bangladesh selectors will never reject Pilot. His exclusion will make a big difference to the ODI team I promise. I am sure that the people who watched the game will agree with me. Pilot deserves to be thrown out of the team as soon as possible. As for Golla and alok, none of them are doing well but atleast they try to keep the score board ticking unlike pilot. All of Golla's dismissal was a result of trying to play attacking shots.