PDA

View Full Version : Who is the best young talent?

Fazal
August 6, 2006, 05:54 AM
Mohammed Ashrafool. No?

mzia
August 6, 2006, 06:28 AM
Right now Rajin...

Fazal
August 6, 2006, 09:02 AM
No way Rajin doesn't have talent. He is like Rana.

It has to be Alok.

On second thought.... it must be Rafiq. He may be old .... but hos talent is stilll young.

Albanycrew
August 6, 2006, 10:45 AM
We should start getting rid of useless players and replace them with young talents from our U19 team. Reza and Sakib did better than most senior/experienced players. Now we can say without a doubt that the next generation do have more talented players. They were one of the best U19 teams in the world for last few years. It's time we make some changes... because I have much more confidence on them than our present useless talents (Ash and some other).

nasifkhan
August 6, 2006, 10:49 AM
The Most Talented Cricketer Ever Bangladesh Produced is........................................... JO

DJ Sahastra
August 6, 2006, 11:01 AM
Nafeesa Begum is the best :)

Rabz
August 6, 2006, 12:08 PM
sakib and farhad showed lotta potentials in the first games they played..
wud luv to see them on the regular roster of the team
needs to kick out JO, Kapali and ashDafool NOW
oh no...even better..let that fool carry drinks for a while..like say 1 year...
if that teaches him any lesson...

if brett lee can be a water boy..why cant Dafool?

shamster
August 6, 2006, 08:34 PM
Javed Omar Belim ! lol I think Saqibul !

ASA
August 6, 2006, 10:52 PM
It's hard to define talent without any results ... clearly our cricket board still thinks there's no-one better than Ashar-Fool. My take:

among the proven ones - Shahriar Nafees.

among the potentials - Saqibul Hasan.

insideedge
August 6, 2006, 11:03 PM
Instead of looking for players with talent or potential, look for performers. None of the players mentioned as talented or with potential have been performers so far.

Duck
August 6, 2006, 11:35 PM
TO BE THE BEST OF THE BESTS YOU NEED TALENTS..........to be the best of the worsts like the Jimbos, Ken and BD....we need just workers....blue collar players .....we need performers. Whatever the genuis you are, how much technically sound you are, does not count at the end of the day.........the runs, the wickets and the fieldings are counted. How you got the run whether by copy book or not does not matter.........if it helps win the team...thats all. Talent boila seal maira koto je player-er matha khaisi............. Dont call them talented. They will suck like their predessors.............:E

bapzmania
August 6, 2006, 11:36 PM
Don't know who is the best young talent from Bangladesh cricket team............. But I know the name of best hopeless young talent ...........hez our HOTHASAR FOOL......ASHRAFOOL.....

mzia
August 7, 2006, 03:10 AM
No way Rajin doesn't have talent. He is like Rana.

It has to be Alok.

On second thought.... it must be Rafiq. He may be old .... but hos talent is stilll young.

…In that case Masud would be a close contender, I think…

mac
August 7, 2006, 03:38 AM
Enamul Hauque Jnr.

Tokyobreeze
August 7, 2006, 03:53 AM
When a so-called talent only come up with a show once in every year, it can be better defined as a fluke! So...the hopeless case is the ASH-FOOL.To me -

Most promising Young Talent at this moment is - Shahriar Nafess.
Though it is very sad to watch the way Aftab is killing the opportunities nipped in the bud , he has got lot more in this bag I think.

mohd azam
August 7, 2006, 03:54 AM
best batest man for this serious will be
1.nafees 248 ave 62
2.afteb 126 ave 25
3.rajin (http://urbanteamclub.tk) 102 ave 34

among the blower
1.09 wickets for shadat hossain 19
2.6 wicket for rajin n razzak each 8 n 29
3.mortaza 5 wickets 29

PoorFan
August 7, 2006, 04:07 AM
Cant say anyone for sure until follow their ( Reza, Saqib, Mushi, Mehrab etc. ) performance for a reasonable period of time. Otherwise we will end up like calling Rokon, Alok, Ash, Aftab, Nafis and co. as talented.

thebest
August 7, 2006, 05:28 AM
I do not want any talented cricket in Bangladesh for the next 10 yrs. I have enough of talented cricketer like Mash, Ash, Aftab. I would rather prefer non talented Bash, Pilot and Rafiq.
I would warn my fellow board member 'Be aware of Talented Cricketer'

Miraz
August 7, 2006, 07:04 AM
I do not want any talented cricket in Bangladesh for the next 10 yrs. I have enough of talented cricketer like Mash, Ash, Aftab. I would rather prefer non talented Bash, Pilot and Rafiq.
I would warn my fellow board member 'Be aware of Talented Cricketer'

I second you thebest.

We have seen enough talented cricketer. Now we need some workhorse who can survive and sustain the pressure of international cricket.

Fazal
August 7, 2006, 08:29 AM
To Moderator:

This thread shows that I opened this thread. But the truth is some one else opened the thread (forget to note down the name of the member) with no first body/message in it. I was the 1st one to reply in this thread. And looks like as if I opened this thread.

Therefore, if no owener of this thread is tracked down, I would request to please close this thread. I am willing to participate in a thread like this, but not ready yet to adopt a thread like this.

BD_Ashraful
August 8, 2006, 06:32 AM
I am the one who started the thread but then my computer froze when i press sumbit thread and when i went back on banglacricket forum it said fazal made it i dont know why