PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations Bangladesh - from the Zimbabwean one

ilz
August 6, 2006, 11:24 AM
i have just return from my daily sojourn. it is already evening and i peak at the results which produced no surprise from where i left off at midday.

Congratulations Bangladesh
Congratulation Nafees

Unfortunately it seems like a little too much, a little late and while managing to avoid humiliation Bangladesh cannot avoid defeat.

otherwise long live Zimbabwe, you know how to win when it really matters!

peace i am outta here!

Fazal
August 6, 2006, 11:30 AM
So You are still alive then.

I was really worried about you.... afterall its just a game.... its not life and death ... you know

Fazal
August 6, 2006, 11:35 AM
Now I am reaaly worried about you? Three thread with same message? Are you alright? Calm down.... its just a game.... consult your shrink asap

DJ Sahastra
August 6, 2006, 11:35 AM
ilz,

That's one cute pic you have.

Please don't be outta here. We just got started :).

babubangla
August 6, 2006, 11:45 AM
what a confident start.
280+ is a real possibility.

You got all that based on just 2 overs !!!!!!!!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i know my team. the first 5 overs set the tone.
if they start superbly then you know everyone down the line will be brimming with confidence.

I thought you knew your team!!
Now you also know- you can't make prediction in cricket after just 2 overs.

Now it's time to double my laugh for "I know my team"

sar2005
August 6, 2006, 11:49 AM
I thought you knew your team!!
Now you also know- you can't make prediction in cricket after just 2 overs.

Now it's time to double my laugh for "I know my team"

:lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D
:D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol:

Rabz
August 6, 2006, 12:04 PM
:fire: :fire: :fire:

thats how we played the last game..
burned them..

ilz..now the series is over...
lets square off... :)

we wud luv to hv foreigners here on the forum...

israr
August 6, 2006, 12:06 PM
Well, I am confident that Bangladesh will whitewash Zimbabwe the next time when they tour us

akabir77
August 6, 2006, 12:09 PM
sydney I don't think she got enough courage to be a bc foriegn fan.. she is some one we call always there to get ripe fruit but doesn't want to stick around for the hard work... she apeared in bc after the 3rd match and left after the 4th... I hope she doesn't stick around here.. I hate those people who you can find only during good times...

madash
August 6, 2006, 12:10 PM
:fire: :fire: :fire:

thats how we played the last game..
burned them..

ilz..now the series is over...
lets square off... :)

we wud luv to hv foreigners here on the forum...

shes not a foreigner....honestly its too obvious taht its some desperate kid who lives in his parent's basement and craves attention...she/he's a bengali kid and just acts zimbabwean.

prasad
August 6, 2006, 12:32 PM
thank god.......seriously...no one accused her of being an indian:lol: :lol: :lol:

ialbd
August 6, 2006, 01:22 PM
thank god.......seriously...no one accused her of being an indian:lol: :lol: :lol:

hahaha
________
Honda Pacific Coast (http://www.honda-wiki.org/wiki/Honda_Pacific_Coast)

Abd
August 6, 2006, 02:20 PM
Originally Posted by itz

i have just return from my daily sojourn. it is already evening and i peak at the results which produced no surprise from where i left off at midday.

Congratulations Bangladesh
Congratulation Nafees

Unfortunately it seems like a little too much, a little late and while managing to avoid humiliation Bangladesh cannot avoid defeat.

otherwise long live Zimbabwe, you know how to win when it really matters!

peace i am outta here!

Listen, I mean no offence. But you got to understand. Obviously, unless you're oblivious, bangladesh team is much stronger than the zimbabwean. But we lost the series. Your this thread is like "Kata Ghae Nuner Chita" in english it is somewhat "sprinkel of Salk on a cracked skin", someone correct me if I'm wrong. In direct, your thread made me more angry on bangladeshi team. If I were to be in bangladesh, the day the team were to arrive Dhaka, and if I were a gang leader, I would've teach the b loody bd cricketers a very good lesson. But thank you, ur lovely.

Hatebreed
August 6, 2006, 06:42 PM
:flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag:
:flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag:
:flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :heart::heart::heart::heart::flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag:
:flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag:
:flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag:
:flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :heart::heart::heart::heart::flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag:
:flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag::flag:

babubangla
August 6, 2006, 06:57 PM
:flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag::flag:

What an Innovation !!!!!!!!!!
:clap::clap::clap:

Hatebreed
August 6, 2006, 07:04 PM
Hehe thanx!

Sorry
August 6, 2006, 07:08 PM
very creative indeed, hatebreed.