PDA

View Full Version : Tri-series in Singapore and Kuala Lumpur in September.

CricFanBD
August 6, 2006, 06:44 PM
"The West Indies Cricket Board (WICB) has accepted the invitation from the Indian board (BCCI) to participate in the tri-nation series in Singapore and Kuala Lumpur in September and selected a squad of 14 players. "

Other Teams are: India and Australia.

Probable WI Squad:
Brian Lara (capt), Ramnaresh Sarwan, Chris Gayle, Shivnarine Chanderpaul, Runako Morton, Dwayne Bravo, Dwayne Smith, Carlton Baugh (wk), Corey Collymore, Fidel Edwards, Ian Bradshaw, Jerome Taylor, Marlon Samuels, Wavell Hinds.

prasad
August 6, 2006, 09:35 PM
hope dwayne smith will b in punishing form.that guy can can clear the boundaries with ease.

cricket_pagol
August 7, 2006, 01:37 AM
I am unhappy that Ramadin did not get a chance in the WI ODI team.

Rabz
August 7, 2006, 02:22 AM
oh..looking forwar to see the Aussies back on the field again...

CricFanBD
September 7, 2006, 06:51 PM
Schedule of the Series:

Sep 12 Australia v West Indies

Sep 14 India v West Indies

Sep 16 Australia v India

Sep 18 Australia v West Indies

Sep 20 India v West Indies

Sep 22 Australia v India

Sep 24 FINAL ODI Kuala Lumpur

**All the Matches will be in Kualumpur.

MarufH
September 8, 2006, 08:08 AM
we should look at WI closely... we might pick up thing or two... since we are meeting them in CT.

Sovik
September 8, 2006, 10:46 AM
come on windies....

israr
September 8, 2006, 05:17 PM
Do it West Indies mannn , Do it

battye
September 9, 2006, 03:42 AM
oh..looking forwar to see the Aussies back on the field again...

But will we? I don't think it being televised.

Not on Foxtel (Fox Sports) anyway.

The only broadcast of it that I am aware of is Zee TV in India. :(

Yameen
September 9, 2006, 05:43 AM
west indies will rip india apart for sure , but they should put up a good fight against the aussies, west indies and australia final expected, with west indies to take the cup by a close margin

israr
September 9, 2006, 07:16 AM
west indies will rip india apart for sure , but they should put up a good fight against the aussies, west indies and australia final expected, with west indies to take the cup by a close margin

That'll be true Insha'Allah

thebest
September 9, 2006, 07:23 AM
I want India and Australia beating WI mercilessly. So that we could find them low in morale. I am not an Indian fan, but my support would be with India. You know Enemy's enemy is a friend. If this tournament is held after CT, I would support WI. But not this time. Can you belive, how high WI would evn if they win once?

Sovik
September 9, 2006, 08:03 AM
I want India and Australia beating WI mercilessly. So that we could find them low in morale. I am not an Indian fan, but my support would be with India. You know Enemy's enemy is a friend. If this tournament is held after CT, I would support WI. But not this time. Can you belive, how high WI would evn if they win once?

i think windies will be beaten by both teams but if that happens they will be merciless on us.

battye
September 9, 2006, 10:26 AM
I expect an India vs Australia final, despite WI beating India a few months ago.

Sovik
September 9, 2006, 09:38 PM
I expect an India vs Australia final, despite WI beating India a few months ago.

who knows it could repeat again

CricFanBD
September 10, 2006, 01:34 AM
But will we? I don't think it being televised.

Not on Foxtel (Fox Sports) anyway.

The only broadcast of it that I am aware of is Zee TV in India. :(

Foxsports will live telecast all the games. I am lucky that I am in Australia now. I can watch them all and I can't wait any more......:)

SMHasan
September 10, 2006, 07:24 PM
Foxsports will live telecast all the games. I am lucky that I am in Australia now. I can watch them all and I can't wait any more......:)

Seems like channel 9 is loosing the grip. previously they would broadcast all the Australian matches.

SMHasan
September 10, 2006, 07:59 PM
Zee tv uk will be telecasting all the matches from Kualalampur. Surprisingly all the matches are day night affairs even though it is in Malyasia. Click here (http://media247.co.uk/bizasia/newsarchive/2006/08/zee_confirms_uk.php)for the telecast news.

Sovik
September 11, 2006, 07:57 AM
Kuala Lumpur today

http://www.cricinfo.com/db/PICTURES/CMS/66000/66097.jpg

source-cricinfo

Rabz
September 11, 2006, 10:08 AM
hope there is a chance for cricket in Malaysia. It rains almost every afternoon in these late summer's days over in there in Kuala Lumpur. I hv bn to Bangkok myself couple of months back, and my god, it was hot, humid and rained every day!!