PDA

View Full Version : Dave Whatmore: Anything more to offer for BD cricket?

crickwizard
August 8, 2006, 02:57 AM
Seriously guys, it looks like Dave has reached is max with BD team despite some wins in last year and half. Consistency is the key and young BD players has repeatedly failed to keep that. Considering the $$, cricket infrastructures and hardship in a team like ZIM, BD should have done much better against them. The ZIM team was full of young unheard of players and it is no doubt that players likeTaibu and the rock'n'roll guy (dont have the name handy) did not quite, there was a fair chance BD would have white washed. Now, why do our young cricketers doing same mistake over and over again? what does the coach teach them? does our cricketers really understand the instruction (linguistic) that coa
ch provides? The attitude of Dave seems burned out and kinda hopeless. We have not seen any young cricketer growing under him, neither we see their talents are justified. Despite great timing and reflex, they are limited with few fours and a six and scoring 25 or so. None of them have improved their batting average significantly. Bowling has the same result.When dave came onboard, lot said, he made Srilanka world cup champion. I want to emphasize on this point. Dave did not make SL champion, captain like Ranatunga and player like De Silva did. These 2 have turned the SL cricket to a level of respect and any coach would have blessed by having players as such. Both Dave as coach and captain Basher (Basher is still a good batsman but has very limited captaincy brain) has reached their max potential and there is no way BD can pull any surprise in world cup next March. I want to be positive but i also understand no change is expected during this short period of time. Lets hope we beat at least Bermuda to keep the minimum expectation :)

Ejaj
August 8, 2006, 04:06 AM
Sorry pal, you have a lame attitude. Its a game of cricket and anyting could happen. If you follow Bangladesh cricket vividly, you really should know that the cricketing standards in BD and Zims are nearly equal. So, it was a hard fought battle and Zim just played slightly better to win the series. Moreover, Captaincy had more to do with atleast two defeats. Dave really couldnt much sitting from the balcony. The coach can only show, but, its the players who need to perform according to the plan. So, I dont see any reason why I would think of changing our coach.
Perhaps, Dave could look more into cutting of Golla from the team. I was bit disappointed not to see Mehrab to get a chance. Bd actaully have three players who should surely make into the main team. I hope, the management decides to give GOlla a farewell and bring Mehrab as the opener.
Btw. I thought Rajib was excellent and Mash....... oh dear.

mac
August 8, 2006, 04:11 AM
I can't really agree with you. Dev has turned BD into a new team. Just compare the 2003 wc team and present team. He has still a lot to deliver. I think Dev is now a bit over confident along with our players. So if he becomes more serious with the players BD will keep improving in quick rate. Yes he is lacking one think and that is to kick out players like JO and Kapali. I agree Bashar is not a great cricket captain but he is doing his best. We have no other option to replace Bashar what we all have seen in this Zim series. He is still perfect as a captain till others like S Nafees or Rahim matures. Can't imagine Ash or Aftab as captain.:flag:

ammark
August 8, 2006, 04:17 AM
Well, secondly what alternative do you propose to the tried and tested Dav Whatmore? Whats the guarantee that any new coach will be able to improve what are essentially the players' weaknesses (that you mention). I would hope Dav Whatmore continues for as long as he likes, before we get jittery and disgrace him (or ourselves) like we did when we kicked Gordon Greenidge out.

Stumped
August 8, 2006, 05:52 AM
I am happy that peop are backing Dav. As a coach he can not pick and choose the team to exactly as he would like. before starting to coach BD he spoke very highly of the team watching all matches on tv (So much so that it was a huge effort to try and get him away from the tv or to change the channel to my fave program!) saying how much talent he can see that has not some out yet. Im sure that is still the case. I can assure you that he is the last person to get 'óver confident' at any time. Prehaps he felt the team had a great chance, which they did, but as stated they did not adapt to the field/pitch as well as they could have. It is upsetting when u put so much faith into a team as a supporter and is hard when they do not do so well. I am the same with Srilanka but i always try and remember that there are 2 sides to a story and really no one no matter how close to a player, coach or official we will never know word for word how they feel or what is said and goes on with them all. One thing to remember is there will never be another Ranatunga or De Silva but we hope in years to come peop will be talking about BD players in the same way... give it some more time!

Miraz
August 8, 2006, 06:39 AM
Dave Whatmore: Anything more to offer for BD cricket?

Is BD cricket (in terms of selection and freedom) & BD cricket players (in terms of utlizing their potential) are offering enough to Dave Whatmore to utilize his capability?

We need to ask this question first before criticizing Whatmore.

salin
August 8, 2006, 07:01 AM
He should have been out of Bd while he was contemplating to leave us.
His body language clearly shows he has no emotion remain for us. I personally believe Bulbul could handle those kids thousand time better them him<O:p></O:p>

thebest
August 8, 2006, 07:05 AM
Is BD cricket (in terms of selection and freedom) & BD cricket players (in terms of utlizing their potential) are offering enough to Dave Whatmore to utilize his capability?

We need to ask this question first before criticizing Whatmore.

Thank you for asking my question. I am not a fan of DW. But he has the task of making horse out of some donkey. This donkeys now reaches their saturation point of learning. It is not DW 's fault.

khalifa
August 8, 2006, 07:13 AM
Dav is Alienating Himself from BD Team
Read this report in Prothom Alo, if at least a part of it reflects the present attitude of Dave towards BD team, then it is high time that he left us. This report clearly shows his lack of interest towards us, especially towards the new and upcoming players.
Read it here :
http://www.prothom-alo.net/v1/newhtmlnews1/category.php?CategoryID=9&Date=2006-08-06

layperson
August 8, 2006, 07:16 AM
Thank you for asking my question. I am not a fan of DW. But he has the task of making horse out of some donkey. This donkeys now reaches their saturation point of learning. It is not DW 's fault.

I guess our task ( selectors) is to find out actual horses and get rid of the donkeys, instead of trying to make horses out of these donkeys:D which results in series defeat to a very very weak Zimbabwe team.

Sovik
August 8, 2006, 08:13 AM
I am happy with dav's contributions in bangladesh cricket. he is an excellent coach. before him only we could think of "shonmanjonok porajoy". but now we are capable of winning some games. one bad series doesn't make him a bad coach. he is the best coach we ever had and he has still a lot to offer

thebest
August 8, 2006, 08:19 AM
Read this report in Prothom Alo, if at least a part of it reflects the present attitude of Dave towards BD team, then it is high time that he left us. This report clearly shows his lack of interest towards us, especially towards the new and upcoming players.
Read it here :
http://www.prothom-alo.net/v1/newhtmlnews1/category.php?CategoryID=9&Date=2006-08-06

Now a days I do not belive anything in Prothom Alo. They are in a propaganda mission. Remember creating news out of nothing just because selectors select musfiq and pilot is not the VC. I find tht this reporter is trying to return to good old days of 90s and early 2000s when in fighting was common in Bangladesh team and reporters fueled fuel on it. I do not know whether it is coincidence or not. Just after
The points the reporters mention are lame. Was he attending in the team meetings? There are numerous occasion when a player selected just before the toss. They are making excuse for Alok's non-performance. Regarding 'one to one'. He done that before. Is there any change of those players with whom he worked? .

Hatebreed
August 8, 2006, 08:23 AM
There is no doubt Dav has played his part in bringing our team to this level, but his job is not over yet. Our defeat to Zimbabwe is due to mostly our players' fault and to some of you Dav is just a scapegoat. It's not right to call for the coach's head everytime we lose. Besides the champions trophy is getting closer, as is the WC and I certainly don't see anyone who can replace Dav and has some miracle cure to save our team from further debacles. If anyone we should blame for our failure, it's the players and the selectors.

israr
August 8, 2006, 08:25 AM
I've read that Prothom Alo report, it seems Dave was simply overconfident because of our recent successes. This series has just provided us the type of lesson we and the coach needed to learn. Now if Bangladesh looses even a single match against the Kenyans, then I shall be convinced that its time for Dave to leave. But I know that'll not happen. Otherwise, I am just confident(not over confident!!!) we're in for a good show in the Champions Trophy and Zimbabweans shall have to face some serious treatment when they visit Bangladesh next time around in December.

mzia
August 8, 2006, 08:30 AM
http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a400/mzia/th_Whatmore2.jpg

Interest is not vital thing for him; he is a true professional person. If he gets a better chance, definitely he will leave Bangladesh and nothing wrong with it. He tried during the time of last Indian coach selection.

Question is our player’s interest. Our maximum senior players are in safe zone, their inclusion is somehow confirmed, they think, and it is right to the many extent. Moreover here sometime due to poor performance some players dropped and very shortly they included again without showing any extraordinary performance.
<O:p></O:p>
Come back from “lack of performance” injury is very tough in anywhere but here is easy like opening a private TV channel!
<O:p></O:p>
Dav is doing well in the context of Bangladesh. He cannot do much more to holding regular practice matches, keeping player in tough practices if BCB don’t take some pragmatic measure.

Miraz
August 8, 2006, 08:35 AM
Now a days I do not belive anything in Prothom Alo. They are in a propaganda mission. Remember creating news out of nothing just because selectors select musfiq and pilot is not the VC. I find tht this reporter is trying to return to good old days of 90s and early 2000s when in fighting was common in Bangladesh team and reporters fueled fuel on it. I do not know whether it is coincidence or not. Just after
The points the reporters mention are lame. Was he attending in the team meetings? There are numerous occasion when a player selected just before the toss. They are making excuse for Alok's non-performance. Regarding 'one to one'. He done that before. Is there any change of those players with whom he worked? .

thebest, now a days you are simply telling my words mate :)
Another good one :up:

Rabz
August 8, 2006, 08:36 AM
i still hv my faith and respect for Dave. He has done a lot for the team and i believe would continue to do so. Its not his fault if Ashraful's and Aftab's throws their wicket away every match.. he personally cant run to Mashrafee and tell him not to bowl a full tosser on the last over.. there is only much a coach can do and i believe his is doing it.

and plz dont brag about how much he gets paid.. it is international arena and he gets paid accordingly. plus its his profession, the higher bidder should always get the service. mate, if i were Bangladesh coach, i dunno how long i could take this as well...

u can wake up a sleeping man, but u cant wake up someone who is pretending to sleep.

i say we have to keep him at least till WC 07, cuz after that, i dont really see him hanging around BD anyway.. but if he does, or if BCB can keep it... good on him.

Stop bashing Dave.

SS
August 8, 2006, 09:20 AM
I guess he has lot more to give. But it's our players who destroy it. They never learn from their mistakes and mentaly very weak.

akabir77
August 8, 2006, 11:09 AM
Dav is doing his job. R u doing yours? Fan who wants 6 and 4 from the beging of the game and want all new faces and try to find fishy stuff on every match go and do your home work watch some game bring your cricket knowledge up...
fed up to see all these thread about dav after each series...

Fazal
August 8, 2006, 12:29 PM
Dave Whatmore: Anything more to offer for BD cricket?

Sure he does. If not for BD cricket, atleast for his fans. A slimmed down Janet Jackson goes on record in the new Vibe with a topless picture. We want a better one from you Dave. If not slimmed down, atleast a little more beefed up. Do something Dave... just do something.

Tigers_eye
August 8, 2006, 12:32 PM
Fazal bhaijan'er khobor asey. Bosta pithey bandhen. Abar nam bhul liksey. Or maiya asisha dibo jhari ekhoni.

Stumped
August 8, 2006, 06:46 PM
Read it here :

I cant read it.. what does it say?

akabir77
August 8, 2006, 08:41 PM
nothing important..
prothom-alo is trying find something that no other paper has reported. probably cause its run by AL and saber hossain who doesn't want bd progress in any cost.. that is how bd politics is..

SMHasan
August 8, 2006, 09:01 PM
I am happy that peop are backing Dav. As a coach he can not pick and choose the team to exactly as he would like. before starting to coach BD he spoke very highly of the team watching all matches on tv (So much so that it was a huge effort to try and get him away from the tv or to change the channel to my fave program!) saying how much talent he can see that has not some out yet. Im sure that is still the case. I can assure you that he is the last person to get 'óver confident' at any time. Prehaps he felt the team had a great chance, which they did, but as stated they did not adapt to the field/pitch as well as they could have. It is upsetting when u put so much faith into a team as a supporter and is hard when they do not do so well. I am the same with Srilanka but i always try and remember that there are 2 sides to a story and really no one no matter how close to a player, coach or official we will never know word for word how they feel or what is said and goes on with them all. One thing to remember is there will never be another Ranatunga or De Silva but we hope in years to come peop will be talking about BD players in the same way... give it some more time!

Sorry for being a bit nosy..it seems that u r related to Dave? Are u really?

nothing important..
prothom-alo is trying find something that no other paper has reported. probably cause its run by AL and saber hossain who doesn't want bd progress in any cost.. that is how bd politics is..

Listen bhai, we all know that they are doing some crap reporting from zimbabwe but they are pretty good newspaper. And The Vorer Kagoj was Saber Hossain's paper where all those Prothom alo's people used to work then they had a collision with the owner of Vorer Kagoj.The end result was all of the staff came out from the newspaper and formed a new one called todays 'Prothom-alo'. I believe if it was Utpol Shuvro in place of Tareque Mahmood then the stories would have been much better. And prothom Alo is not run by AL I believe.

kalpurush
August 9, 2006, 02:14 AM
Read it here :

Prothom-Alo's reports on cricket is very much biased. Can't trust anymore. Esp. Tareq Mahmood's report. He is trying to portrait Dev as a villain whenever he gets a chance. I think he is one of the most corrupt journalist in Bangladesh now a days.

Dhakablues
August 9, 2006, 02:28 AM
Dav still has much more to give,, but some of our key players dont. Expecting an epiphany ( or a sudden realiztion of their potential) from our players didnt work... Javed Omar remaind Javed Omar, Ashraful remained himself, Kapali the same. But keep an eye on those Dav trusted,,,, Bashar, Mashrafee, Rafique, Nafees, Rajin, Shanadat continued to shine and proved Dav's belief. Overall team Bangladesh improved but our selectors need to do their job right... picking the right combination of players. They still havent given Dav an off-spinner, some quality all-rounders ( forhad, Saqib are still new to Dav). Its true that these days we dont see specialict coaches brought by him ( Owen Matau , Mike Young et al) but I think our cricket committee, crcket management team needs to supply the coach with all his need to modernise the team to new level... in that context, Dav is still needed.

Tendulkar_Mcgrath
August 9, 2006, 03:03 AM
i think problem is not about Dev....actually we have not let dev to be tested..in that sense.....every time our players r doing same basic mistakes again and again.....so dev gets easy chance to get away of this blaming staff...but if players r gonna more consistent..i think dev will be tested and then we will see his real strategy.....

Andy-Flower
August 9, 2006, 09:22 AM
yeah, i agree with most of you. Dave aint the problem and the players didnt mess up either, its just that Zim was too good for B/D :). Hope he will redeem lost pride by beating Kenya....There are a couple of things that Dave might be blaimed for like talking a lot and wrongly assuming that his team can back him up on the field of play. Coz after you talk the talk you gutta walk the walk...The other thing is that B/D has no clear cut character of players, sort of like a winning formular. For a team that has players who have played together for years B/D must have clear cut roles for each player. Unlike Zimbabwe which still has to jelly together and come up with some sort of permanant game plan, you guys should be having that. Dave has failed to do that over the years. For example if India's top order crumble you know there is a Dhoni coming down the order to cause havoc. Overally i think y'all should give him a chance he has done a good job and his contributions can not be egnored.

sunniath
August 9, 2006, 09:42 AM
i dont think he will not stay aftre the wc 07 anyway.i dont want a new coach before wc.so let him finish his tenure,and then we can find a new coach.my choice is bob woolmer if he is available.i would also like to see bulbul in the coaching staff.

MarufH
August 9, 2006, 09:52 AM
I think he should be kept untill WC '07. After that we can bring out some mejor change in team including cut JO, OK, Ash, Pilot and even Rafique out of graded players.. and bring in Mehrab Jnr, Sakib, Reza and so on...

Tigers_eye
August 9, 2006, 09:53 AM
Pakistan would be the last stop for Bob W. he has already mentioned it several times. After the WC, if the Dav don't want to continue then I would like to see Steve Waugh as our coach.

MarufH
August 9, 2006, 09:59 AM
We need a coach who get the fire on our players...we have the tallent.. need to fire up deinately someone outside of suncontinent..

Thunder
August 9, 2006, 10:32 AM
Coaches dont play in the field, players do. So there's no point in asking about his ability to offer something for BD cricket if BD loses to a weaker opposition for its backboneless players.

I wonder where we will be if Dave is not with us. We never had a coach for such a long term because they all failed heavily and sacked.

What we need at this moment is a good infrastructure from where we will get unlimited supply of young talent. We hardly have any strong competitive league at this moment. Players like Nafees only played 20 odd first class games before coming to national team (i am not complaining the quality of Nafees). When in Australia, players like Hussey played nearly 200 first class games before coming in to National team.

So, there is no point in to be angry to lose to a weaker zimbabwe side when we should take more steps to improve our infrastructure. Otherwise we'll keep losing like this. It may not be far when we'll be beaten to Canada like this in future!!:eek:

israr
August 9, 2006, 12:10 PM
No wonder Australians have all buiras in their team. But hey, I am not deteriorating about their class. I want to just say that Bangladesh will improve in future and it'll take some time to have that kind of a stong domestic structure in Bangladesh. I had come to know previously that CB is planning to make an academy, so things are right on track. Whereas, for DW, I want him to stay till Bangladesh emerge the champions in 2011 World Cup!!!!!!!

Mav
August 9, 2006, 08:15 PM
Its a bad idea to change coach frequently. A coach, with a record of taking a team to win world cup, is to keep for a longer period. Dave has already proven a lot and he must stay for few more years to find out the young talents for a complete team.

PoorFan
August 9, 2006, 09:32 PM
Lets bring Dunguli as coach after WC, he can speak Bangla and it will be easy to teach our brainless superstars batting technique.:lol:

RazabQ
August 9, 2006, 10:03 PM
Ganguli teaching batting techniques? I think not. :)

PoorFan
August 9, 2006, 10:47 PM
Ganguli teaching batting techniques? I think not. :)
<!--StartFragment -->Not good for batting technique? well I thought Indian cricket board will be happy, Dal Miah will be happy, both media will be happy, BCB will be happy ( cheap cost ), players will be happy to speak in Bangla, so many positives are there ... no?

Stumped
August 10, 2006, 06:25 PM
i think problem is not about Dev....actually we have not let dev to be tested..in that sense.....every time our players r doing same basic mistakes again and again.....so dev gets easy chance to get away of this blaming staff...but if players r gonna more consistent..i think dev will be tested and then we will see his real strategy.....

Blaming staff?! When has he ever done that?

Andy Flower... "There are a couple of things that Dave might be blaimed for like talking a lot and wrongly assuming that his team can back him up on the field of play. Coz after you talk the talk you gutta walk the walk..."

Talking alot? He does not speak enough!! And wrongly assuming... they were fave's and no one would have quest that... i don't think anyone did... he is walking the walk from the first match to the end of the tour along with the players...

Sovik
August 10, 2006, 06:32 PM
i think tarek mahmood, the reporter from prothom-alo has some personal issue with dav. in his every report he has been blaming or accusing dav don't know how much are true.

Dav helped hariharan, letting him stay in alok's room and according to tarek dav broke code of conduct by doing this.

Stumped
August 10, 2006, 06:36 PM
i think tarek mahmood, the reporter from prothom-alo has some personal issue with dav. in his every report he has been blaming or accusing dav don't know how much are true.

Dav helped hariharan, letting him stay in alok's room and according to tarek dav broke code of conduct by doing this.

what happened?

akabir77
August 10, 2006, 07:01 PM
I think what dav did was great. cause now the ump knows that if does hunkipunki then he wont have a place to sleep and top of that dav knows where he lives... I am not sure what's this guys problem. if i was the coach I would also make sure that he doen't live with the playrs cause if he can write these stuff i am sure he is trying provoke all the players too. I would call bcb and ask them to request kenyan board to make these reporter leave the hotel imdiately

Dhakablues
August 10, 2006, 07:22 PM
Seems like Prothom Alo for some reason is coming up with ideas about Dav Watmore,, Hey, I would rather bribe Hari Haran than give Alok a single room, if thats gonna make the umpire give right decisions in favor of Bangladesh...:) Besides, whats the big fuss about? its not like Alok was sent to servent's quarter.. And isnt this a problem with Heera? Isnt he the culprit of not able to handle the reservations?

thebest
August 10, 2006, 09:41 PM
Seems like Prothom Alo for some reason is coming up with ideas about Dav Watmore,, Hey, I would rather bribe Hari Haran than give Alok a single room, if thats gonna make the umpire give right decisions in favor of Bangladesh...:) Besides, whats the big fuss about? its not like Alok was sent to servent's quarter.. And isnt this a problem with Heera? Isnt he the culprit of not able to handle the reservations?
I agree with HH record it is better to bribe him now. It is not DW or Heera's fault. It is fault of KCA. They were just try to help it out.
On the other note, what is the hidden agenda of Tareq Mahmood. Is the relationship between Pilot and DW broken ? So TM, trying to unseat DW? Or he has some other candidate like Dada or Mohsin Kamal?

bapzmania
August 10, 2006, 10:02 PM

Its true after losing the series against Zimbabwe prothom-alo reporter starts to write negative reports about Dave. First he criticized about his role in the team like he is not doing his job properly then he reports about Dave that Dave is trying to involve in all the hotel issues…first he forced all the reporters to kicked out from the hotel where Bangladeshi cricketers are staying and now Dave request Alok to leave his room for hariharan. Like Sovik bro said according to the reporter Dave broke code of conduct by doing this

Stumped
August 10, 2006, 10:17 PM
can someone pls explain this whole story!!

Fazal
August 10, 2006, 10:27 PM
what happened?

Nothing much... just off-time Kotha Sotha...nothing to worry about.

Ubiquitous
August 10, 2006, 10:38 PM
Just compare the players from the old school and the fresh blood, and you will see the difference Dav has made. What with getting rid of Golla and Alok, we're almost there shifting over from the hack-and-slash-who-cares-if-there-are-runs mentality.

CricFanBD
August 10, 2006, 10:39 PM
My Kidding opinion:

Dave knows that Umpiring is a very important thing. He learned this lesson from the losing of a Test Match in Paki soil (just by a Wicket, Latif took the catch from ground and umpire gave out to Alok). So this time Dave does not want to take any risk---helped the umpire to find a nice room. Who cares about the code of Conduct? We all care about BD's win. And about Alok: His batting performance does not deserve a single room.

kalpurush
August 11, 2006, 12:23 AM
yeah, i agree with most of you. Dave aint the problem and the players didnt mess up either, its just that Zim was too good for B/D :). Hope he will redeem lost pride by beating Kenya....There are a couple of things that Dave might be blaimed for like talking a lot and wrongly assuming that his team can back him up on the field of play. Coz after you talk the talk you gutta walk the walk...The other thing is that B/D has no clear cut character of players, sort of like a winning formular. For a team that has players who have played together for years B/D must have clear cut roles for each player. Unlike Zimbabwe which still has to jelly together and come up with some sort of permanant game plan, you guys should be having that. Dave has failed to do that over the years. For example if India's top order crumble you know there is a Dhoni coming down the order to cause havoc. Overally i think y'all should give him a chance he has done a good job and his contributions can not be egnored.

I know different think, pal! The whole series has staged according to a set plan for the sake of Zimbabwe cricket to retain your Test status. Please act cautiously, otherwise...!!?

kalpurush
August 11, 2006, 12:34 AM

Tareq Mahmood thinks he is the God Father of BD cricket. If somebody is corrupt, s/he thinks they rule the world!

Sovik
August 11, 2006, 09:36 AM
Who cares about Tareq Mahmood

SMHasan
August 11, 2006, 09:47 AM
I think something is going wrong with this reporter. If Prothom-Alo had Utpol Shuvro covering this tour then we would have better reports from him. I cannot remember anything negative written by U Shuvro about Dav. So we need to wait and see what happens when Tareq Mahmood comes back.

Miraz
August 11, 2006, 10:12 AM
Now a days 'Prothom Alo' is a propaganda machine and now Tareq Mahmood is on a Propaganda Mission.

I am not at all suprised by his negative reportings.

reverse_swing
August 11, 2006, 10:14 AM
Now a days 'Prothom Alo' is a propaganda machine and now Tareq Mahmood is on a Propaganda Mission.

I am not at all suprised by his negative reportings.

Agreed. Tareq Mahmood and Mustafa Mamun both have same mentality.

TheWatcher
August 11, 2006, 12:52 PM
No, I don't think DW has much more to offer to Bangladesh cricket, effects of his motivational speeches on our players seemed to have worn off.

kalpurush
August 11, 2006, 03:11 PM
We have a cricket board governed by some dumbs and jokers (most of them!), a selectors panel which is corrupt, a rude and selfish captain who can't run the show and a squad (of players) full of lazy, dall and incompetent players (some of them) who are afraid of hunt down even a chicken, what do you expect from them? Dev is not a God and for sure he has his limitations...you can't expect Dev will do everything for us?!! We are fortunate to have him with us. Pls. let him stay and do his job...he has lot to offer us yet. Thanks.