PDA

View Full Version : Who Will Win The 2007 World Cup???

adel
August 8, 2006, 07:14 PM
I know it's quite a while away, but some experts are picking Australia to win the World Cup (again!). In my personal view I think India will be the winners (they have the winning formula with youth and experience that creates an unmatchable 'fire-power'). So I've started this thread so you can give your view on who you think will win the 2007 World Cup in the West Indies.

Hatebreed
August 8, 2006, 09:11 PM
Bangladesh :)

Yep that's right.

Bancan
August 8, 2006, 10:09 PM
west indies. atleast hopefully they will reach the semis. lara disarves a great farewell. WI shld go to the finals and do that.

Mr-Cricket
August 8, 2006, 10:41 PM
Bangladesh of course!! :rolleyes:

Rabz
August 9, 2006, 12:33 AM
Bangladesh Bangladesh..offcourse !!
well..jokes apart...i think it gonna be Australia... cant see any other team beating them..

thebest
August 9, 2006, 04:06 AM
Is n't it too early to start such poll

Tigers_eye
August 9, 2006, 08:19 AM
Who is gonna win 2009 World Cup?

ialbd
August 9, 2006, 09:23 AM
Bangladesh, and only if they make the right decision and pick me for the team.
________
Cannabis seeds (http://marijuanaseeds.org/)

Tigers_eye
August 9, 2006, 09:26 AM
Bangladesh, and only if they make the right decision and pick me for the team.
We will win for sure even if Thunder plays for Australia. (Stick Cricket).

sadi
August 9, 2006, 09:43 AM
Who is gonna win 2009 World Cup?

Bangladesh no doubt because noone else will play worldcup in 2009... :)

israr
August 9, 2006, 03:11 PM
West Indies

adel
August 10, 2006, 12:08 AM
:-/ Who in the world put Kenya?????????:-/

Rabz
August 10, 2006, 05:54 AM
Is n't it too early to start such poll

dont worry mate..by the time the actual WC begins.. we will have atleast 10 more such identical polls/threads...

Tigers_eye
August 10, 2006, 08:38 AM
Bangladesh no doubt because noone else will play worldcup in 2009... :)
I thought they had a Women WC in 2009. :) I doubt our men's team can win that one either. They will find a way to lose for sure. SN caught at deep fine leg for nought. Ash giving catch practice to the cutiest slip he ever faced. Bashar strolling around the crease and getting himself runout. Reza falls because of KM. KM notout wasting balls, Rajin knicking, Aftab, Rafique, Mash trying to slog and thus we get all out within 150.

israr
August 10, 2006, 01:46 PM
I thought they had a Women WC in 2009. :) I doubt our men's team can win that one either. They will find a way to lose for sure. SN caught at deep fine leg for nought. Ash giving catch practice to the cutiest slip he ever faced. Bashar strolling around the crease and getting himself runout. Reza falls because of KM. KM notout wasting balls, Rajin knicking, Aftab, Rafique, Mash trying to slog and thus we get all out within 150.

Ha Ha!!, that's a good one..........

Tigers_eye
August 10, 2006, 02:09 PM
This poll is the best poll I have seen after a long time. 8 votes out 17 went to minnows. Even Ireland, Kenya got votes. I am sure this will put fear to the big guns like Aus, SA. This early to the world cup, the poll had to be as ridiculous as it is.

Rabz
August 11, 2006, 03:57 AM
im dissapointed no one voted for canada yet...
hey its cricket..u never know..
if they can beat us and we can beat Australia...
..... the Kanucks might even win the cup !!

Mr-Cricket
August 11, 2006, 04:49 AM
I want Bermuda!! Wheres Bermuda!! :(

battye
August 11, 2006, 05:58 AM
:-/ Who in the world put Kenya?????????:-/

That is what I was going to post.

Miraz
August 11, 2006, 06:12 AM
Amazing poll
Minnows (Bangladesh 7, Kenya 3, Ireland 1, Netherland 1) have 12 votes and previous WC champions received 10 votes.:)

Shows the merit of this thread. :(

adel
August 11, 2006, 06:38 AM
Okay....I'm getting the 'negative drift' of this poll (if that's what it can be called) and could please someone delete it...Yeah, I regret doing the poll so early because, the fact is, it is actuallytoo early...My bad, for any offence (I use that word very loosely) that I may have caused anyone by doing this poll...:(

Tigers_eye
August 11, 2006, 09:09 AM
Okay....I'm getting the 'negative drift' of this poll (if that's what it can be called) and could please someone delete it...Yeah, I regret doing the poll so early because, the fact is, it is actuallytoo early...My bad, for any offence (I use that word very loosely) that I may have caused anyone by doing this poll...:(
Take is easy bro!! This is all for fun. At least you had 20+ replies, more over this is not even in banglacricket or forget cricket forum. I had few threads which had zero replies. No one even bothered to respond. :) that didn't stop me. We have nothing to do now so was just taking a swipe.

bharat
August 11, 2006, 12:01 PM
SL and Aussies seem to the favs.. but I would still put my money on India .It seems to be the closest WC ever !

Orion
August 11, 2006, 02:47 PM
Bangladesh........will win the world cup in 2011....hopefully. I have a feeling we are going to have a world class team by then.

cricket_pagol
August 11, 2006, 04:42 PM
Bangladesh will be the "Kalo Ghora"

Saber
August 11, 2006, 11:55 PM
We should have a competitive side in place by then and I would not be surprised if we were to make it to the last 16. As regards who will actually win the 2011 WC, watch out for the opening/early matches and the big team(s) that really struggle(s) is the one(s) which will pick up momentum at the closing stages and peak at the right time to win the WC. When a team plays well below its potential and still wins ... that is the hallmark of a thoroughbred champion. This general rule applies to cricket, as it does to football, tennis etc.

Bangladesh........will win the world cup in 2011....hopefully. I have a feeling we are going to have a world class team by then.

Sovik
August 12, 2006, 04:05 AM
Bangladesh will be the "Kalo Ghora"

vai bagh asi bagh e thakte den. ghora dia ar ki kaam

thebest
August 12, 2006, 04:31 AM
vai bagh asi bagh e thakte den. ghora dia ar ki kaam
bag to na bilai

Sovik
August 12, 2006, 04:50 AM
Bon bilai or baghdasha

israr
August 12, 2006, 11:37 AM
chinta korenna bhaira, 2011 shaale amraai world cup nibo, aar, insha'Allah, Bangladesh shey shomy ashol royal bengal tiger hoye daariye uthbe.

mac
August 14, 2006, 04:24 AM
2011te world cup BD e asbei. Karon openning ceremony te ta display hobe, tai, kono ek well trained chor re dia cup ta churi korailei hoi.:lol:

Yameen
August 14, 2006, 07:18 AM
4get the otha teams , da tartan army willl be singin proud when scotland lift the cup...

Tigers_eye
August 14, 2006, 08:11 AM
2011te world cup BD e asbei. Karon openning ceremony te ta display hobe, tai, kono ek well trained chor re dia cup ta churi korailei hoi.:lol:
Any politicians fits that bill. They could easily get very close to the cup also. :D

AsifTheManRahman
August 17, 2006, 02:56 PM
Bangladesh, is there any doubt? After all, we did whitewash Kenya.

bengaltiger
August 20, 2006, 04:53 PM
pakistan is coming up strong, can't believe no body voted for the pakis...2009 WC TigersEye got it right :)

Rabz
August 20, 2006, 10:53 PM
nah, i dont think pak's got what it takes to win the wc, atm.

realisticly, cant see anyone passing Aus till this point, well, except the Aus-beaters, Bangladesh.

israr
August 21, 2006, 07:09 AM
West Indies will be the champs, I dont see Australia winning this time around.

Rabz
August 21, 2006, 07:32 AM
whoever it is, i just want some body new.
dont want a repeat of the same old story.
so i guess that leaves with SA, Eng, NZ ZIm and us!!

cricket_dorshok
August 21, 2006, 07:36 AM
Bangladesh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yameen
August 21, 2006, 08:00 AM
no way, england have a hope in hell, forget what the rankings say, id rate england lower than the west indies.....england r crap in one dayers!!

israr
August 22, 2006, 04:09 PM
no way, england have a hope in hell, forget what the rankings say, id rate england lower than the west indies.....england r crap in one dayers!!

England is lower than West Indies in ODI Championship table