PDA

View Full Version : Champions Trophy Team: BCB Selected 30 Players

babubangla
August 9, 2006, 11:31 AM
BCB named players in the primary squad for the ICC Champions Trophy.

Habibul Bashar, Khaled Masud, Md. Rafiq, Javed Omar, Rajin Saleh, Md. Ashraful, Aftab Ahmed, Mashrafee, Mortaza, Shahriar Nafis, Abdur Razzzak, Syed Rasel, Shahadat Hossain, Alok Kapali, Md. Farahd, Mushfiqur Rahim, Tushar Imran, Sakib Al Hasan, Taposh Baisya, Nafis Iqbal, Enamul Haq Jr., Hasibul Hossain Shanto, Nazmul Hossain, Mehrab Hossain Jr., Nazmus Sadat, Mahbub Ullah Riad, Mazi Manjurul Islam, Jamal Uddin Babu, Sogir Hossain, Nadif Choudhury, Safak Al Jabir

Source: Bangladesher Khela (http://www.bangladesherkhela.com/default.asp?strrefer=displayocr&straction=headline&iItemID=21420&iCategoryID=1)

babubangla
August 9, 2006, 11:40 AM
Bangladesher Khela said..Manjurul Islam Rana is not there.
But there is one Kazi Manjurul Islam on the list
I just checked Cricinfo...Manjurul Islam Rana's full name is Kazi Manjarul Islam.
Bangladesher Khela needs to make their acts right.

sadi
August 9, 2006, 11:52 AM
They were waiting for a news and the moment they couldn't find the name rana in the list, they jumped on it I guess... :)

sadi
August 9, 2006, 11:52 AM
Good to see mehrab jr and nazmus sadat in the list... are they going to have some camp with these 30??

babubangla
August 9, 2006, 12:53 PM
Good to see mehrab jr and nazmus sadat in the list... are they going to have some camp with these 30??

The ICC stipulation on a 30-man preliminary squad has forced many boards to just pencil in names for the sake of doing so, knowing full well that less than half will make the final cut. The fact that even Australia have named two or three individuals unlikely ever to wear baggy gold and green tells you just what a wasteful exercise it is.

[বাংলা]অতএব, প্রতীয়মান হয় যে… এই দল আসলে দুধভাত !!
৩০ জনের নাম দিতে হয় তা-ই দেয়া। এরা যে যে যার যার বাড়ীতে বসে ক্যাম্প করবে।
পাইকারী হারে কয়েকশো জোড়া নাইকি জুতা কিনলে আপনিও চাইলে হয়তো আপনার নাম লেখাতে পারতেন ৩০ জনের এই লিস্টে।[/বাংলা]

mac
August 9, 2006, 12:55 PM
Again Hasibul Hossain!!!!!!:mad:

sadi
August 9, 2006, 01:17 PM
পাইকারী হারে কয়েকশো জোড়া নাইকি জুতা কিনলে আপনিও চাইলে হয়তো আপনার নাম লেখাতে পারতেন ৩০ জনের এই লিস্টে।[/বাংলা]

No wonder Ganguly got a chance in the Indian team... Shantona puroskar

kalpurush
August 9, 2006, 02:01 PM
Selectors just missed some of our names!;)

Sovik
August 9, 2006, 02:12 PM
Javed omar, Hasibul hossain & tapash. what greater good will they bring for us

HereWeGo
August 9, 2006, 10:53 PM
Still No AL-Shahriar. I think the selectors( i have this feeling that they are corrupt) have got some issue with this man.

Rohel
August 9, 2006, 11:03 PM
do u guys know what's happed to sumsur Rahamn. He is not even called for acad team

Rabz
August 9, 2006, 11:11 PM
I want JO, Kapali, Hannan Sarkar,Mehrab Snr, Tushar Imran, Rokon, Ashrafool, Hasibul Hossain, Tapash, and 1 spinner and 1 wicket keeper from national league to play in Champions trophy.

i bet with that new look all-star all-talented team, no one can ever dare to beat us.

just add up all the potentials of those players man.. they should be our Dream Team.

PoorFan
August 10, 2006, 01:14 AM
Are you sure all are those players? no "officials" in the list by chance??

thebest
August 10, 2006, 04:02 AM
Are you sure all are those players? no "officials" in the list by chance??:D I think Shanto is filling that quota

Rabz
August 10, 2006, 04:25 AM
I want JO, Kapali, Hannan Sarkar,Mehrab Snr, Tushar Imran, Rokon, Ashrafool, Hasibul Hossain, Tapash, and 1 spinner and 1 wicket keeper from national league to play in Champions trophy.

Hasibul Hossain is Shanto.

Tokyobreeze
August 10, 2006, 05:13 AM

নাইকি না, অ্যাডিডাস :p আতাহার আঙ্কেল অ্যাডিডাস এর ডিলার :D

Tokyobreeze
August 10, 2006, 05:16 AM

i bet with that new look all-star all-talented team, no one can ever dare to beat us.

just add up all the potentials of those players man.. they should be our Dream Team.

ভালোই বলেছেন:up: অল টাইম কাগুজে মেধাবী টিম অব বাংলাদেশ :p কাগুজে মেধাবী !!!

Tokyobreeze
August 10, 2006, 05:19 AM
Hasibul Hossain is Shanto.

আমাদের টিম-এ কি খেলোয়াড়ের এতই অভাব পড়লো তে বয়োবৃদ্ধ শান্তকে দলে নিতে হবে :confused:

Tokyobreeze
August 10, 2006, 05:22 AM
Still No AL-Shahriar. I think the selectors( i have this feeling that they are corrupt) have got some issue with this man.

What Al-Shahriar has more to give to us?? We already have one কাগুজে মেধাবী Ash-Fool...দলে কাগুজে মেধাবীদের সংখ্যা বাড়িয়ে লাভ কি? Rather we better give chances to fresh-bloods...They are the future!

LateCut
August 10, 2006, 12:25 PM
The selectors should add 5 more prospects as standbys. With 35 players they can have three teams and play a triangular tournament before whittling the squad down to 15.

LateCut
August 10, 2006, 12:33 PM
Too bad that Ganguly got chosen by the BCCI. I was hoping that after being dumped by them he will change the citizenship, await a mandatory few years and then play for Bangladesh. He has same form as some our own batsmen and fit in quite well. He is averaging less then 5 in the last six innings of his recent county stint.

Tigers_eye
August 10, 2006, 12:59 PM
What Al-Shahriar has more to give to us?? We already have one কাগুজে মেধাবী Ash-Fool...দলে কাগুজে মেধাবীদের সংখ্যা বাড়িয়ে লাভ কি? Rather we better give chances to fresh-bloods...They are the future!
Edit your bangla letters with a [ bangla] in front and [ /bangla] at the end. See how nicely we can read.

They best way of doing is click on the অ letter beside the bold on the menu bar. Then type Bangla inbetween the brackets.

This should help all of us to read your nice posts much clearly.
Thanks.

sadi
August 10, 2006, 01:20 PM
How do you write bangla here in the first place? Do you need to install anything?? Sorry I am late on this one.

Tigers_eye
August 10, 2006, 01:50 PM
Sadi,
Follow Nasif's signature. You will not only know how to, but will be an expert.

sadi
August 10, 2006, 02:16 PM
thanks...

ammark
August 15, 2006, 08:58 AM
I want to yell out: "We dont need irresponsible Ashraful and Aftab in our champions trophy team when we have the temperament of Forhad and Sakib". But, sth's stopping me. I think its their lack of experience vs quality ODI teams like India, Aus, SA, Pakistan

sadi
August 15, 2006, 09:16 AM
quite impressed. Lets see what they can do against some quality opposition.

Rabz
August 15, 2006, 11:18 AM
i want Mehrab Jnr in that playing XI on Champions Troph.
the peformance of Reza and Sakib has been greatly positive and encouraging for all of us. This trio could well be, in the future, the difference between our "upset" win and "regular" wins...

saying so, given the past record of our talents and potentials i might hv to just curb my enthusiasm here.