PDA

View Full Version : this is not nafees

User Name
August 9, 2006, 02:48 PM
http://www.banglacricket.com/pictures/newpic591.jpg

someone thinks this is Nafees... this actually is Rajin.

Sovik
August 9, 2006, 02:50 PM
so what. why did you have to open a new thread just to point someone's mistake

Fazal
August 9, 2006, 02:53 PM
No this is Ashraful. I can see his smiling teeth.

sadi
August 9, 2006, 02:56 PM
actually I was thinking the same thing... It can't be nafees and now that you point it out, its definately Rajin...

sar2005
August 9, 2006, 03:04 PM

I think he is refering to the home page of BC where this picture was wrongly captioned.

User Name
August 9, 2006, 04:30 PM

I was going to use some choice words but held back.

now you have proven me right...

HawkEye000
August 9, 2006, 05:18 PM
I sent a pm two days back to one of the admins (I think nasif) saying it was the right-handed Rajin with part of his bandana coming out through the back of his helmet but he didn't change anything (may be he doesn't deal with these kind of things and some other admins do). The dates of the Kenya tour are also wrong in the homepage (should be august not september)

Zunaid
August 9, 2006, 06:48 PM
Thanks for the catch.

My fault. "Borrowed" the picture from another siet which had a Nafees caption and never paid attention to the face. Now, I am very surprised that there aren't any Nafees century pictures from the match. Anyone?

In any event, now that I am sort of back, do feel free to also email me regarding site content related issues.

Cheers,
Zunaid

ammark
August 9, 2006, 06:52 PM
On another note I was desperately searching for proper hilights of Nafees' century on Day 1 of 1st Test v Aus, Apr 2006. If anyone has it, would you please share

Hatebreed
August 9, 2006, 07:27 PM
Hahaha no wonder everytime I looked at the picture I thought 'hang on.. this aint nafees!'....and then forgot about it.

SMHasan
August 9, 2006, 08:27 PM

Dont know why these days there are too many threads in BC. People are opening threads like muri (মুড়ি). If we want to open a new thread then we should watch out whether there is any similar thread. But it seems people are getting entertainment opening threads.

Bancan
August 9, 2006, 10:26 PM
Dont know why these days there are too many threads in BC. People are opening threads like muri (মুড়ি). If we want to open a new thread then we should watch out whether there is any similar thread. But it seems people are getting entertainment opening threads.

well i dunno if theres any other thread on this issue. but the forum section is for opening new threads and communicating with people if there isnt any thread regarding that situtation one wants to talk abt. if u think theres a certain thread thats unneccisary just dun open it or post there. problem solved.