PDA

View Full Version : Kenya v Bangladesh on Sony/Channel I Info

Moshin
August 10, 2006, 04:12 AM
If you don't have Sony TV, watch the match on the web for free.
It is running all the time http://onlinemedia.in/live_video/sony_tv_live.htm
The buffering might take a while, so be patient (uk time - probably)

Rabz
August 10, 2006, 04:28 AM
thnx for the link mate... wud surely try..
cant wait for the match

Sovik
August 10, 2006, 05:13 AM
it will buffer a lot. but will give it a try

Nasif
August 10, 2006, 08:30 AM
I have sony, but I don't think they will air the match in North America. Looks like the match will be only shown to UK/European viewers (from the program schedule at their website). Thats just stupid.

Zobair
August 10, 2006, 08:36 AM
the onlinemedia.in site is full of trojans and adwares! Be careful, especially if you are using your work comps!

Sovik
August 10, 2006, 09:55 AM
There are many websites who streams sony. since its free it will buffer a lot

SMHasan
August 10, 2006, 10:15 AM
On Saturday try this link http://onlinemedia.in/live_video/sony_tv_live.htm :up:

Most of the link in the front page of this website do not work. How do u gurantee that it will work on Saterday? But thanks for ur link.

Right now this channel is showing a drama called 'Saya' but according ot the uk schedule this is not the correct programme. I think this is american version not the uk version cos the schedule proves this is american version. BTW from where this channel is being streamed?

sonarbangla
August 10, 2006, 10:23 AM
i haven't got any spyware thingi on my pc yet form online media.. but yeah, so many other ppz says the same

kalpurush
August 10, 2006, 11:31 AM
the onlinemedia.in site is full of trojans and adwares! Be careful, especially if you are using your work comps!

Vey true! :mad: I am having prob. to remove these trojans and adwares. Any suggestions? pls. Much thanks.

sonarbangla
August 10, 2006, 12:57 PM
hmm don't you guys have norten install in your pc.. :) i have been couple of days back when the zimbo series was going on, and it didn't effect me to date! hmm.. i will go there once the kenyan series starts .. :D

Moshin
August 10, 2006, 01:40 PM
Download

Moshin
August 10, 2006, 01:41 PM
Download the latest version of Windows Media Player 10 or 11, and you'll have a
faster buffering

6n4
August 10, 2006, 08:07 PM
It is running all the time http://onlinemedia.in/live_video/sony_tv_live.htm
The buffering might take a while, so be patient (uk time - probably)

guys...

many of you may know me as N i L o Y from Paltalk..just to let you know guys..if the above link is showing the match between bd vs kenya live, i will definitely sopcast the whole series for you guys..so donn buy yet anything..when u'll get everything for free. make sure the above link is showing the matches and also please do check the sopcast server before the start of a match..hopefully i will be able to give u the proper update by tomorrow.

thanks
6n4

thebest
August 10, 2006, 09:22 PM
guys...

many of you may know me as N i L o Y from Paltalk..just to let you know guys..if the above link is showing the match between bd vs kenya live, i will definitely sopcast the whole series for you guys..so donn buy yet anything..when u'll get everything for free. make sure the above link is showing the matches and also please do check the sopcast server before the start of a match..hopefully i will be able to give u the proper update by tomorrow.

thanks
6n4
Thnx that a better option.

Mav
August 11, 2006, 01:16 AM

Yes, its full of adwares....will get ur comp slow down.
Find an alternative, i wouldn't suggest to use this site.

Hatebreed
August 11, 2006, 01:50 AM
lol everyone is saying onlinemedia got trojans, spyware, it's so bad, blah blah... whereas we all know Bangali magna paile bashi khabaro khai. If it's some plot to scare people off so some of you can watch it in peace without much buffer, then think again :lol:

Rabz
August 11, 2006, 03:30 AM
guys...

thanks
6n4

thanks Niloy,
i was actually plannin to rely on paltak anyways... u guys hv provided a great service in the past few serieses and be ready to see me there again...

cracky
August 11, 2006, 07:36 AM
My NOD antivirus caught at least 5 spywere when I went to that site.

Moshin
August 11, 2006, 09:28 AM
I just tried the free webcasting now and it works, it only took about a minitue
for it to buffer. It's ruuning all the time. I am sure in'shaa allah that it will
work on Saturday. :up:

Moshin
August 11, 2006, 09:31 AM
Don't forget the tri-series, India, South Africa and Sri Lanka is also on Sony.
I don't think it works at evening time (GMT) probably thier lines are off at night.

Tigers_eye
August 11, 2006, 09:31 AM
guys...

thanks
6n4
Thank you, tobey shaban ta jeno bhalo hoi. Pocha sabaney kono sugondho nai.

SMHasan
August 11, 2006, 09:37 AM
I just tried the free webcasting now and it works, it only took about a minitue
for it to buffer. It's ruuning all the time. I am sure in'shaa allah that it will
work on Saturday. :up:

So the thing is if that free site shows the game then you will sopcast the match, right? What happens if that site doesn't show? If you have Sony tv then you can sopcast it through the tv channel, its better and guranteed service.

golam
August 11, 2006, 01:31 PM
Is it true that sony tv(SET) is showing the match live tomorrow?

shipul
August 11, 2006, 06:33 PM
Dear,,

Brother,please let me know if Channel I going to show BD vs keney matches live in USA..I am still concering what if Channel I going to show this coming matches delay like used to..I will be really appreciate if you guys let me know..Thanks a lot!

detroitpagla
August 11, 2006, 07:02 PM
Guys anyone know what time the game will start North Americas time

shipul
August 11, 2006, 07:06 PM
3:30 pm
USA time
..But not sure if Channel I going to show Live in USA or delay.. Please let me know if you guys make sure..thanks

shipul
August 11, 2006, 07:15 PM
Guys..Bad and Sad news for all cricket fan USA...Channel I will not show cricket live in USA..They will show same way as they did several months ago..By the time they change their schedule I canceled Channel I.. I subcribe agian today after I saw on Bd newspaer that Channel going to show Bd team..If I see they didn't chagnge then I will cut off again.... Anyway,,if any ne know plesae let us know about this news....thanks guys..

sadi
August 11, 2006, 08:03 PM
Guys..Bad and Sad news for all cricket fan USA...Channel I will not show cricket live in USA..They will show same way as they did several months ago..By the time they change their schedule I canceled Channel I.. I subcribe agian today after I saw on Bd newspaer that Channel going to show Bd team..If I see they didn't chagnge then I will cut off again.... Anyway,,if any ne know plesae let us know about this news....thanks guys..

how do you know they wont show live in usa? whats your source for that??

zia
August 11, 2006, 08:05 PM
They are not time delaying any more. Game will start at 11.30 pm (Friday) PST.

Orion
August 11, 2006, 08:39 PM
Does anyone know at what time match will start in New York?

Mustakim
August 11, 2006, 09:12 PM
channel I announced the game will start at 12:30 Bangladeshi time , that means it will start at 2:30 am ET.

Orion
August 11, 2006, 10:35 PM
Can anyone confirm if channel i is showing the match? Did they fix the 12 hour delay thing or is it still working? I would really appreciate it if someone can confirm this. I am in New York so will I be able to watch the game live?

kubd10
August 11, 2006, 10:56 PM
As far as i know channel i fix it delay thing cuz i remember it sawing that they fix there delay thing and they also put there news at the right time according to bangaladesh time

truenykr
August 11, 2006, 10:56 PM
Can anyone confirm if channel i is showing the match? Did they fix the 12 hour delay thing or is it still working? I would really appreciate it if someone can confirm this. I am in New York so will I be able to watch the game live?
Good news is that Channel I is gonna show the all three mathes live..source- i just watch their news they said its gonna start at 12.30 pm bd time means 2.30 am NY time i am 99.99% sure they gonna show it..if they dont change their mind..looking forward to watch it

Orpheus
August 12, 2006, 12:34 AM
If anybody has sony from jumptv and see the match.. let me know please.

for residents of US only.

Rath_Mama
August 13, 2006, 03:31 AM
Above link not showing Game its showin Indian Drama

James90
August 13, 2006, 03:44 AM
I'm not complaining. That chick is fiiine.

SMHasan
August 13, 2006, 06:43 AM
If anybody has sony from jumptv and see the match.. let me know please.

for residents of US only.
Willow is showing and now benup is up as well. Go for it.

Benup
August 14, 2006, 02:56 AM
I'm not complaining. That chick is fiiine.

huh?:)