August 10, 2006, 11:20 AM
you again with another target thread.

sadi
August 10, 2006, 11:20 AM
Duhhhhhhhhhhh...

Fazal
August 10, 2006, 11:29 AM
Khaisee.... again whitewash.

The last whitewash that we did in Zim is still not dry yet. Why we need another whitewash so soon?

BagherBacha
August 10, 2006, 11:59 AM
whitewash ta abar kida...khai naki mathai dei ?

akabir77
August 10, 2006, 12:17 PM
target: not to lose any match here ...

Tigers_eye
August 10, 2006, 12:18 PM
Let me exlain what is a whitewash.
1. Zim whitewashes Bangladesh 2000-01 away tour.
2. Zim whitewashes Bangladesh Nov 2001 at home.
3. NZ whitewashes Bangladesh Dec 2001 away tour.
4. Pak whitewashes Bangladesh Jan 2002 at home.
5. SL whitewashes Bangladesh 2002 away tour.
6. SA whitewashes Bangladesh 2002 away tour.
7. WI whitewashes Bangladesh 2002 at home.
8. Aus whitewashes Bangladesh 2003 away tour.
9. Pak whitewashes Bangladesh 2003 away tour.
10. SA whitewashes Bangladesh 2003 at home.
11. Eng whitewashes Bangladesh 2003 at home.
12. Aus whitewashes Bangladesh 2005-06 at home.

It is essential for each and every fan of Bangladesh Cricket to be fimiliar with a whitewash.

Hatebreed
August 10, 2006, 12:22 PM
We probably top the list (or en route) of being the most whitewashed cricketing nation apart from being 5 times champion of corrupt countries... Damn that makes me proud!

Fazal
August 10, 2006, 12:23 PM

Exactly. That was my point also. We should be pretty much dhob-dhobe white already with so many whitewash. Why we need one more? If its not working, whats the point of one more whitewash? I think we rather go a "bleach treatment", I heard thats works better.

Tigers_eye
August 10, 2006, 12:24 PM
India never whitewashed us and will never be able to do so. That makes my day! Everyday!!

mac
August 10, 2006, 12:25 PM
Whitewash to bujlam, blackwash boila kichu ase naki?

Hatebreed
August 10, 2006, 12:26 PM
India never whitewashed us and will never be able to do so. Thats make my day! Everyday!!

Haha.. India who?.. do they exist? How come we never play them? :confused:

:rolleyes:

tiger1000
August 10, 2006, 12:26 PM
zimb are a better side than kenya i think we can defeat kenya. i tought bdesh are
going to win the zib series 4 - 1 i was wrong but this time against kenya i think we can win all the matches in the series

Ahmed_B
August 10, 2006, 01:03 PM
Somossa holo... ora khub beshi kalo. Rokonnuddoula ke die test korai original pure chuna die wash korleo mix hoye grey type akta color hobe. Pura white hobe na! :lol:

Exactly. That was my point also. We should be pretty much dhob-dhobe white already with so many whitewash. Why we need one more? If its not working, whats the point of one more whitewash? I think we rather go a "bleach treatment", I heard thats works better.
Tai to boli... bangladeshi der skin color dine dine forsha hoche kivabe akhon bujha jache! :rolleyes:

Tigers_eye
August 10, 2006, 01:06 PM
Somossa holo... ora khub beshi kalo. Rokonnuddoula ke die test korai original pure chuna die wash korleo mix hoye grey type akta color hobe. Pura white hobe na! :lol:
Color discrimination!! I will report you to the Mods!! Wait, you are the mod. Good one though. Grey wash holeo cholbey!!

Ahmed_B
August 10, 2006, 01:09 PM
Grey wash? isnt that what we got in ZIM just last week? arekbar?!

ialbd
August 10, 2006, 01:31 PM
from my experience & observation I can tell that, Bangladesh should try scoring more runs than Kenya; and if they can do that in 2 ODIs they can win the series.

I am 99.99% sure about this....
________
Marijuana strain green crack (http://trichomes.org/marijuana-strains/green-crack)

Sauron
August 10, 2006, 03:45 PM
from my experience & observation I can tell that, Bangladesh should try scoring more runs than Kenya

Impressive! You got it! That should definitely win the matches for us. :D

Oh wait, there might be another way to win too! - What if we get more wickets than Kenya?

Sovik
August 10, 2006, 05:50 PM
we will need to score more runs and take more wickets than kenya to win matches

ZunIAD
August 10, 2006, 06:20 PM
Bangladesh is a much better team than Zimbabwe in ODI and test. You cant let a series change your views. Beating zimbabwe 5-0 should have being the target because BD is a much better team, unfortunately our batsman let us down. One of the main reason was we lost 3 tosses in a row and had to bat on tough conditions, where the ball swings quite alot in early morning on Harare. Khaled Mashud made a really stupid decision to bat 1st on 4th odi and lost the game. We batted last on 5th odi see how easy it was, especially it was obvious from our opening pair. Dont give me the bullshit that zimbabwe took the last game easy, they dont win much and under inspection i bet they wont let any chances go down (since they are playing BD).

Take for e.g England lost to ZImbabwe 3-0 on 1997, NZvsZIM 1-2 2000, NZvsZim 1-2 2001. these were odi's werent these team humilated but yes we always knew they were better than zim. yes zim was quite strong than but other teams losing to them was still humilatiting as it us now to them. Also Aus vs SA 3-4 2006. Australia a heaps better team outplayed by Southafrica but australia knew they were better and showed it on the real a testmatch beating Sa 3-0.
So yes we should aim 3-0 against kenya if not atleast a series win.

israr
August 10, 2006, 06:56 PM
Bangladesh is a much better team than Zimbabwe in ODI and test. You cant let a series change your views. Beating zimbabwe 5-0 should have being the target because BD is a much better team, unfortunately our batsman let us down. One of the main reason was we lost 3 tosses in a row and had to bat on tough conditions, where the ball swings quite alot in early morning on Harare. Khaled Mashud made a really stupid decision to bat 1st on 4th odi and lost the game. We batted last on 5th odi see how easy it was, especially it was obvious from our opening pair. Dont give me the bullshit that zimbabwe took the last game easy, they dont win much and under inspection i bet they wont let any chances go down (since they are playing BD).

Take for e.g England lost to ZImbabwe 3-0 on 1997, NZvsZIM 1-2 2000, NZvsZim 1-2 2001. these were odi's werent these team humilated but yes we always knew they were better than zim. yes zim was quite strong than but other teams losing to them was still humilatiting as it us now to them. Also Aus vs SA 3-4 2006. Australia a heaps better team outplayed by Southafrica but australia knew they were better and showed it on the real a testmatch beating Sa 3-0.
So yes we should aim 3-0 against kenya if not atleast a series win.

Keep it up.:up:
That's what I wanted to explain. So what, a series loss! Yes, if they would have whitewashed us, than I'd believe we're cheap. We lost the third match because of our poor batting and Mash's last over, and we'd have won the 4th odi if Mashud elected to field first. The last odi really proved that Bangladesh aren't worse. Its a 4-1 victory for us, but Zimbabwe took it 3-2. The players and the coach have understood their faults and shall not be repeating these(look at JO and Alok). Bangladesh defeated Australia, so does Bangladesh become stronger? Kenya defeated India two times, so does Kenya become stronger? England got humiliated by Sri lanka, and now look what's happening to Pakistan! This reveals that Bangladesh is a changed side. They can comeback strongly anytime and I believe Kenya is in for some serious punishment this time.

Rubu
August 10, 2006, 08:08 PM
i'm just hoping we win the series. i know, we will win 1, but i'm not sure about the other 2.

CricFanBD
August 10, 2006, 08:49 PM
i'm just hoping we win the series. i know, we will win 1, but i'm not sure about the other 2.
If BD loses one, it will be a great shocking to BD cricket.

thebest
August 10, 2006, 09:16 PM
If BD loses one, it will be a great shocking to BD cricket.
WHY? I would be shocked the other way, if Bangladesh did not lose one

bapzmania
August 10, 2006, 10:26 PM
I want to see some quality cricket from Bangladesh this time…where Bangladesh will took all the catches properly and every player will give their best and at the same I want to see all the negative from Kenya…emnite Zim er kache Harsii Kenya er sathe harle news ache….ekhono sei jokes mone pore…..WC2003 everyone damn sure Bd will win at least 2 matches.
Ekhon WC theke haire asche…..
Ek public bolse ei sob playerder ke NANGTA kore gota bangladesh ghure berano uchit…to arrekjon boltese rrre ki bolen oder lojja lagbena……to oi public boltese kenya rr canada er kache haire era whole world er samne amader je lojja dise …sei lojjar kache ai lojja kisui na……:d

SMHasan
August 10, 2006, 10:51 PM
A 3-0 win is a must for us to regain the pride back!

CricFanBD
August 10, 2006, 11:08 PM
WHY? I would be shocked the other way, if Bangladesh did not lose one
First of all, BD is a test nation and BD plays a lot of matches if we compare it with Kenya. Secondly BD’s Cricket Structure is huge better than Kenya’s. BD got a lot of young and talented cricketers who are capable of showing better fighting spirit than Kenya’s players in any condition. BD deserves a 3-0 win, if it will less than that---definitely it will be a disaster.

Tokyobreeze
August 11, 2006, 02:41 AM
3. NZ whitewashes Bangladesh Dec 2001 away tour.
4. Pak whitewashes Bangladesh Jan 2002 at home.
5. SL whitewashes Bangladesh 2002 away tour.
6. SA whitewashes Bangladesh 2002 away tour.
7. WI whitewashes Bangladesh 2002 at home.
8. Aus whitewashes Bangladesh 2003 away tour.
9. Pak whitewashes Bangladesh 2003 away tour.
10. SA whitewashes Bangladesh 2003 at home.

It is essential for each and every fan of Bangladesh Cricket to be fimiliar with a whitewash.

My God! Amra to Shobuj Bangla r bodole Shada (White) Bangla hoye gechi mone hocche!:(

Tokyobreeze
August 11, 2006, 02:48 AM
First of all, BD is a test nation and BD plays a lot of matches if we compare it with Kenya. Secondly BD’s Cricket Structure is huge better than Kenya’s. BD got a lot of young and talented cricketers who are capable of showing better fighting spirit than Kenya’s players in any condition. BD deserves a 3-0 win, if it will less than that---definitely it will be a disaster.

Well..I don't wanna sound pessimistic, but whatever logic there might be that a team is supposed to be winning, only how they play in the field matters.In Zimbabwe(and also earlier) our team has shown that they can create any type of disastar without respecting the logic..So, better not to be too-confident.Not long ago we had the record of loosing all the matches but one against Kenya.

Rabz
August 11, 2006, 03:24 AM
bhai eto gula whitewash khawar poreo to amader player gula kala roye gelo..
how many whitewash would it take for our players to turn white ?? lol

guess, koila dhuile moila jaina

thebest
August 11, 2006, 06:04 AM
You are talking theory I am talking the reality. I honestly did not give any chance to Zims . They beat us with a game to spare.

sadi
August 11, 2006, 07:50 AM
I will take the series win... not really confident Bangladesh can win all three... more than anything, its in our mentality... we can't handle pressure well and we always crumbled under pressure... hopefully we will play well from the very beginning and wont have to face any pressure situation

israr
August 11, 2006, 08:25 AM
even a single loss will be enough to prove that Bangladeh haven't progressed. But no, we'll take it 3-0.

cricket_dorshok
August 11, 2006, 08:36 AM
even a single loss will be enough to prove that Bangladeh haven't progressed. But no, we'll take it 3-0.

bhai, r ZIM je amago 1 match thaktei size koirra dilo, er poreo ki apnar mone hoisilo BD progress korese!!!!!!!!!!!

cricket_dorshok
August 11, 2006, 08:40 AM
Whitewash to bujlam, blackwash boila kichu ase naki?
bujlan na!!! AUS, ENG all big guns ja kore amago loge, ta hoilo whitewash, r koekdin age ZIM ja korlo ta hoilo giya blackwash (mane mukhe chun kali dea)!!!!!

SS
August 11, 2006, 08:44 AM
Getting whitewashed!

Miraz
August 11, 2006, 08:50 AM
Getting whitewashed!

Welcome Back!!

Typical SS :)

And typical SS reaction :)

kalpurush
August 11, 2006, 10:18 AM
A 3-0 win is a must for us to regain the pride back!

That's the way I like it too!:up:

kalpurush
August 11, 2006, 10:28 AM
bhai, r ZIM je amago 1 match thaktei size koirra dilo, er poreo ki apnar mone hoisilo BD progress korese!!!!!!!!!!!

Sure, we did a lot. We have very promising team with bunch of young guns and in 3-5 years BD will emerge as a mighty tiger to hunt the world.

tiger1000
August 12, 2006, 10:50 AM
i say bdesh targets for 2nd odi should be proforming
like they did in the first odi.

israr
August 12, 2006, 11:26 AM

Alright, leave the third match aside, and the series becomes 2-2. Now, if Mash's last delivery would have been fortunately a dot ball, or even if he'd have conceeded a maximum of three runs, what would be the end result, a series win, right? And the 4th odi, our Mashud won the toss, and if he had elected to field first, I believe we could have won, and we saw how easy it was to chase in the last odi. Let me tell you onething, batting second is very easy at Harare, and we still got Zimbabwe out for 176 in the 2nd odi. And batting first is difficult overthere, still we managed to post 246 in the first odi, whereas Zimbos got only 197 in the last match. So if you analyse, you shall observe that Bangladesh overall is a much much better team. Things just didn't go our way. This was just a bad series for us, and I think they have already understood their previous faults, and rightly, today we won the first match against Kenya in style, and hopefully, Ashraful will rediscover his form soon. So bhai, please take it easy, and lets be optimistic about our team's future.:)

Rabz
August 12, 2006, 11:39 AM
i say go for a curry wash... 3-0...
what ever that means....
drown them down with some beef vindaloo and tikka curry