PDA

View Full Version : Benup.com : Watch the first ODI Free on benup

Benup
August 12, 2006, 01:51 AM
Hey guys,

Visit www.benup.com and login to your account and then click on view stream under the demo stream to view the FREE broadcast of the BD vs. Kenya 1st ODI!

Enjoy!:)

edit: demo has ended... hope you enjoyed the first innings.

Miraz
August 12, 2006, 02:00 AM
Thanks benup, nice stream:)

loyalfan
August 12, 2006, 02:13 AM
i tired ur link it dont work

Sovik
August 12, 2006, 02:20 AM
thanks benup

arafath79
August 12, 2006, 02:23 AM
Thanks benup. Could u reduce the price to $5 please ? I would like to buy the next 2 matches of Bd vs Ken then.

BD_Ashraful
August 12, 2006, 02:29 AM
thanks alot benup

BD_Ashraful
August 12, 2006, 03:31 AM
Benup link dont working now

Sovik
August 12, 2006, 03:44 AM
i am watching from benup, haven't had any problems

sonarbangla
August 12, 2006, 04:15 AM
awesome streaming.. :D told you guys..

Moshin
August 12, 2006, 04:51 AM
Great broadcast and stream by benup (channel I) thanks alot!!!!!! :) :) :) :D

adel
August 12, 2006, 05:15 AM
It's interesting because no one else is coming to this thread when it is clearly the best one in terms of the brodcast of BD vs Kenya

adel
August 12, 2006, 05:17 AM
It's interesting because no one else is coming to this thread when it is clearly the best one in terms of the brodcast of BD vs Kenya

Hold up...I'm having problems now...The brodcast stops every few seconds or so...I keep on having to restart it....Can anyone help me with this problem???

sonarbangla
August 12, 2006, 05:23 AM
:D too many ppl got the news i guess.. hehehe..

tiger1000
August 12, 2006, 05:44 AM
it says the free view has ended

sonarbangla
August 12, 2006, 05:46 AM
maybe cause now they will show ntv or something special to the paid ones' :)

Benup
August 12, 2006, 06:00 AM
paid users still get the stream... unfortunately we have to end the demo stream on benup.
we still do have the paid stream on...

freebies:
visit: www.DhanShiri.ca for free links... ;)

sonarbangla
August 12, 2006, 06:03 AM
:D viewer Limit in total of 35 guys! Hurrryy..

:D FREEBIES?!

thebest
August 12, 2006, 06:03 AM
this is interesting. Dhansiri promoting benup benup promoting dhansiri

sonarbangla
August 12, 2006, 06:09 AM
we have already managed to give our members the live stream for this match. :D and now since benup is only providing feeds to the paid ones', they allowed to add up 15 more slots for the DhanShirians.

all of our DhanShirian thanks goes to benup bro. :D

Miraz
August 12, 2006, 06:10 AM
paid users still get the stream... unfortunately we have to end the demo stream on benup.
we still do have the paid stream on...

freebies:
visit: www.DhanShiri.ca (http://www.DhanShiri.ca) for free links... ;)

benup, this is cheating, you promised to free first ODI & now stopped after kenya innings.

sonarbangla
August 12, 2006, 06:15 AM
hmm where did tht link feeding bro go?! he promissed to give us free links too.. :(

Benup
August 12, 2006, 06:16 AM
Hello,
Do not expect everything for free. We did our best to show the first innings completely. Be gladful for what you recieved. This way you would get to see an innings for free again?! in the future.

As I said if you look around we still do provide a free stream. Just browse up and you'll see how to get there.

Sovik
August 12, 2006, 06:19 AM
you said first odi, but you should have said 1st innings of 1st odi.

Miraz
August 12, 2006, 06:20 AM
Hello,
Do not expect everything for free. We did our best to show the first innings completely. Be gladful for what you recieved. This way you would get to see an innings for free again?! in the future.

As I said if you look around we still do provide a free stream. Just browse up and you'll see how to get there.

I agree, but again, you shoud keep ur words.

If u are only able to provide first innings free, you should have said that. Why covring up???

Be clear and committed to what you say.

Benup
August 12, 2006, 06:25 AM
ok, will do that next time. You did not reply to praise our efforts when the stream was on, yet replied to complain eh? Human nature i guess...

thebest
August 12, 2006, 06:28 AM
ok, will do that next time. You did not reply to praise our efforts when the stream was on, yet replied to complain eh? Human nature i guess...
i have no problem paying you. but r u paying channel i. should i ask jump tv or channel i. so dont pretend to be honest.
anyway, i m watching it in jump tv

Miraz
August 12, 2006, 06:29 AM

Benup, don't get wrong.

Commitment is required in every business. I don't mind buying stream to watch games, done it many times before.

I am not complaining, just reminding you, you will lose ur reliability in this way. People will prefer reiable sources.

Anyway, thanks for the first half stream.

sonarbangla
August 12, 2006, 06:30 AM
benup bro, that's the exact same though of yours' that is making me feel bad too.. mm.. u never said you will give em free links, that other guy did .. but they are only blaming u for it. i feel sorry for tht. and apolozine on behalf of all of em.. :(

Sovik
August 12, 2006, 06:32 AM
what the hell. whats happening. now its another program on channel I

sonarbangla
August 12, 2006, 06:35 AM
:D but i am enjoying the song.. its cool eh?!

Yameen
August 12, 2006, 06:36 AM
there showing this rubbish music programme!!!!!! wats goin on???????????

Tigers_eye
August 12, 2006, 06:37 AM
Benup,
it was a nice gesture from your part for showing the 1st ODI for free (only after seeing someone else has already giving out free links in other thread). But when you say something you must act on it. If you say 1st ODI for free then that means the entire ODI for free not half a innings.

In any case you need to change the heading of the thread mentioning that the 1st innings is only free. Otherwise it becomes a lie. Liars have no creditibility.

Sovik
August 12, 2006, 06:38 AM
benup bro, that's the exact same though of yours' that is making me feel bad too.. mm.. u never said you will give em free links, that other guy did .. but they are only blaming u for it. i feel sorry for tht. and apolozine on behalf of all of em.. :(

are you blind or something. just take look at the thread name. Benup.com : Watch the first ODI Free on benup. (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/showthread.php?p=328072#post328072)

so what else do you need to be convinced that they failed to keep their promise

sonarbangla
August 12, 2006, 06:39 AM
:D i think channel i is facing some kinda technical prblem.. remember tht time the taklu couldn't talk becaz of tht

Yameen
August 12, 2006, 06:41 AM
blad, dis program messd up, showin sum freshi wannabe rock show looks like! hahahaha losers

sonarbangla
August 12, 2006, 06:43 AM
are you blind or something. just take look at the thread name. Benup.com : Watch the first ODI Free on benup. (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/showthread.php?p=328072#post328072)

so what else do you need to be convinced that they failed to keep their promise

:) ask the admin to check whether or not our ip is same. that will answer this kinda silly comments.

benup is a frined of mine , since we are providing our members live ntv through them. i felt bad to see u guys are blaming one of my frined for nothing. besides, he said he will give free links, and he did add them with the dhanshiri's stream! he never said about the viewer limit eh?!

Right now, 35 of you guys can watch the stream. do you want to cut it down into 15?! then keep moaning and make em angry. cause if they brings back our slot numbers to 20 then we will only provide the stream to our regular members. :up: hope tht makes sense.

CricFanBD
August 12, 2006, 06:45 AM
I think Benup and Sonarbangla are Same flock flies together.

sonarbangla
August 12, 2006, 06:47 AM
i asked you guys to check the ip.

Sovik
August 12, 2006, 06:49 AM
:) ask the admin to check whether or not our ip is same. that will answer this kinda silly comments.

benup is a frined of mine , since we are providing our members live ntv through them. i felt bad to see u guys are blaming one of my frined for nothing. besides, he said he will give free links, and he did add them with the dhanshiri's stream! he never said about the viewer limit eh?!

Right now, 35 of you guys can watch the stream. do you want to cut it down into 15?! then keep moaning and make em angry. cause if they brings back our slot numbers to 20 then we will only provide the stream to our regular members. :up: hope tht makes sense.

then i would have to say your friend sucks. benup never kept promises. i bought zimbawe series. but never able to watch. they gave the money back but they couldn't keep their promise. and he did not say to go to dhansiri for free links. he said to log into benup.com.

HawkEye000
August 12, 2006, 06:49 AM
dont try to act smart...this benup guy did say to ppl in his first post in the thread that he is gonna show the match for free.....it's quite clear that u 2 are together doing this illegal business together.... so u r not representing fellow bc members in any way....so appologizing on behalf of other bc members is just a joke....infact u n benup are a team and he is helping u promote dhanshiri

sonarbangla
August 12, 2006, 06:57 AM
then i would have to say your friend sucks. benup never kept promises. i bought zimbawe series. but never able to watch. they gave the money back but they couldn't keep their promise. and he did not say to go to dhansiri for free links. he said to log into benup.com.

first of all, if you think benup is only my frined, and no yours' .. don't you feel shame to demand something abosolutely free from him!

second of all, he did gave your money back right? So he did mine. And that's how we became frined. That incident made me feel that how nice and reliable his is. Besides, then they gave us the ntv stream. and it worked fine for me and my frined. he did keep his promise in tht case. so i think instead of being rude to him, u should appreciate his effort to makes us smile.

and finally, when he said log into benup, you were able to go there. But now he is asking you to go to dhanshiri! then go.. what are you waiting for?!

sonarbangla
August 12, 2006, 07:01 AM
dont try to act smart...this benup guy did say to ppl in his first post in the thread that he is gonna show the match for free.....it's quite clear that u 2 are together doing this illegal business together.... so u r not representing fellow bc members in any way....so appologizing on behalf of other bc members is just a joke....infact u n benup are a team and he is helping u promote dhanshiri

giving free feed is a business?!

but how about watching live stream for free from a streaming company? doesn't that sounds illegal to you?!

it is illegal to give you guys a free stream. and since you guys have seen such streams, you are involved into an illegal act too.

and there is nothing to promot. you guys already know about dhanshiri since long time back. even i saw you visiting our site quite a few times. but afsos, the only thing you do is, go to dhanshiri, take all the things we offer, come back to BC and say non-sense crap about us! :confused:

thebest
August 12, 2006, 07:21 AM
sonar bangla,
Is not you the only member who promoted this benup guy? encouraging fellow BC member to buy from them. thank god, i buy from original source (jump tv). but that is not the point. This guy promised other that they would show the first ODI free. He never ever mentioned first innings. Then he was asking why people are not grateful? and encouraging us to ur site. And when you are trying to get apology on behalf of him it becomes very easy to conclude that u are friends if not the same person. by the way, those who have bought wht the wrong they did? he would again return the money and say I am sorry. when someone buy the stream, he wanted to watch the game, not wanted his money back. benup promised the game. so it is his responsibily to show. Channel I is not showiing it is not an excuse. I bought channel I not cricket, so i could not tell anything. Though I am angry with them and send them a mail.

HawkEye000
August 12, 2006, 07:42 AM
giving free feed is a business?!

but how about watching live stream for free from a streaming company? doesn't that sounds illegal to you?!

it is illegal to give you guys a free stream. and since you guys have seen such streams, you are involved into an illegal act too.

and there is nothing to promot. you guys already know about dhanshiri since long time back. even i saw you visiting our site quite a few times. but afsos, the only thing you do is, go to dhanshiri, take all the things we offer, come back to BC and say non-sense crap about us! :confused:
for ur info I haven't taken anything good from ur site....as for now tell ur friend to refund all the paid subscribers as he couldn't show what he promised today

roaring tigerz
August 12, 2006, 08:00 AM
WTF...benup at it again! i have been duped. again!

sonarbangla
August 12, 2006, 08:03 AM
well guys, i understand ur pain, and the same pain i have in my heart. but whts the point of blaming one particular person, even though benup bhai would have showed it live, we couldn't see it since channel i itself isn't showing it.

and as for promoting and being frineds. i told u guys, yes we are frineds. specially when i saw him being loyal with the money matters. he could have take the stream from online media and broadcast .. right? anyways.. i think both of us are right. but the way everyone is going against him, its pretty sad and horrible to see ..

however, now, as for promoting dhanshiri.. guys! dhanshiri is a bangladeshi site.. meant to be made of us -- the bangladeshis'. and its pretty funny tht even though a non-desi is promoting our site (though not on purpose, we really wanted to help you guys out) , my own blood is going against us! lol. funny.

and halk, i didn't mean to say u took stuff from dhanshiri. and even if u do, we don mind, as far as u just give a lil credit to us. just say a friend of yours' from dhanshiri collected this link for you.. mm...

detroitpagla
August 12, 2006, 09:59 AM
benup suckssssssssssssssss i couldn't even watch bangaldesh batting cuz they were showing some stupid stuff.

akabir77
August 12, 2006, 12:09 PM
benup is a cheater.. If they promiss they will show the odi and don't do that think what wil they do when they have your money? they won't answer your problem and at the end you won't have any money or game.... BC should bann benup. they should change their name to bottomup. it matches their charcter

akabir77
August 12, 2006, 12:17 PM
looks like benup or bottomup has a side kick now... good going dhan shiri... or shonar bangla..

sonarbangla
August 12, 2006, 02:00 PM
akbir bhai, what shall i say, you guys keep going back to where you guys started off with. I think what ever i said at the top to sadi or halk bhai explains more than what it shold be regrading to this topic. however, once they took our money they did gave it back in the zimbo series. I feel good about them becaz of that partucular reason, and will support em from now on. you guys like it or not. besides, those of you who have seen their stream, i think it will be unfair not to agree that their stream was one of the best. and i think they tried the best they could, and would have done even more if you peepz didn't being so rude to him. just an opinion. But think of yourself, and judge that if you were benup and i said you suck, becaz u gave me free streams how would you feel? even though it was the first half of the game. but its not their fault that one and only channel i is broadcasting the game! they tried their best and i appreciate it. And i think its time to close this thread by our respected BC admins, since most of the ppl r making posts regarding to this matter just to make a post or something. They should read the whole thread twice before making such posts! :D anyways, chill. Lets cross our fingure for the 2nd ODI, and yaaahooo BD won! so happy i am

akabir77
August 12, 2006, 02:12 PM
just letting the frustration thats all...
Sorry benup i should kiss u r *** for showing me the half of the innings.
But i beleive there is nothing free in life and there was a reason behind the showing free thing...
But if you have been here for long you would know that bangladesherkhela tried to show us free with bad band but no one complained because they were geniune but it seems like you guys r fake the way you r doing ur thing here....
U want to show free stuff to get business for future here which is not bad as long as they could keep their word. or they should have said free as long as chennel i is free. in that case we would look for another source or something.
Because you guys promissed the match we didn't try to get some one from bd to brocast the commentary from bd (may be). so the final output was we had no way to follow on top of them he comes here and say we should be gratefull???
If you where showing it without creating any account and like onlinemeadia or bangladesherkhela instead he had to give up our email address and now who knows what r they doing with those email address. I hard you can sell them to spamers...
so u see our points? and by the way dilmatv has returned money too it was not an invention by benup

roaring tigerz
August 12, 2006, 02:15 PM
Hello,

Excuse me sir!I paid for streaming of this series. First of all why did you not tell us beforehand that we could view the stream for free, when we paid for the service. Secondly, why couldn't you show the second half of the match?Thirdly, I dont give a ***t if Channel-I broadcasted the match or not, it was your responsibility to show the match, and I dont care how you show it.
you are a FRAUD! you take money from people promising service, and swindle the paid subscribers. I for one gave you the benefit of doubt, one and then twice...but clearly you have no intentions of doing honest business. I promise I will do whatever I can to put an end to this rubbish, if you fail to show the rest of the series in its entirety.

HawkEye000
August 12, 2006, 04:18 PM
whts the point of blaming one particular person, even though benup bhai would have showed it live, we couldn't see it since channel i itself isn't showing it.

listen buddy that benup guy sold the subscriptions by promising that he is gonna show all the three matches......who told u channel i wasn't working, those who had channel i from dish network were able to watch the match....so try not to give misleading facts....only the channel i that was transmitted through jump tv wasn't showing it......there were other channel like super sports also showing it....so it is his failure that insipite of taking all these money he wasn't able to show it.....so dont try to defend him

detroitpagla
August 12, 2006, 08:04 PM
do u guys remember last series BD vs ZiM they charged us then they didn't show the matches? anyways i think benup should be banned. will they show the match tonight?

HawkEye000
August 13, 2006, 04:12 AM
I wonder what sonarbangla has to say about his friend now....he took all these money from the ppl who paid....then failed to show it inspite channel i showing it in north america through dish network , willow also showing and other channels like super sports etc....he even didn't mail or post anything accepting his failure....he should atleast refund to those guys who had paid and appologize for his failure

Ahsan
August 13, 2006, 04:49 AM
Oh...!%&* ...what a rip off! Hey sonarbangla/benup guy tell me how I can get my money back? I have just subscribed to benup.com for the 2nd and 3rd ODI unknowily that they will show the matches from the same source as I do have jumptv. I do have both Channel I and NTV (monthly subscriber to jumptv). I want my money back money back money back...

Benup
August 14, 2006, 07:40 AM
Guys, we are planning to show the 3rd odi free for 100 ppl. Check benup.com for updates...

Mr-Cricket
August 14, 2006, 07:44 AM
Guys, we are planning to show the 3rd odi free for 100 ppl. Check benup.com for updates...
Thats ridiculous. What about your paying customers? You streamed the 1st Innings of the 1st ODI free, and now this? So far, I've paid $9.75 for one Innings of each ODI. Now your offering this 3rd ODI for free to "100 ppl".

What on earths going on mate?

sonarbangla
August 14, 2006, 08:02 AM
^^ mac bhai, you mean you don want em to offer anyone to free stuff then?! lol. now, BC members will beat you up for sure.. khikz..

sadi
August 14, 2006, 08:15 AM
Thats ridiculous. What about your paying customers? You streamed the 1st Innings of the 1st ODI free, and now this? So far, I've paid $9.75 for one Innings of each ODI. Now your offering this 3rd ODI for free to "100 ppl".

I have the same question... he seems to be more interested in advertising and often giving away some free stuff then taking care of his paid customers...

Benup
August 14, 2006, 08:21 AM

Sorry I take it back... we will not stream for free.

babubangla
August 14, 2006, 08:26 AM

HI Benup....will you stream it again from Channel-I?
Or do you have any new source?
If from channel-I, there is no need for us to stay awake ...cause we know Channel-I (from jumptv) will stop bradcasting the live game after few minutes.

Rabz
August 14, 2006, 08:31 AM
to those who got ripped, i say make an official complain to the respective authority. i mean internet watchdogs, police or two who responsible to tackle with online frauds.
if anyone needs the no for Australian High Tech Crime Centre, send me PM.
but then again, i dont know where these guys r operating from.

Mr-Cricket
August 14, 2006, 08:36 AM
I wasn't upset you were offering to stream the last ODI for free. I think it would have been a very friendly gesture if your didn't have alterior motives. But you do. And it infuriates me. Kindly refund our payments and you may just get away with it - this time. Bottom line is you failed to provide full coverage of all 3 ODI's - it may not have been your fault, but thats besides the point. You advertised a service but ultimately failed to deliver it. Thats the bottom line.

Miraz
August 14, 2006, 08:39 AM
Be easy friends!! We need streams to watch BD matches, as we are staying abroad and many cases local media is not broadcasting BD games (like sky at UK). Now what is required is a professional site, which benup is not able to deliver right at the moment. Hopefully he will become professional in future.

Now, benup, commitment is commitment, no matter what sort of difficulty you face to stream the matches. If you don't have reliable feed for stream, stop selling them. Refund money to your customers and apologise for the inconvenience. When you are able to show our tigers in action, everybody is pleased and will be always pleased. You will become a popular site. BD will play hundreds of matches in future and we need to watch them. As you failed this time, refund money, apologise and we expect you will have better facilities to show our tigers in future.

Nasif
August 14, 2006, 08:59 AM
All Benup streaming threads are locked, please discuss it on:
http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/showthread.php?t=17218