PDA

View Full Version : Frustrated?? Email Channel I !!

bengaltiger
August 12, 2006, 02:16 PM
If you are pissed at channel i for abruptly ending its broadcast, let them know:

Email: info@channelitv.net

My email body:

To Whom It May Concern:

I am a Bangladeshi cricket fan who was watching the Bangladesh vs Kenya match on Channel I from the United States. I paid for Channel I subscription specifically to watch the Bangladesh vs Kenya mathces. However, Channel I abruptly ended broadcasting the match during the second inning and I and many other bangladesh cricket fans missed watching our favorite team play.

I request an explanation for this sudden cessation of broadcasting, and the lack of warning before ending the broadcast because many of us were relying on Channel I to watch the entire match as was advertised by Channel I.

Regards,

Spitfire_x86
August 12, 2006, 02:31 PM
Do they really care? :-/

ialbd
August 12, 2006, 02:38 PM
i doubt if u r gonna get a reply, last time I mailed I got nothing but that might be because I was asking them to axe shroddheo takla hamid bhai.
________
Ferrari mondial (http://www.ferrari-wiki.com/wiki/Ferrari_Mondial)

bengaltiger
August 12, 2006, 02:47 PM
worth a shot...also let us know if anyone finds out if they will be showing the 2nd match if not i can stop being nocturnal...

ssaadi123
August 12, 2006, 04:51 PM
i doubt if u r gonna get a reply, last time I mailed I got nothing but that might be because I was asking them to axe shroddheo takla hamid bhai.
ofcours u wil get a reply rigth the way... "Automatic Reply Response"......lol

ammark
August 13, 2006, 12:42 AM
Now willow.tv's showing the series! this is unfair. How come they posted it so late. I was soooo pissed at Channel i's crap kalke.... and now I'm sore that Willow is showing at better quality and its 100% reliable too! Waaaaahhhhh :(