PDA

View Full Version : Watch BD KENYA from Apnaitv Again

apnaitv
August 13, 2006, 01:45 AM
Guys Yesterday i webcast BD vs Kenya 1st Odiz for free. And over 500 ppl watched from my server. Honestly speaking i didnt want money from my country's ppl but as i hd to pay over $300 for my bandwidth . I want you guys to pay me $1 for 2nd odiz stream. yes its only $1 for a 331 kbps Stream.

If u guys can help me plz send me the money thru paypal at : neelakash05@hotmail.com

and u will get ur link as soon u pay,

AFTER PAYMENT PLEASE ADD ME IN MSN AT : EVAN_NSU@HOTMAIL.COM for lik

CHANNEL I isnt showing so plz don pay me anymore

Thanks

nasifkhan
August 13, 2006, 01:49 AM
jaan....ei nen $2....koi apnar link den? give me your link?

imtiaz82
August 13, 2006, 01:51 AM
Okay I just paid $1 through paypal,could you please send the link.

exclusive007
August 13, 2006, 01:52 AM
bro
do u have a paltalk account . it will be easier for me to send money throuhg pal talk

raju
August 13, 2006, 01:53 AM
ok...just sent you $1 please send me the link

thasan
August 13, 2006, 01:54 AM
how do i send the money? do u have paypal account bhaijan?

apnaitv
August 13, 2006, 01:57 AM
who ever is paying .. please add me in msn at " evan_nsu@hotmail.com

imtiaz82
August 13, 2006, 02:01 AM
who ever is paying .. please add me in msn at " evan_nsu@hotmail.com

I added the address, but you seem to be offline

dorbesh
August 13, 2006, 02:12 AM
hi there, i do not have any paypal or paltalk account, can i pay in some other ways like creditcard? please let me know

cracky
August 13, 2006, 02:14 AM
are you showing from Jump TV or from direct TV?

dorbesh
August 13, 2006, 02:20 AM
why in the earth reza opening? is mash playing today or he is injured?

dorbesh
August 13, 2006, 02:21 AM
sorry wrong place to post!!!!!!!!!!!

dhrubo11
August 13, 2006, 02:22 AM
hello apnatv i have just send u the payment but right now i am not able to log on to msn for some unknown reason.could u send me the link at that email address i have provided with my payment. thanks

Asif
August 13, 2006, 02:30 AM
Apnaitv... I never got a link from you man.... I posted 2 msgs in the last thread but no luck! Could you please e-mail me a link and tell me how to pay you... I'll send you money. My e-mail: asif904@hotmail.com ... if you e-mailed on that msg yesterday and if it seems to you that I'm not getting your e-mail then send the link here hossaia@purdue.edu

cracky
August 13, 2006, 02:35 AM
are you still broadcasting apnaitv? Jump TV seems to stoped broadcasting.

apnaitv
August 13, 2006, 02:37 AM

cricket_pagol
August 13, 2006, 02:39 AM
Are you guys able to watch from apnaitv

cracky
August 13, 2006, 02:40 AM
can't you broadcast from WIllow tv?

Sovik
August 13, 2006, 02:40 AM
ok, i have sent you 1 dollar.so can i get the link now

Sovik
August 13, 2006, 02:46 AM
what is wrong with channel i

cracky
August 13, 2006, 02:48 AM
Its not channel I, its Jump tv who stops broadcasting live channel I. Because only willow tv bought the right to show it one the Internet.

apnaitv
August 13, 2006, 02:53 AM
I refuned evry ones money as Channeli wont webcast anymore.

Thanks

Sovik
August 13, 2006, 02:57 AM
apnaitv bro. could you do us a favour. could you please upload the highlights of this match if possible

apnaitv
August 13, 2006, 02:59 AM
I will try my best to upload sir.

Sovik
August 13, 2006, 03:02 AM
thank you sir. that will be great

Orpheus
August 13, 2006, 03:06 AM
How is he gonna upload the highlights einstein. If he had the feed, he would be showing it to you!! Public er brain ekdom geche.

apnaitv
August 13, 2006, 03:11 AM
boss... screen capture korchy willow theke..okhan theke nie highlights dekhabo... kichu pulic beshy bujhe!!!

Sovik
August 13, 2006, 03:15 AM
How is he gonna upload the highlights einstein. If he had the feed, he would be showing it to you!! Public er brain ekdom geche.

did you get your answer. he was trying to capture it from willow tv

sonarbangla
August 13, 2006, 03:48 AM
:) aww apnaitv bro, take it easy bro. u tried ur best to give. its not ur fault if channel i isn't broadcasting it, but i wonder why?! :( channel is such a huge company! mm .. tths simply odd

sonarbangla
August 13, 2006, 04:05 AM
ok so those of u who were using jump tv, the match is not live over there right?!

HawkEye000
August 13, 2006, 04:20 AM
ok so those of u who were using jump tv, the match is not live over there right?!

channel i is showing the match live every where except through jump tv, ppl in north america are also getting it through dish network, the only reason jump tv cannot show is cause willow has the internet rights and they are showing it live

I wonder what sonarbangla has to say about his friend benup now....he took all these money from the ppl who paid....then failed to show it inspite channel i showing it in north america through dish network , willow also showing and other channels like super sports etc....he even didn't mail or post anything accepting his failure....he should atleast refund to those guys who had paid and appologize for his failure

sonarbangla
August 13, 2006, 04:48 AM
hmm yeah thts wht one of my frined was saying.. he can see the game through channel i. :( damn.. thts sad.

and i have nothing to say about benup bhai. he tried his best. and i appereciate when ppl try something instead of sitting over there putting their hand on their knee. and therefore, even though apnaitv bro couldn't make it, i said its ok, not to worry since he tried to give his best. besides, the way you guys behaved today in the morning with benup, if i was him, i would have never even think of broadcasting any bangladeshi games in the near future. lol. he is not even bangladeshi, but he does care of us. don't u think thts something amazing?! tsk.. anyways, he asked me not to make any comments about this since u guys are being mean to me as well. but well i feel good since i fought back for a frined. anyways, forget it man. i know nothing about their policy. they might send letters saying sorry to their paid subscribers. i don know about the freebies. lol. but yeah.. its not my concern. :) since i am no one from their company or organization. just a good frined of his.

anyways, so how shall we watch it? ok so forget today, we don have any luck, but how about day after tomorrow?!